Domesticated Servant (closed for Angelique127 and CeriseBuss).

CeriseBuss

mere chattel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Posts
2,360


Domesticated Servant


Chapter One -- Awakening



“Bless me Father, for I have sinned,” Rosa Maria Becerra-Berillas said softly as she knelt in the small, dark booth. “It has been two weeks since my last confession.”
*

“Bless you, Child,” Father Jorgé’s kind, familiar voice rumbled through the wicker screen. “Please unburden your soul and find peace.”

“My sin, Father, is a sin of lust. It’s... it’s difficult to talk about.”

“Just start at the begining....”

“Alright.... Well, I work as a maid for a woman. She is a businesswoman and has no husband. She is usually gone for much of the day. I dust and straighten and vacuum all the rooms every day, and change bed sheets every Monday and Friday. This past Friday I was working in her bedroom and decided to put on the television. You should see it Father! She has a huge television right on the wall in her room. Anyway, I turned on the television and it was already on.... Father, do you have Netflix?”

“The parish council has seen fit to pay for Netflix for my rest and diversion, but I rarely get to take advantage of it.”

“But then you know, Father, that when you turn on Netflix, whatever show was last watched shows up on the screen. If you then play it, it will start wherever it left off. So there on the set was a movie called Concussion.”

“Oh, I’ve heard of that. It’s about American football.”

“No... Forgive me for disagreeing, but I don’t think that was this movie. When I turned it on, it just showed two women talking in a café. So I just went about my work, with the movie on as background noise to keep me company. And then....”

“‘And then’?”

“Then, um... then, Father, they were in bed together.”

“Oh! Okay. I see. But watching a movie, even one like that, is not a sin.”

“I understand father, but I didn’t turn it off, and it made me feel...” Even now, Rosa remembered the lust that welled up from her loins at seeing the lesbian love scene. She felt her face flush, and knew more than shame caused this. “It... um, made me feel like... Like how a person feels if she wants to make love.”

“I see...” Father Jorgé cleared his throat and shifted in his seat. “Even that is not a sin. It’s God’s gift of special love, the kind that’s good, even pure, so long as it is saved for marriage. How old are you, Child?”

“I’m nineteen years old, Father.”

“So, old enough to marry. Is there a young man in your life?”

“No, Father, I have not met anyone who seems right for me, not even here at church.” She had felt their eyes on her, though. Men her own age, and even much older, blatantly looking at her as she walked to her favorite pew, just two rows back from the front. Even while in line for Communion, sometimes, she would catch a man looking up and down her petite body in its Sunday dress. She despised their brazenness and contrived machismo. She had not yet decided what sort of man she would wed, but she knew he would be strong, but gentle and caring, or she would never marry. Perhaps, if she did not find such a man soon, she would give up and become a nun.

“So... you have plenty of time yet. In the meantime, I understand how disturbing it can be to have the sort of feelings you had when you are not married, but it is something all people must deal with. Feeling them, however, is not a sin.”

“Yes, Father, as you say... but there is more.”

“Oh?”

“Yes, Father. As I said, I work for a single woman as her maid. People have no privacy from their maids. We see everything. So I knew what was in a drawer in the night stand by the bed. Um....”

“Just say it, dear. I think I know where this is going, but if you’re to be absolved, you must confess it all.”

“My employer... she has, um.... How do you say?” Rosa could not bring herself to use the usual term, and had to think of a euphemism. “Toys... She has toys... um... Toys that... that buzz.”

“I understand... and you, uh... you used one of them?”

“Yes, Father. I used it until it made that feeling go away.” Having finally confessed her sin, Rosa chattered on. “I’m sorry, Father. I’ve never done anything like that before! Not with a boy, not with my own fingers... never! But the feeling was just too strong. I needed to make it go away, and... and....”

Rosa sobbed into her blouse sleeve.

“There, there, Child... You have sinned, but you are clearly repentant. The appropriate penance is obviously to do some act in honor of Mary, the Virgin Mother of Christ. Go to her statue in the church and pray the Ave Maria. Then, either at church or home, say the entire Rosary. While you do, and after, reflect on the value of your innocence and virginity. Keep those reflections in mind the next time you have such feelings. Now....” Father Jorgé started to recite a formula that, obvious from his monotonous drone, he had said thousands of times before. “God the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of your son, you have reconciled the world to yourself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins. Through the ministry of the church, may God grant you pardon and peace. And I absolve you of your sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.”

“Amen!” Rosa repeated, having crossed herself. “Thank you, Father.”

Rosa stood up and exited the confessional, walking straight over to the statue of the Blessed Virgin. She felt relieved that Father Jorgé had found her ready for absolution before she had said all she had come prepared to confess: that while she used the vibrator on herself, she had fantasized of being one of the women in the film, making love with the other; and that it had felt so good the first time she had an orgasm, she used the toy to have a second one. It didn’t matter, prepared in her heart to confess these, the absolution covered them as well, it had washed her clean of it all. Now, she just had to make sure to do nothing like that ever again.



*
The entire conversation above would have taken place in Spanish. It is rendered in English for the sake of our readers.
 

Attachments

  • p00001a1.jpg
    p00001a1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1
  • p00001a2.jpg
    p00001a2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Isabelle Anderson

Isabelle woke from a wonderful slumber in her luxurious king sized bed. Too her there was almost nothing better than sleeping in on the weekend, not having to be awakened by an alarm clock. Five days a week she had to get up at five forty-five to prepare for her job at the fortune 500 companies corporate law department. Laying in the silk sheets for a moment before reaching for the bell at her bedside, the blonde beauty actually rang it a few times to summon her newly hired maid before remembering it was Sunday and not Saturday morning, the only day Isabelle could enjoy breakfast in bed prepared and served by Rosa. She was very young and only employed for three weeks or so, but she performed most of her duties well. She worked seven days a week, and only requested Sunday mornings off to attend church.

Deciding to linger in bed for a little while before getting up for the day, she found the remote and turned on the big screen television. All of a sudden she realized that the last movie she watched was a pornagraphic involving two women. Oh my... I hope little innocent Rosa didn't see this, she was somewhat religiously preoccupied it seemed. Not that Isabelle had much chance to watch anything most days, busy working ten hour days ! To be honest the blonde beauty, now in her early thirties, had found herself attracted to females lately. After a marriage to a rather passive man, just out of college, who one day after coming home early from work, which he resented his successful wife's career, Isabelle caught him dressed in her panties and lingerie. Dismayed at first, of course, she began to control him more and more, assigning him chores and duties. She feminized him, even in the bedroom, to be honest, his cock was rather small and he could not please her with it. Eventually Isabelle made him wear a locked cage at certain times controlling his orgasms. She began to relish her power over him, begging for release...one thing led to another, and the blonde southern belle became a hot wife. Once she became involved with a handsome well hung alpha male, Isabelle no longer saw her weak passive hubby in the same light.

Their marriage dissolved. Isabelle put her career first. She was somewhat disillusioned with men. Women were so much more pleasant to be around. Yes, it went deeper than that...

Turning off the big screen, not in the mood to get aroused this early in the morning she wished Rosa was here to prepare her whirlpool bath...Isabelle liked the fact that she seemed to eager to perform her duties. Actually she was a godsend, no pun intended.

Isabelle stretched, and examined her nails. Once upon a time she had made Donald, her ex, paint and polish her nails, perhaps Rosa could take over now she thought. There was nothing like being pampered...
 
Last edited:
attachment.php






Rosa entered her new employer’s downtown, 18th floor apartment feeling much better than when she had last left it. Father Jorgé had absolved her of her sin of lust. Rosa promised herself she would never again watch a movie like that nor touch hereself, no matter how strong the tempting feelings became.

She loved coming into this luxurious home. Upon first entering, her eyes immediately crossed the opulent dining and living rooms to the view beyond the double sliding doors to one of the apartment’s three balconies overlooking the city and Lake Michigan beyond. She knew her employer had another home up north on some isolated Wisconsin lake even bigger than this. She hoped, with summer almost here, she might get to see that soon.

Finding this end of the apartment empty, Rosa reasoned that her employer had either left for some early social engagement, or lingered in bed. Not wanting to disturb her if she slept, she turned left and tiptoed down the hall to peek into the bedroom with the huge circular sitting area with windows facing north and east. Not seeing anyone sitting there, she leaned into the doorway to look at the huge bed. She found her employer still lazing there, but awake.

“Buenos días, señora,” Rosa, still in her Sunday dress, smiled at her. “Is there anything you need right away, or may I go change for work?”




 

Attachments

  • p00002a1.jpg
    p00002a1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 4
  • p00002a2.jpg
    p00002a2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
Isabelle saw her maid peek into her bedroom out of the corner of her eye while still relaxing in bed. It felt so luxurious to lay around and do nothing instead of at the office dealing with stressful situations. Rosa greeted her employer politely, asking if she needed anything immediately, or if she should go get changed first.

" No go ahead and get out of your Sunday best and change into your uniform please. I have decided that I need to be pampered today. So when you return you can prepare my scented bath for me. "

Rosa nodded and went to change.

I am so lucky to to have her...yes she's young but very polite and respectable. The last two domestic servants she hired were lazy and had an attitude. Not to mention certain things came up missing on a constant basis...expensive jewelry for the most part, but Isabelle couldn't stand thieves in any form or manner.

Reluctantly Isabella got out of bed, not bothering to don her pink slippers. She loved how plush white carpet felt on her feet. Slipping out of her baby doll nightie, she stood in front of the mirror and admired her toned and shapely body. Turning to the left Isabelle admired her profile, her ass cheeks were round and firm. Yes, many of her former lovers had praised her butte, as well as her breasts. What was not to like ? Isabelle was the whole package. Her ex husband had once told her, and a few of their friends, that he had got lucky and married a porn star...
 
Last edited:

Rosa had mixed feelings about her employer’s traditionalism. Having many old-fashioned values herself, Rosa appreciated the requirement that she always wear a traditional maid’s uniform when working. On the other hand, the short skirts of the uniforms provided often proved impractical for many of her duties.

Rosa examined herself in the full length mirror of her room off the kitchen. Satisfied that she would pass any inspection, she stepped out of the room and immediately began brewing the morning coffee.




 

Attachments

  • p00003a1.jpg
    p00003a1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
Sitting down in front of her make up table, Isabelle began brushing her long blonde hair while waiting for Rosa to return and prepare the bath. The blonde beauty reflected on her lifestyle. While attracted to men in general, relationships with the opposite sex were proven to be much too complicated in many ways. Although her ex hubby was an exception to the rule, most men were very controlling and or demanding, only concerned with their own needs. Of course not in the beginning of a relationship, they wined and dined you, swept you off your feet ! It was just lately Isabelle found herself thinking about women...and as a woman in a position of power, which most men resented, females on the other hand respected.

Not that women couldn't be catty and jealous, but most knew their station in life. Like her sweet little young latina maid, Rosa...

What was taking her so long ?

Impatiently Isabelle picked up her gold bell to summon her servant.
 

Rosa had just freshly ground the beans for brewing the morning coffee when she heard the sweetly toned bell Sra. Anderson kept at her bedside. While wanting to get the coffee brewed, Rosa knew better than to keep the señora waiting.

She hurried to the other end of the luxurious apartment to find Sra. Anderson sitting at her makeup table, slowly brushing her long, naturally blonde hair, which Rosa envied. Momentarily struck by her employer’s beauty, Rosa remembered her place.

“Lo siento, señora, pero....” As she often did when stressed, Rosa realized she had reverted to Spanish. She started over. “I beg your pardon, señora, but the coffee is not yet ready. Is there something else I can get for you now?”




 
Isabelle listened patiently while her young maid explained, at first in spanish, that the coffee was not yet ready.

" Nevermind the coffee, Rosa, I would like you to prepare my bath. You may serve the coffee when I am immersed in my scented bathwater. " Isabelle stated, pleased that her young and pretty hispanic servant was so eager to please her. Good help was so hard to find lately. Rosa was dedicated, knew her position and was innocent to a fault. Isabella was sure that her young innocent maid was a virgin, considering her strict religious upbringing. Regardless, Rosa performed her duty and tasks without complaint. She knew how mistress liked her bath prepared...

Mistress put her hair up in a pearl comb while she waited for the whirlpool to be filled and the jets to be turned on before carefully climbing the marbel steps and reclining in the relaxing scented bathwater...sighing in contentment she smiled and closed her eyes...

"You may serve the coffee now Rosa. "
 

Attachments

  • 3f90b04c1271ff96c6b533afaab483d2.jpg
    3f90b04c1271ff96c6b533afaab483d2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

“You may serve the coffee now, Rosa,” Sra. Anderson announced from her bath.

Rosa felt a moment of panic. In her haste to answer the señora’s bell, she had not started brewing the freshly ground beans. She looked at the relaxed features and closed eyes on her employer’s lovely face. Maybe she would doze and not realize how long it would now take Rosa to bring her cup. No, Rosa decided that honesty would serve her better.

“Lo siento, señora, but it will take some minutes before it is ready.” Rosa began backing out of the bathroom, hoping to hear no rebuke.



 
Mistress was somewhat annoyed when Rosa informed her that their would be another delay before the coffee was ready. Isabelle realized just how important going to church every Sunday morning was to her maid but it was interferring with her duties. Sunday was Isabelles only full day off and she expected to be pampered when needed.

" Very well Rosa, but make sure this doesn't happen again. Please be better prepared in the future. " Isabella admonished.

As soon as her servant was gone and the blonde was alone she turned over on her hands and knees and placed her ass against the jet, letting the rushing water stream on her pussy. Isabelle arched her back and bit her lip, trying not to cry out in pleasure. Lately she had been so aroused and horney, constantly thinking about hot and wild sex...most of her fantasies involved her dominating females ! She imagined making them submit to her every whim and desire...aware that her pretty little ol' maid could come back at any moment with the coffee only added to the excitement ! Isabelle closed her eyes and began to move her hips, feeling so naughty. Unable to resist her thoughts, she imagined her sweet and innocent maid kneeling behind her and worshipping her pussy with her tongue.

Isabella's wicked imagination added to her excitement and she felt the tension build...
 

Attachments

  • CsSWh09WAAAnpFh.jpg
    CsSWh09WAAAnpFh.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

The freshly ground coffee beans remained in the small grinder where Rosa had left them when responding to Sra. Anderson’s bell. Rosa placed a filter in the coffee maker and used its own glass carafe to fill the reservoir in the back. After pouring the grounds into the filter, she pressed the button in the front and sighed softly when the green light appeared.

It would take a few minutes for the coffee to brew. It occurred to Rosa that, left alone, Sra. Anderson would more likely grow impatient. She decided to go back and see if she could offer anything else to her employer to keep her occupied while she waited.

Rosa entered the señora’s bedroom and turned left around the open door. From that position, without proceeding further, she could see through the dressing room and bathroom to where Sra. Anderson had recently spent considerable money to replace the shower stall standard to the unit with a large Jacuzzi tub. Rosa stopped short, her mouth falling agape. She immediately realized that her employer had positioned herself to use the tub’s jets of water to stimulate her most private parts.

A week earlier, Rosa might not have even recognized what was happening. Now, as she confessed that morning to Father Jorgé, she had, only two days before, seen videos of feminine sexual ecstasy and experienced masturbation. Seeing Sra. Anderson doing it entranced her. Without realizing she had done so, Rosa stepped into the dressing room to get a better view. Time seemed to stop as she stood captivated by the beauty of her lovely employer, her mouth open and eyes closed, writhing in erotic pleasure.


 
Isabella was so preoccupied, desperately wanting to reach orgasm that she didn't notice her innocent maid had returned sooner than expected. Only seconds before an intense orgasm has racked her whole body with pleasure, causing her pussy to spasm and gush...

Oh my God, how long has she been standing there ? she wondered...

Blushing, Isabella quickly turned over, realizing that she had been caught in the act. Rosa had this shocked look on her face, as if not believing her own eyes at what she had witnessed.

Recovering somewhat, Isabella noticed that her young servant still did not have a steaming cup of coffee. She cleared her throat, " I did not see you standing there Rosa. I do notice that, once again, you do not have my coffee. "

Rosa said nothing.

" Very well, forget the coffee for now. Why don't you make yourself useful and come over here and scrub my back with this sponge. " Isabella suggested...
 


“Forget the coffee for now,” Sra. Anderson conceded peevishly. “Why don’t you make yourself useful and come over here and scrub my back with this sponge.”

“S-s-sí, señora,” Rosa responded nervously and stepped across the bathroom to the spacious Jacuzzi tub. She found her employer’s nonchalant attitude after Rosa caught her masturbating confusing. The reverse situation, which could have happened just two days earlier, would have mortified Rosa.

Reminded now of her adventure masturbating to lesbian porn on the señora’s bed on Friday, Rosa felt uncomfortable at the thought of touching her perfect, lean body. None the less, she obediently knelt next to the tub, dipped the large natural sponge into the bubbling warm water, then squirted some lilac scented body wash onto it. Starting at the base of her neck, she began to methodically wash the señora’s back.

Her nipples hardening against the inside of her bra first drew Rosa’s attention. It seemed odd that they should do so in the steamy bathroom. Then the sensation of fluttering emptiness between her thighs made her understand. Being so close to the beautiful, nude señora had rekindled the feelings Rosa had experienced watching the pornographic video earlier that weekend. Rosa bit her lip and focused on the task at hand, trying to convince herself that it was no different than scrubbing a dish or washing a window.

 
" Mmmmm, that feels so good, Rosa. You don't know how much I love having my back washed. It's simply devine ! " Isabelle purred softly. Needless to say she didn't feel embarrassed by being caught masturbating, she considered it a completely natural act. Isabelle knew that her maid was very inexperienced and perhaps somewhat naive, and possibly thought it a sinful act. Besides being a strict Catholic she was a virgin.

Feeling a little naughty, and knowing her young servant was as nervous as could be, Isabella arched her back which caused her full creamy white breasts to thrust forward and her nice round ass cheeks to be exposed above the water.

" You may wash me a little lower please, Rosa . " Isabelle couldn't help but love ruling over her sweet little innocent maid...in fact she had been fantasing about this for weeks. She knew that she would have to take her servant's training very slow, given her strict upbringing and morals. But sooner than later Isabella was certain that Rosa would be eager to fulfill all her duties...
 


“ You may wash me a little lower please, Rosa,” Sra. Anderson instructed as she arched her back to bring the upper half of her firm, smooth buttocks out of the frothing warm water.

“S-sí, sen... señora,” Rosa replied, breathless from the physical act of kneeling on the tile floor to reach into the large Jacuzzi tub to scrub her employer’s back, together with the unwelcome sexual yearning this caused and the Catholic guilt that inspired. The idea of touching the beautiful woman’s behind brought to mind something Rosa had noticed while secretly watching Sra. Anderson’s lesbian pornography two days earlier. One of the women making love in the video, in her passion, had squeezed one butt cheek of the other, who reacted with obvious pleasure and lust. Rosa had always considered the derriere a private part but, before then, had never before even considered its erogenous potential. Ever so slowly, and with a trembling hand, she ran the sponge down the señora’s spine to the top of her crack. Then, with lateral movements, she began washing the alabaster skin of her rump.



 
Isabella couldn't resist the urge to close her eyes and lick her lips as her obedient young maid washed her derriere. She wondered just how far this would go before Rosa might protest. Just how dedicated is she ? Isabella wondered.

Yes, if she had to confess the lady of the house had left that porn flick about the two female lovers secret dalliance on video on purpose. Isabella knew that Rosa liked to put the television on while she cleaned her room, which gave Isabella the chance to introduce the young, innocent virgin to an new exciting lifestyle. The film highlighted two very beautiful women, one younger the other older, engaged in a secret and torrid affair. The older lady dominated over the younger submissive female and contained several very hot sexual scenes.

Isabella lifted her perfectly round ass cheeks even further out of the scented bath water, offering a view that many would die for. " Oh my Rosa.. I think we should make this a daily chore ! I just love being pampered ! "

The blonde mistress parted her thighs, fully exposing her derriere hoping that her servant would get the hint to continue...
 

Attachments

  • teen-kasia-13.jpg
    teen-kasia-13.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:


“Oh my, Rosa,” Sra. Anderson sighed as her maid used a soapy natural sponge to wash the top half of her firm, smooth buttocks. “I think we should make this a daily chore! I just love being pampered.”

The lovely blonde lifted her derriere higher until its entirety rose above the water, along with the top few inches of her thighs, now parted to provide better balance as she knelt in the slippery tub. This exposed just a hint of the señora’s womanhood. Rosa tried not to look. She had never seen another woman this closely before, not counting the intimate camera angles in the lesbian pornography she had secretly watched two days earlier. Prior to seeing that video, she probably would have had no interest in a woman’s private parts. Now, she could not help but imagine what it might feel like to touch her beautiful employer there, and have her return the favor.

Shaking her head against these sinful thoughts, Rosa carefully drew the sponge up and down the length of each of the señora’s rump cheeks. She wished she could look away, but she wanted to remain careful not to let the sponge touch anywhere inappropriate.



 
The blonde mistress held her breath, enjoying the sensation of the soft sponge against the wet, smoothe and shiney skin of her derriere. Isabelle was pleased with the way this was going so far. Yes Rosa was very young, she reasoned, but on the other hand, being a female herself, Isabella was not taking advantage of her maids innocense as much as a male would.

To Isabella, who had alot more experience in such matters, two females pleasing each other was only natural. She didn't feel any guilt, and never would she force her young maid to do anything that she willingly didn't want to do !

Nevertheless this was a seduction.

Suddenly Isabella turned around to face Rosa, kneeling and arching her back again, causing her ample breasts to thrust forward. Their was no mistaking that her nipples were stiff. Using another sponge Isabella squeezed it letting the water cascade down her chest, rinsing away the bubbles. Rosa seemed somewhat uncomfortable, but fascinated at the same time...

" It would be so much better if you washed them Rosa " Isabella whispered.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_nmzj5sFELX1scjhrvo1_400.gif




“It would be so much better if you washed them, Rosa,” Sra. Anderson spoke softly as she presented her wet breasts to her maid. Rosa realized she had spent some amount of time just staring, afraid to act. Most immediately, she wanted to run away and simply avoid this uncomfortable situation. Her other impulse added to her discomfort. She desperately wanted to touch the señora’s beautiful breasts, to know how they felt. They looked so firm, but would surely feel delicately soft, especially on the subtle areolae, blending to pink from alabaster skin to frame delicate, stiff nipples.

Her employer’s nipples did seem oddly stiff given the steamy warmth of the room and hot bath water. Does she lust for me? Rosa wondered. Perhaps, or perhaps she simply requested the sort of innocent pampering service American women would naturally expect of their maids.

Of the desires driving Rosa, this brought to mind the most important. She had to keep her job. With the new American president, it had surely become more difficult for undocumented workers like herself to find employment. She had no desire to return to her poor village in the mountains of Nayarit. More importantly, the significant percentage of her pay that she sent home each month served as the main support for her widowed mother and younger siblings. If the señora wanted Rosa to clean her breasts, she had no choice but to do so.

She still held the sponge with which she had washed the señora’s buttocks. She poured more body wash onto it. Then, starting in the cleavage, she moved it back and forth across the top of the breasts, careful to avoid the sensitive-looking hard nipples.



 
Isabella was very pleased when her Rosa began washing her full creamy breasts with the soft sponge. This meant that her young innocent maid had a submissive nature and was prepared to serve her mistress willingly. Isabella stared at her servant, noticing how pretty she was, her deep brown eyes lowered meekly, almost covered by her dark eyelashes.

" Mmmmm...that feels so good Rosa ! " Isabella whispered, unable to resist the urge to pinch her nipples with her manicured fingernails. Her nipples were always so sensitive and when manipulated it drove her wild...for a moment she considered inviting Rosa to undress and join her in the bath, giving her maid better access to bathe her body. Isabella imagined offering her tit to Rosa so that she could kiss, lick and bite her stiff nipple.

Mistress sighed with contentment as Rosa sponged off her full breasts...

" Oh my Rosa, forgive me but I feel so naughty today ! Have you ever fantasized about being a bad girl ? " Isabella asked...
 
Last edited:


“That feels so good, Rosa,” Sra. Anderson sighed as her maid wiped a soapy natural sponge back and forth across the top of the breasts, careful to avoid the sensitive-looking hard nipples. Rosa tried not to watch as the firm but pliant flesh rippled with her movements. She so wanted to know what it might feel like to touch them with her bare hands, maybe even flick her tongue on the long, stiff nipples, or to have a beautiful woman like the señora do the same to her. She could feel her own nipples pressing against the inside of her bra, and that warm emptiness returning to her loins.

“Oh my Rosa," Sra. Anderson interrupted her salacious daydream, but not in any way that helped. "Forgive me but I feel so naughty today! Have you ever fantasized about being a bad girl?”

Rosa looked up startled, afraid that her employer had somehow divined her thoughts. The content and relaxed expression on her face, however, revealed that she had simply made conversation.

“No, señora,” Rosa lied, her eyes again dropping down, unable to meet the beautiful blue of her employer’s gaze. She had, after all, confessed her sin and Father Jorgé absolved her. She could rightfully put that indiscretion behind her. “I am a good girl, señora.”



 
" ...I am a good girl, senora..." Rosa answered, not meeting her eyes.

Isabella didn't doubt that. This only made her determined to turn her little young innocent maid into a very bad girl. But first Isabella would have to overcome Rosa's strict religious convictions...she was aware that she needed to move slowly and take her time.

Why yes, I believe you are a good girl, Rosa. But be careful around men, they love to take advantage of young innocent girls and do sinful things. I would hate to see you get hurt..." Isabella warned, lifting her arms above her head to expose her hairless armpits for her servant to wash. " Now women, on the other hand, are so specail, sugar and spice and everything nice, sweet and caring...I really think God looks down on females as his own unique creation surpassed by none."

Rosa was silent busy bathing her employers fine body.

Isabella decided to take a chance and take this to the next level..."Oh my, I think it is time to shave my underarms. And my legs need attention also. Why don't you be a doll, Rosa, and undress and join me so that it would make your duties easier to do ! "

Sensing the young girl's hesitatation Isabella responded, " Really Rosa, it's not a sin to serve your employer and perform your duties ! '
 
Last edited:


“¡No, señora!” Rosa replied, wide eyed. She stood and backed away from the tub, clutching the dripping sponge. “Lo siento, señora, pero no.”

Realizing she had just defied her employer, she tried to explain. “Lo siento, señora... I mean, I’m sorry, but it would not be... ¿Cómo se dice? It would not be appropriate.”



 
Isabella was surprised by her maids reaction, shocked and insisting that it would be inapproriate to do so... it was like she had asked Rosa to dance with the devil on someone's grave...

" Please Rosa calm yourself and don't be so silly. You are acting as if I meant to take advantage of you. I was simply suggesting that if you joined me it would be easier to perform the duties I wanted done. It is completely natural for two females to bathe naked together. No where in the Bible does it say it is a sin to be naked ! " Isabella stated, not intending to debate the finer points of the good book with her servant.

" Besides when you took this position you promised to perform any task I wanted done. Anything to please me, remember ? Perhaps I should make you go shine the silverware for hours until your fingers hurt or wash all my clothes by hand...would you rather do that ? " Isabella scolded, not like being defied or questioned by a servant.
 
Back
Top