In the night..

The_GloriousBitch

Really Experienced
Hi there,

Just wondering again..
What to do when you're in pain?
(don't start with advice for taking aspirin or other medicine)
How to get over a life of heartaches.. is sex really help? Or fuck you up more?

Because It seems like pain and regret are my best friends.

Sincerely,
The_gloriousBitch đź–¤

Last edited:
Honestly?

So far, pain and regret have colored my soul so fully that sex isn't an option; no one wants to get that close to me.

If you figure it out, let me know? Heaven above knows that I need to find solace somewhere, and I'm starting to think it isn't going to be in this lifetime.

Peace be your journey,
Rusty

When you're in pain, sex without intimacy doesn't help and it may fuck you up more.
It's a tough place to be in, there are no easy answers.

You're very welcome. I hope you find a way to ease your pain and regret. Sometimes only time will help.
I can well imagine that in a place like India, surrounded my millions of people that it would be easy to feel alone.

Change sometimes helps

If you are sedentary, get out and exercise if you like to read find something glorious and detailed that sweeps you away from this world. Neither will help right away but they will begin to to full the sharp edges of your pain and then subtly move you to a better place. Those are the changes that work for me. Different changes might work for you.

You're very welcome. I hope you find a way to ease your pain and regret. Sometimes only time will help.
I can well imagine that in a place like India, surrounded my millions of people that it would be easy to feel alone.

Yeah, I am glad there's someone out there who understands my situation.

If you are sedentary, get out and exercise if you like to read find something glorious and detailed that sweeps you away from this world. Neither will help right away but they will begin to to full the sharp edges of your pain and then subtly move you to a better place. Those are the changes that work for me. Different changes might work for you.

Thank you.. I think you're advise is actually sensible and would work for me. I doing the reading now..

I’ve found that time is required to heal. I crave sexual contact, but until I know a person fairly well, that’s not even a consideration. Intemacy is critical first for the soul, and then for the body.

Back