Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I like the direction that dress is going in. I hope the trend will continue. :D

Slender, Smooth, Silky, Wrapping and Controlling

Your Legs are stunning. Oh my.

The Fruube shot is adorably cute, in many ways. :cattail::cattail:

To lick and kiss your legs, from your toes to your hips would be heaven for my lips and looking up towards your glowing eyes, would be the perfect treat. The playful shimmy and tease of your skirt being tugged from side to side unveiling such a wonderful view as it's pulled up and over your behind.

From your heels to your hips to your beautiful framed smile. Oh my, the way my mind twists and turns. The thoughts follow me through the day and inspire my mind ;)

Glad to see you are doing very well, Mmmm very very well indeed.

:devil:

now, why would you want to bend over in front of all these old guys like that? you know what we're thinking!

what a pretty new face on lit!

i hope you get your satisfaction on lit!
great you decided to share some pictures.. .i am curious of whats to come!

Love that last pic. Such an innocent but really sexy shot. Love the little dress pulled up over that nice ass. That dark thong looks fantastic on your ass. Then your legs, mmm, your legs. Especially in those heels. Thanks for sharing your beautiful self.

If you ever need a photographer my hubby says he will shoot you for free.(he is photographer pro)

I wish I had a nice body as yours, very cute x

At first my thought was she has wonderful eyes. Then I saw the rest of you. Wow! You are HOT!

I took an indoor climbing class back when I was in high school, and I remember thinking VERY impure thoughts about my female climbing instructor. Thank you for stirring such fond memories and for sharing yourself here. :):rose:

Just how serious a climber are you, if I may ask? Here in Reno, one of our downtown hotels built what they claim is the world's tallest outdoor climbing wall. Even from street level it looks really intimidating! :eek:

I took an indoor climbing class back when I was in high school, and I remember thinking VERY impure thoughts about my female climbing instructor. Thank you for stirring such fond memories and for sharing yourself here. :):rose:

Just how serious a climber are you, if I may ask? Here in Reno, one of our downtown hotels built what they claim is the world's tallest outdoor climbing wall. Even from street level it looks really intimidating! :eek:

You're welcome. Um, relatively serious I guess. I climb outside at least once a week on sea cliffs and inside regularly about 3 times a week. It's a bit of an obsession. Ah, that looks amazeballs :D there's one in austria like that as well...

If you ever need a photographer my hubby says he will shoot you for free.(he is photographer pro)

I wish I had a nice body as yours, very cute x

Haha, that's a nice offer. Unfortunately I live at the tail end of the world, in the middle of nowhere... but I'd really like to up my skills, possibly trying a series of portraits next.

At first my thought was she has wonderful eyes. Then I saw the rest of you. Wow! You are HOT!

Many, many thanks :D.

You had me at "bacon sandwich."
Mmmm-mm. It was good.

Lovely legs and rear end.

Thanking you :p

I hope you are in a sharing mood today cause I am in a enjoying your beautiful legs mood ;)

I see :) I'm contemplating doing some more arty portraits when I have a little more time on my hands.

I'm sure you know what I mean ;)

Lovely legs, lady!

Thanks, mister!

what a pretty new face on lit!

i hope you get your satisfaction on lit!
great you decided to share some pictures.. .i am curious of whats to come!

Thank you :)

now, why would you want to bend over in front of all these old guys like that? you know what we're thinking!

Noooo I don't :D
And that, right there, is what I've been waiting for!

My, oh my, but you have gorgeous legs too. And a fantastic derriere (as I've already said several times).

Haha, I hope it was worth the wait. So many adjectives! But thanks.

Your Legs are stunning. Oh my.

The Fruube shot is adorably cute, in many ways. :cattail::cattail:

To lick and kiss your legs, from your toes to your hips would be heaven for my lips and looking up towards your glowing eyes, would be the perfect treat. The playful shimmy and tease of your skirt being tugged from side to side unveiling such a wonderful view as it's pulled up and over your behind.

From your heels to your hips to your beautiful framed smile. Oh my, the way my mind twists and turns. The thoughts follow me through the day and inspire my mind ;)

Glad to see you are doing very well, Mmmm very very well indeed.

:devil:

That's so sweet.

Goodness...speachless...

Paradoxically so, it would seem :D

I like the direction that dress is going in. I hope the trend will continue. :D

It might...not sure how full blown these photos are ever going to be. I'm just a tease, really :p.

I think I might need some climbing lessons. But you go first, ok? :D

You are still absolutely stunning and marvelous! I love my subscription to this thread!

Hi Calypso,
You have very beautiful eyes, a gorgeous smile and a very hot body! :kiss:

Back