Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?


  • Total voters
    54
Bubbles 6 out of 10

Our kiss builds desire slowly. Fingers feel your sexcitement. Holding your wrists firmly, I slide down your body – my tongue leaving wet trails. Your breasts, heave in anticipation, I do not disappoint. I stay a long time, wondering if you might cum this way from my mouth alone. Someday, we will find out. Not today.

I continue down to where I belong. Almost immediately you cum. Bubbles form as you buck your hips against my mouth. Close your eyes , lie back. All the while my mouth stays on you then almost against your will you start building once more ...
 
Bubbles 7 out of 10.

Bubbles had been a delightful baby, so much so that her real name was soon replaced and promptly forgotten. She grew up to be a charming and intelligent child. Bubbles was also a natural leader, organizing the children in the neighborhood in endless games she'd invented with rules more complicated than some national constitutions. Bubbles was on a path to great things.

When the national “Name is Destiny” edict was passed, Bubbles was practicing her valedictorian's speech. That honor was given to Evelyn. Instead of studying medicine, Bubbles is now at the top of her class in pole dancing.

100 words.
 
Bubbles had been a delightful baby, so much so that her real name was soon replaced and promptly forgotten. She grew up to be a charming and intelligent child. Bubbles was also a natural leader, organizing the children in the neighborhood in endless games she'd invented with rules more complicated than some national constitutions. Bubbles was on a path to great things.

When the national “Name is Destiny” edict was passed, Bubbles was practicing her valedictorian's speech. That honor was given to Evelyn. Instead of studying medicine, Bubbles is now at the top of her class in pole dancing.

100 words.

Hey! :mad:





:cool:
 
Bubbles: 8 of 10

Leon was a songwriter. He was having trouble thinking of new song. He decided to go to his favorite club. Maybe he'd find some inspiration there.

The club catered to a Gay clientele and located in the basement of a building since there was prejudice against Gay people in that era.

Leon noticed a handsome young man sitting at the bar. The man said "My name is Dave, but call me 'Bubbles'." Eventually they adjourned to a hotel to have sex.

The encounter gave Leon the idea for a new song.

'I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles' was a huge hit in 1919.

(100 words)
 
Against All Odds

She sat at the end of the bar, young, buxom, and alone. Having struck out all night, I decided to walk over to her and say hello.

She heard me as I approached. I sat down, but before I could introduce myself she lifted her head and spoke up first. “I've met nine different men tonight,” Bubbles pouted at me while stirring her drink, “each more geeky than the last. What are the odds, huh?”

“Exacty Three hundred sixty-two thousand eight hundred and seventy-nine to one,” I said after only a moment's thought.

“Well, hello Mr. Ten!”

(100 words)
 
Last edited:
She sat at the end of the bar, young, buxom, and alone. Having struck out all night, I decided to walk over to her and say hello.

She heard me as I approached. I sat down, but before I could introduce myself she lifted her head and spoke up first. “I've met nine different men tonight,” she pouted at me while stirring her drink, “each more geeky than the last. What are the odds, huh?”

“Exacty four hundred and nine thousand six hundred and seventy-nine to one,” I said after only a moment's thought.

“Well, hello Mr. Ten!”

(100 words)
Her name had better be Bubbles, Ben!
 
She sat at the end of the bar, young, buxom, and alone. Having struck out all night, I decided to walk over to her and say hello.

She heard me as I approached. I sat down, but before I could introduce myself she lifted her head and spoke up first. “I've met nine different men tonight,” Bubbles pouted at me while stirring her drink, “each more geeky than the last. What are the odds, huh?”

“Exacty Three hundred sixty-two thousand eight hundred and seventy-nine to one,” I said after only a moment's thought.

“Well, hello Mr. Ten!”

(100 words)

Heh! I guess this is number nine, so the next person who posts a story gets to pick the next topic.

Here's your chance, people. :D
 
Bubbles: 10 of 10

"Tiiiny bubbles ... in the wine ..." the sweaty, drunk man moaned out of tune into the mic.

"Christ, I hate Karaoke Night," Ron the bartender mumbled. It sure brought the customers in though.

Then a tall, leggy, busty redhead ascended the stage and warbled in a throaty contralto "Everybody's got the fevah ... it's a secret you all know ..." All eyes were on her, including Ron's. Man, she was hot.

When she finished he offered her a drink. They flirted, chatted and laughed until his shift was over and then went back to his place.

They had the fever, all night long.

(100 words)

New topic: Envy.
 
Last edited:
Envy 1 of 10

"Why would you envy him?" Kelly asked.

"Life is easy for him. Everything goes his way."

"But you have a fantastic job, and you're smart and funny."

He struggled to focus on Kelly's words but images of her in his bed distracted him the way they did each time he saw her.

"Forget it," Derek mumbled.

"You're Jason's best friend. I hoped you and I could be friends too."

Derek turned before his expression gave away his emotions.

"Give me one reason then why you envy him," she said.

Expecting a silly reply, his words shocked her.

"Jason has you."

(100 words)
 
Envy 2 of 10

Natasha put down the binoculars, nodded thoughtfully and looked down at Boris and smiled. Boris looked up at her and wiggled his bushy eyebrows.

“Ve vill sneak up on moose and squirrel by vearing zees boxes and looking like package. And ven ve are cloz vee vill listen to converzation and get location of zecret formula.”

“Ya,” Natasha nodded, “iz gud plan,Dahlink.”

“Ze Zupreme Czar vill revard us greatly.”

“Mmm. Da.”

“But vot do vee do vith zee formula ven vee get it.”

“Envy sneak avay in zeecret, meet undercoover contact and fly to Mooscow for our great revard.”

"Da."


100 words
 
Envy: 3 of 10

"To be honest, friend Charles," Reginald said, sipping his brandy. "I really do envy you. You're fabulously wealthy and your sexual conquests are legendary."

"You're my best friend," Charles replied. "That's why I invited you here tonight. In my youth I signed a contract with Satan to have forty years of prosperity in exchange for my soul and he collects tonight."

A blazing portal opened in mid air and a deep voice boomed "It's time."

"Goodbye, friend Reginald," Charles said. He entered the flames and disappeared. The glass fell from Reginald's numbed fingers and he fled the house in terror.

(100 words)
 
Envy: 4 out of 10.

“Green with envy.” Betsy'd heard the saying all her life, but until now she'd thought it was just a figure of speech. A simile, she thought, or maybe it was a metaphor. She'd always gotten those two mixed up. In the grand scheme of things, though, she supposed it really didn't matter. Besides, Betsy thought as she scrubbed her hands at the sink, she wasn't the one who was green. No, that was Nicole who was dripping from head to toe with emerald green enamel paint. That should teach that scheming bitch not to try to steal her boyfriend.

100 words.
 
Envy: 5 out of 10.

“It's not,” she said, nibbling the olive from her extra-day martini, “that I don't want her to have everything. I just want to have it, too.”

Her companion nodded and they both watched the woman walk by, diamonds dripping from her ears, her perfectly designed breasts showcased in haute couture.

Their waitress silently agreed with the two ladies but her attention was focused on the platinum credit card resting on the edge of the table.

The dishwasher in the back of the restaurant just wanted to make enough money to stave off the landlord for one more week.

100 words.
 
Envy 6 of 10

“I don’t see why this bothers you.” Jenny rested her foot in Ryan’s lap as she finished painting her toes. Her eyes scanned his naked body. She loved his strong arms, his blue eyes, the way he knew how to take control of her body and dominate her.

“Are we supposed to just keep doing this? Forever?”

Jenny rolled her eyes before straddling him. Her toes were forgotten as she ran a hand down his chest and across his stomach to take hold of the thing she loved the most about him. “Why not? Why should my sister have everything?”

(100 words)
 
Envy: 7 out of 10.

“Do you ever,” he asked, his words slightly muffled through the bite of rice and fish he was eating, “feel envy?”

“Like wanting something someone else has?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

“Not too often. I'm pretty content with what I have,” I answered. “I certainly don't want someone else not to have something.”

“No, that's jealousy.”

“Yeah, I always get those two mixed up.”

But that wasn't really true, one of them thought. I envy you. You and the assurance you feel that you love one person and that it's enough for you.

100 words.
 
Envy: 8 of 10

Sam and Conrad were in luck. The sporting goods store that was shattered by the the bomb that leveled Topeka was safe to enter; the geiger counter said so.

They found a cache of pistols, shotguns, rifles and ammo, backed the pickup truck in and began loading. The last of the dried foods were in when the first attackers appeared. They took turns shooting them and then roared back into the countryside.

"I remember some guy sayin' that when the nukes fell, the living would envy the dead," Sam remarked.

"I guess he never figgered on radioactive zombies," Conrad chuckled.

(100 words)
 
Sam cast his line to a hole the bass liked on warm mornings, then he set his rod aside to eat a Spam sandwich and have some coffee and enjoy a smoke.

"You remember old Jimmy Burton from school?" His companion asked.

"Um hmm," replied Sam, chewing a hunk of the sandwich.

"That mother fucker shit marble his whole life; God I usta envy him the girls, and awards, and money. He had the perfect fucking life," the companion said.

"He's been dead for twenty years, what's so fuckin great about that?" Sam took a drag off his unfiltered Camel.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ten of ten

"Why do you look at those women on youporn", she said, her voice trailing off, as he walked toward the door. Stopping in the doorway, he turned , "Why, do you envy them?", he quipped. "I'm not jealous, type, you should know that by now", she answered, "I have everything they have, and more". Twenty minutes later he strolled back into the room, she smiled, as he slid beneath the covers, "see, I've come back", he said. "Now, what was that about, more". Moving closer, her hand moved across his body and her fingers grasp his hardness, "and more", she whispered.


"flannel"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top