Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do Stripper Bar DJs Do When They Retire

There were a ton of flight cancellations today due to poor weather. I was supposed to stop over in Denver, but instead had a short flight and made my connection in St Paul. Not bad - only set me back 1 hour from my original arrival time to my destination. Better than most fared today.

We are ready to pull back from the gate and make our way to the runway for take off when the captain clicks onto the speaker to welcome all aboard and announce flight time, weather at our destination, etc. This guy sounded exactly like a stripper club DJ. I was half expecting a mirror ball to drop from the ceiling and being asked to "put my hands together and make some noise, let's give a friendly skies welcome to our stewardess, Twyla, as she makes her sexy way to the stage."
Half the guys on the plane were chuckling after the announcement. I was waiting for Whitesnake's Still of Night, or Get Low to start piping through the speakers.

If I converted to Catholicism would I have enough brownie points to go to hell yet?

Eilan - I will try to behave now - you have typed GB too much in the last hours - I promise to try and incite no more :)

some transPacific weather come your way?

haha - actually don't need to know ;)

some transPacific weather come your way?

haha - actually don't need to know ;)

Like a little bit of rain. A little bit of sunshine.

Hahaha. What's to say I wasn't literally meaning hot? I do live in Florida.

Last edited:
The How To forum seems to have a lot of hostility over the last two days. Let us make love, not war. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back