Back in Black ;)

Back in Black

Again from my phone. Editing some special pics.....for SleepingBeauty ;) :devil:

Last edited:
They gotta catch me if they want me to hang
Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flack
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now I'm just makin' my play
Don't try to push your luck just get out of my way
Cause I'm back.....back in black

Can you guess the artist?:D

Interesting way to start a thread, no? So I guess this is a long time coming. Some have been asking for this for awhile and with the assistance of the lovely SleepingBeauty, I decided to do it :)

Hope you enjoy the first set, all edited by SB :cool:

Oh goodness....let the drooling begin ;) May I just say YUMMMMMMM. Those are some very lovely pics. Thanks so much for posting. And thanks to the lovely SB for the assistance.

Ok, so when will you be posting the pics with you in the cowgirl hat with boots on? ;) hehe :D

Oh, and I definitely like your musical tastes to start the thread. I happen to have my ring-tone on my cell set to a song by that very group. ;)

:kiss: :kiss:
Very nice pics! (And excellent taste in music!)
Thank you :) and thank you :cool:. I love classic rock, better than the stuff coming out today....
Oh goodness....let the drooling begin ;) May I just say YUMMMMMMM. Those are some very lovely pics. Thanks so much for posting. And thanks to the lovely SB for the assistance.

Ok, so when will you be posting the pics with you in the cowgirl hat with boots on? ;) hehe :D

Oh, and I definitely like your musical tastes to start the thread. I happen to have my ring-tone on my cell set to a song by that very group. ;)

That was my ringtone for my old blackberry!!! Lol

Buy me the cowgirl hat and boots and I'll do it, yeeehaw! :devil:

"Now I've reached that age, I've tried to do all those things the best I can.
No matter how I try, I find my way into the same old jam.
Good Times, Bad Times, you know I had my share"

I think I am going to keep up with this theme :cool:. These pics are for SB, an informal request to see all my tats! Hope the rest of you like it, and you can play guess the body part!!! :kiss:

Last edited:

I think I am going to keep up with this theme :cool:. These pics are for SB, an informal request to see all my tats! Hope the rest of you like it, and you can play guess the body part!!! :kiss:

Gorgeous ink! The body that artwork is on is likewise spectacular!!!

Happy Tuesday Lit peeps! :) Was watching this episode last night and now I can't get Heat of the Moment out of my head. :rolleyes:

tumblr_mpzlvuPySW1sqwk90o1_400.gif

Stay tuned! Pics and trivia later today (although I know you are more excited about the pics lol) :D

:eek:!!!! Do my eyes deceive me, or is this a real, live, legitimate darkangel pic thread?!?

'Bout time. :rolleyes: :D

I like your tattoos... I look forward to playing guess the body part. And thanks to SB for editing. Smashing subject, smashing pictures.

They sure are :cool:

god i love that band. i have no idea who you're talking about, i'll google the lyrics...

Happy Tuesday Lit peeps! :) Was watching this episode last night and now I can't get Heat of the Moment out of my head. :rolleyes:

[***]http://25.media.tumblr.com/8069d9eb2fdcc7350ee46b48aae1511f/tumblr_mpzlvuPySW1sqwk90o1_400.gif[/***]

Stay tuned! Pics and trivia later today (although I know you are more excited about the pics lol) :D

fuck fuck fuck! i have seasons 1-7 on dvd and watched #1 so long ago i can't remember what all went on. so many dvds, so little cognitive ability...

I m away for a few days and come back to see you have a thread, yeahhhh :nana::nana::nana:
GREAT sexy sweet sensual pictures sweet sexy one.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose:

That would be the one and only, Led Zeppelin

Back