Unrealistic crap you see in movies that annoys you.

People in movies who don't seem to have jobs or responsibilities. They can leave for an adventure whenever they want, they have no one to feed and no bills to pay.

Anything involving a motorcycle in pretty much any movie. They just get nothing right.

I.E. the entire clusterfuck that was the movie Torque.

Anything involving a motorcycle in pretty much any movie. They just get nothing right.

I.E. the entire clusterfuck that was the movie Torque.

Of all the bad motorcycle movies ever made you referenced one that nobody had ever heard of.

Remember that time in that one movie where the guy fired more bullets than he could have had in his clip?

It only happened the once in that one movie. So I'll get over my annoyance.

To be fair most action movies are never intended to be the least bit realistic. A realistic action movie would be about 10 minutes long. Much like a realistic haunted house movie.

How airport security and customs are non existant.

No matter how tired, dirty or otherwise unwashed/blood smeared/exhausted the lead actress is, she still looks stunning and the guy doesn't complain about the stench.

cars that never need to be refueled.

people who fall off hights and can still run.

car doors that are bullet proof.

fully fuctioning limbs that have been shot.

cars that burst into flames for no apparant reason.

How airport security and customs are non existant.

No matter how tired, dirty or otherwise unwashed/blood smeared/exhausted the lead actress is, she still looks stunning and the guy doesn't complain about the stench.

cars that never need to be refueled.

people who fall off hights and can still run.

car doors that are bullet proof.

fully fuctioning limbs that have been shot.

cars that burst into flames for no apparant reason.

You know your citing shit I hate about real life.

To be fair most action movies are never intended to be the least bit realistic. A realistic action movie would be about 10 minutes long. Much like a realistic haunted house movie.

Of course.

Or else I would nominate every vampire/zombie movie/tv show because the good guys always manage to hit every zombie in the head (hi walking dead) from any distance with any weapon, and every vampire in the heart (hi true blood)

Unless of course they need one of those oh so suspenseful moments when the zombie has to get close enough to the good guy to scare the audience into believing the main character (who manages to shoot 9,309,309 zombies in the head in a row until this one) is about to die/kick the zombie away at the last second and stab it in the brain with a pen.

Someone walking away from a gigantic explosion directly behind them, staring straight ahead - without flinching.

Someone walking away from a gigantic explosion directly behind them, staring straight ahead - without flinching.

I do that every Tuesday. You should come with, this year me KRC and Vette are gonna do it together and send them out for New Year cards, assuming the New Year actually happens. We really need a fourth person or ideally a fifth but then we need a second female to round things out.

I do that every Tuesday. You should come with, this year me KRC and Vette are gonna do it together and send them out for New Year cards, assuming the New Year actually happens. We really need a fourth person or ideally a fifth but then we need a second female to round things out.

It doesn't annoy me because I lump it in with other action movie stuff so unless something is really outrageous like fighting a jet in hand to wing combat like Live Free or Die Hard then I just go with the flow.
That being said, it might be nice to just once see them get knocked over from the pressure wave and suffer burns from the intense heat, loss of hearing, hit by shrapnel or just plain disoriented.

It doesn't annoy me because I lump it in with other action movie stuff so unless something is really outrageous like fighting a jet in hand to wing combat like Live Free or Die Hard then I just go with the flow.
That being said, it might be nice to just once see them get knocked over from the pressure wave and suffer burns from the intense heat, loss of hearing, hit by shrapnel or just plain disoriented.

I'll trade you a martial artist who's fighting like he's taking that shit seriously. I'm pretty sure that just due to dumb luck someone would have killed most of the characters Jackie Chan plays, hell Jackie Chan would probably kill half the characters he plays by not double checking if there was something to land on.

Some people have pride in their lawns.

Why doesn't radioactive goo make heroes anymore? It seemed that for a few years all you needed to do was find the right combination of glowy green shit and perhaps animals and voila you too could have Super Powers, these days though that shit doesn't seem to fly. We also seem to have a shortage of karate masters who are looking to train young people.

You didn't invite me? Fuck all of you.

I honestly like it when characters in movies don't look like they smell. It's more realistic when they do, but it aggravates me. Everyone on Lost looked horrible. They were by an ocean. How the fuck do you find food and shit but you don't find soap? No one in that show showered.

You didn't invite me? Fuck all of you.

I honestly like it when characters in movies don't look like they smell. It's more realistic when they do, but it aggravates me. Everyone on Lost looked horrible. They were by an ocean. How the fuck do you find food and shit but you don't find soap? No one in that show showered.

Walking Dead is like that. Whenever characters have sex I just think "ewwww!"

You look like you'd leap out of your pants if someone popped a balloon near you, how can I trust you calmly walk away from explosions? Look I promise I'll invite you when we I I find myself forced to choose between visiting Silent Hill or Raccoon City. I figure your sufficiently unique that if I dedicate myself to getting you through so you can draw Minerva Mink dressed at Jessica Rabbit that my chances go from zero to 47.893%

Thousands of bullets being fired and the good guys never getting hit. Like that Schwarzenegger movie when he was skiing away from the bad guys and Tom arnold was trying to pick him up..

What annoys me is that Ralphie shooting his eye out seems more traumatic than the bullet wounds these guys suffer. Yeah, it's a stupid action movie, but c'mon.

What annoys me is that Ralphie shooting his eye out seems more traumatic than the bullet wounds these guys suffer. Yeah, it's a stupid action movie, but c'mon.

It's very rare to see someone in a movie really suffer from a gunshot wound. It's either instant death or a minor scratch that doesn't need attention at all. Sometimes you get something like Tim Roth in Reservoir Dogs but those are the exception.

Martial arts movies exaggerate what martial arts techniques can do. This is dangerous because a teenage boy with one or two years of lessons may think that he can beat an entire street gang.

Also, martial arts movies seldom show the martial artist training. This conveys the message that martial arts is something you learn than you know. The reality is that a martial art is a physical skill that requires constant practice. It is not enough to know how to respond to a given situation. A technique will not work unless it is executed with sufficient power, speed, and coordination.

When a man and a woman cuddle and fall asleep directly after making love. I for one don't want cum falling out of my twat all over the bed while I sleep. Clean up please. Then the woman wakes up with her hair unmessed and her make-up on and they go at it again. Stale cum smells people!!!

Back