SuperPussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question of the Day #1

So Eliza and I looked over a list of questions... We thought it would be fun to throw out some questions and see what kind of discussion we can get going. We'll likely use some as a springboard for future SuperPussy episodes! :)

Question#1
What’s one of the things you'd like your partner (current or future!) to do more of in bed?

I'm just popping in to wish you the best with this mission. I'm very curious how this will develop.
I'm sorry that I can't contribute on your first question. Maybe the fact that we don't have enough time alone without the kids, but that's not something that my wife can do anything about.:rolleyes:

Ms. Eliza (no reposting)

attachment.php

Last edited:
And Moi!

Again... One post of the image is enough... Thanks!

attachment.php

Last edited:
So Eliza and I looked over a list of questions... We thought it would be fun to throw out some questions and see what kind of discussion we can get going. We'll likely use some as a springboard for future SuperPussy episodes! :)

Question#1
What’s one of the things you'd like your partner (current or future!) to do more of in bed?

I l,ove giving oral to my wife but after the third or fourth thigh quivering orgasm she can't take anymore. I just getting warmed up. Wish she would just go with the flow.;)

Question#1

... you can always add more spankings to the bedroom... actually... add them to any room anywhere. .

Nice workplace fun. :D

It's a trap! Our deflector shields can't repel sexiness of that magnitude!! also, I'm definitely following this thread... great collaboration, ladies... :D

why do people repost when asked not to?

yes great idea.
ill be following the exploits of the two of you.
:rose::rose:

Yes... We are both naughty at work when we can be!!

^that!

And I am going to answer the first question. I wish my hubs could let go of his reservations about being rough with me and just go for it. The handful of times he has it has been wonderful. That is what I want.

Well, between the two of you, I think my evening is shot. Thanks!

I'm just popping in to wish you the best with this mission. I'm very curious how this will develop.
I'm sorry that I can't contribute on your first question. Maybe the fact that we don't have enough time alone without the kids, but that's not something that my wife can do anything about.:rolleyes:
I am excited to see where this takes us too! Lawd knows I dig the shit out of that hottie!
Workplace?

:devil:
Yeppers!
I l,ove giving oral to my wife but after the third or fourth thigh quivering orgasm she can't take anymore. I just getting warmed up. Wish she would just go with the flow.;)
Speaking as an external gal, I know where she is coming from. Sometimes I get over sensitive after I cum a few times and it stops being a good feeling and starts being almost like a bad tickle.
Damn........:devil:
:kiss:
What has two thumbs and digs SuperPussy? ;)
... you can always add more spankings to the bedroom... actually... add them to any room anywhere. .

Nice workplace fun. :D
There are rarely enough random spankings!
I wish I could say that pose looked familiar! Instead I'll just say DANG!!!!
She rocks the cleavage shot like it's her job!
It's a trap! Our deflector shields can't repel sexiness of that magnitude!! also, I'm definitely following this thread... great collaboration, ladies... :D
This made me giggle.

'Mornin', ladies! Loved the podcast - it's always more fun with a friend, right? :D

wishing she be more of a freak in bed honestly

dirty talk

more lingerie

less inhibitions

and the age old male request - a third or fourth with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back