What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That he's fallen asleep curled up behind me with his hand wrapped around my hair. 12 years down the line, I am still totally smitten.

Awww, this made me smile. So sweet, happy for you.

Bourbon :)

I helped a customer out at work last week and he told me he was off to the pub so I told him to have a bourbon for me. Oddly enough he sent me a bottle of Jimmy Black which arrived today.

Holy shit, that works?!?
 
Someone who's in a very, very bad place at the moment telling me I have given him the insight and motivation and hope to change that.
 
I'm going camping Thursday for four days!:D:D








I'm still bringing my laptop and I will probably work a bit each day but...camping!


*goes to buy freshwater fishing license for the season*
 
Ha! An e-card from my writing partner, extolling the virtues of what a good friend I am, and signed...

"You're a sweetheart even when you're a bitchy slavedriver."


:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
 
My dog being comically OCD-ish about her cache of edible chews that's she's built up in the last few weeks.
 
Always go for the Ferrari.

Yes.

ferrari-f430-5.jpg
 
A phone call and the promise of the pressies he's going to bye tomorrow......spoiled me !
 
Always go for the Ferrari.

I concede you this, rekane.

Or this one: 1958 Testarossa :)

I would so wear my Batman costume if I drove that. But look at the front: Does it look like a sucking goldfish face to you? Just a little?

No no no. Here's a CAR.

You know, Jeffrey Dahmer drove a Phantom Coupe. Just before he went all food processor on half the lithe teen boys in Milwaukee.

Just sayin'.

Jag...meh...might as well go for a Lamborghini or a Ferrari.

How about we all drink your bourbon, kiwi, until a vintage Pacer looks like a fine automobile?
 
Ferrari? Meh.
Behold the only Dom who has been able to get me to cum on demand

Plymouth1970Cuda_Set3_01-vi.jpg


Cudas, GTOs, Chevelles, and Shelbys bring it everytime.
 
Ferrari? Meh.
Behold the only Dom who has been able to get me to cum on demand

Plymouth1970Cuda_Set3_01-vi.jpg


Cudas, GTOs, Chevelles, and Shelbys bring it everytime.

^This.

And it's one of my favorite colors too.

There is some asshat that has a beautiful GTO and for some reason he had it painted taxi cab yellow. There are not enough words to describe how completely wrong that is.
 
Ferrari? Meh.
Behold the only Dom who has been able to get me to cum on demand

Plymouth1970Cuda_Set3_01-vi.jpg


Cudas, GTOs, Chevelles, and Shelbys bring it everytime.

Now those are some beautiful curves.....I wonder how she would look wearing purple?

Oh smile today has to be looking forward to a day off tomorrow.
 
^This.

And it's one of my favorite colors too.

There is some asshat that has a beautiful GTO and for some reason he had it painted taxi cab yellow. There are not enough words to describe how completely wrong that is.


Usually the people that I know who restore classic cars paint the ones with a lot of Bondo and waves in the body work yellow to trick the eye away from the imperfections.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top