The Long Weekend (Ryanmo97 and whisperwish19)

Ryanmo97

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Posts
6,411
Ryan Morris
Age: 35
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.


Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build house in the country far from everyone with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. For years he had the fantasy of raping a woman. Once he deiced to go through with it he started looking for the perfect women to rape.

While looking through the paper one Sunday, he saw his target's picture... Parker Cunningham. She was gorgeous. She was a Real Estate agent. He found her website and found one of the most expensive houses she listed. He called her up and made an appointment for Friday night to meet her at the house...
 
"I'll call you later...what? No it's the one on Farrington," Parker said into her cell as she turned onto Farrington Parkway and a moment later into the circular driveway. "Exactly, that's why I agreed to meet so late on a Friday."

"Okay, gotta go," the redhead said as she noticed that there was already a car parked in front of the main entrance. The house wasn't occupied so it had to be the client she was meeting.

After parking behind his car, Parker did a quick check of her makeup and hair, then stepped out of her Audi and started toward the front steps, dressed in her gray, tailored suit.

"Mr. Morris?" she asked, extending her hand out in greeting.
 
Ryan got to the house first. He got out of his blue SUV and grabbed his briefcase. It contained every thing he needed to rape Parker and keep her there for the weekend. In the back of the SUV, he had a cooler full of food that he would bring into the house later.

He was standing on the front steps of the house wearing a black suit and tie with a black button down shirt underneath. He smiled when he saw Parker's car pull up. He shook her hand, "Nice to meet you Miss Cunningham... Please call me Ryan..." He looked around, "This is quite a place here..."
 
"It's a pleasure to meet you," Parker said as she fished a set of keys out of her pocket. "It's gorgeous, isn't it? Let me get this lock open and we'll go in and take the grand tour."

The redhead brushed hair from her face, pinning it behind one ear as she bent over to try the golden key in the lock. The third key was the charm and the door opened, releasing a cool blast of air from inside the house.

"Right this way," she said, turning to allow her new client to step into the house.
 
It was a hot day outside so it felt good to be inside the house and that was the last time Parker would be outside for the rest of the weekend. She took him all over the house. The whole time he carried his briefcase. Ryan looked around as Parker told him about the house... He pretend to be interested in what she had to say. It was a nice house... If he wasn't about to rape Parker he might have bought it. As they walked and she had her back to him, he would look at her but through her tailored slacks. "Very nice," he smiled, "Very nice, indeed... How about we see the master bedroom?"
 
The showing seemed to be going well, from what Parker could tell. Mr. Morris wasn't the chattiest person, but he seemed to like what he saw. Of course, it was a gorgeous home, so there wasn't much not to like.

"Very nice, indeed... How about we see the master bedroom?" he suggested from just behind her as they moved to the second floor.

"Absolutely," the redhead agreed. "I have to tell you, I saved the best for last. This is one of the most amazing Masters I've ever seen. Follow me."

Parker led her client down the hall to the large, luxurious master bedroom, ushering him inside.
 
The master bedroom was huge. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it, and another window that looked over the backyard. There was two large walk-in closets. Then she showed him to the master bathroom it was big with a shower stall, large bathtub and two marble sinks. When they walked back into the master bedroom Ryan said, "Nice... Very nice..." he walked around to the bed and set his briefcase down and opened it, "I only have one thing to say..." Then he took a gun out of the briefcase and pointed it at her... "Don't do anything stupid, Parker... If you do what I say and you'll still be alive Monday Morning... understand?"
 
Parker was a little surprised when she saw her client place his briefcase on the bed and open it, but it wouldn't be the first time that a client took out a camera during a showing, or for that matter, it wouldn't be the first time that a client made a cash offer during a showing, though she doubted that Mr. Morris had 7.3 million dollars in his briefcase.

"What are you..." she started to ask before he pointed the gun at her. Her voice trailed off as she tried to understand what the man was hoping to steal. That was her first thought, that he was planning on robbing her, or robbing the house. Not that there was much of value there. It was staged, but...

"...Monday?" she managed to ask, taking a step backward, but maintaining her composure. "What do you want?"
 
Ryan smiled, "It very simple, Parker... You and I are going to be spending the weekend here together. You do every thing I say and Monday morning you get to go home and back to your life... Now, let's see what you've got on under that sexy business suit of yours... Strip down to your bra and panties... Nice and slow..." Ryan sat down on the bed and started to loosen his tie.
 
He doesn't want money...he wants me...

The realization that the gun wielding man in front of her intended to assault her came as a surprise to Parker. Not that she wasn't used to having men want her, or even having men try to force themselves on her. She'd been through her share of frat parties and dealt with her share of pushy bosses, but this was different. This time she was staring down the barrel of a gun.

"Your pathetic," she said, contempt in her voice, even as she reached up and loosened the tie around her neck. It came off over her head and she tossed it onto the nearby bed. To her credit, the redhead's hands weren't shaking, well, not much anyway.

"Seriously, the only way you can get a woman is to threaten her?" she added as she slipped her suit jacket off and then began to unbutton her vest. A moment later the vest and jacket were on the bed and Parker stood in front of the stranger wearing just her bra and pants. She gave him one last defiant stare before beginning to remove her pants, which soon joined the rest of her clothes.

"There, are you happy?" she asked, spreading her arms out to her side as if to invite him to take a long look at her. Despite the fact that she was only wearing the matching pastel green bra and panties, the redhead tried to tell herself that it was just like wearing a bikini at the beach. Of course usually there's no one at the beach pointing a gun at you, threatening to rape you.
 
"I can get women..." Said Ryan, as Parker stripped... "But... It's always been a fantasy of mine to make a woman do what I want for a weekend."

Ryan smiled as Parker stripped for him. Once she was down to her green bra and matching bikini cut panties, he said "Yes... I am happy... Now, put your heels back on, come over here, and kneel in front of me..." Ryan sat on the bed and waited...
 
"And what if I don't?" Parker asked, placing her hands defiantly on her hips and refusing to budge. "Are you going to shoot me?"

She wanted to sound strong and brave, but she could feel her hands trembling against the bare skin of her hips, and her knees felt like they were shaking too. The redhead couldn't stop staring at the gun in the man's hand.
 
"And what if I don't? Are you going to shoot me?" asked Parker. Ryan could see her hands trembling and her knees shaking. But Ryan was cool and calm.

"Yes..." Was his answer, "I won't shoot to kill you... maybe in your thigh... Then I'd take your clothes and leave you here in your bra and panties...I would leave you your cell phone... Oh, it wouldn't do any good to report me to the police... any information I gave you about me is fake..."
 
It was the coldness in his voice that convinced Parker that he meant every word. The image of herself lying on the floor, bleeding from a bullet wound to the leg was a sobering one.

Resigned to the fact that, at least for the moment, she would have to do as the stranger demanded, the redhead slowly moved around the end of the bed until she was standing in front of him. Silently, she knelt down in front of him and waited to see what he would ask her to do next.
 
Ryan smiled as Parker knelt in front of him, "Now, open my fly, take my cock out and give my the best blowjob you can... and If I feel any hint of you trying to bite me. I'll knock your teeth out, rip your bra and panties off and leave you here toothless and naked..." Ryan sat there and waited.
 
Back
Top