Lol Today!


Wall Street Bull Decorated Overnight With Shirtless Putin and Rainbow Dildos


e6de4214-81c4-45e3-aeda-59f40948926d_1x.jpg
 
WATCH: Georgia waitress bodyslams man for grabbing her butt

Emelia Holden, 21, works at Vinnie Van Go-Go’s in Savannah, Georgia. As she was sorting menus a customer walked past her and grabbed her behind, reported The Sun.

Before the unidentified man could take another step, a video shows Holden body slamming him against the wall. She then yelled at the man, and told her co-workers to call the police.

:) Grab her by the PUSSY! you dumb Trump Chump!
 
WATCH: Entire construction crew walks off the job after racist boss fires Latino coworkers for confronting him

In a video that has gone viral, construction workers building out a UPS facility in Indianapolis walked off the job after a boss was accused of racism — prompting him to fire some Latino workers.

According to Jacobin, the video was filmed by welder Antoine Dangerfield, who posted it online, explaining that a small number of Latino workers were ordered off the job after disobeying the orders of a white boss that Dangerfield said is a racist.

In the video, the welder can be heard saying, “They are not bullsh*tting. They thought they was gonna play with these amigos, and they said, ‘aw yeah, we rise together, homie.’ And they leaving! And they not bullsh*tting!”

As the workers walk off, he then adds, “Ain’t no grinding, cutting, welding — this motherf*cker dead-ass quiet. The Mexicans shut this motherf*cker down. Ain’t nobody here.”

:)
 
Bob Mueller has now confirmed that Hillary Clinton met with a Russian agent during the 2016 election campaign

Mueller has photographic proof!

(hint:Agent Carrot)
 
https://twitter.com/FlyingOverTr0ut/status/1029383063036473344
Unite the Right 2 organizer, Nazi failure Jason Kessler gets yelled at by his dad for being a Nazi while livestreaming w Nazi loser Patrick Little, who admits he may have to sell the boat he's broadcasting from at a loss because he needs money.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...tesville-unite-the-right-jason-kessler-father
Kessler says, during the live stream, that he has been forced to move in with his parents after a series of lawsuits stemming from last year’s violence sapped his funds. It’s an arrangement neither he nor his father seems pleased about.

“Hey!” Kessler’s father says, interrupting his conversation with the white nationalist and anti-Semitic former US Senate candidate Patrick Little. “You get out of my room!”
 
Back
Top