How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to send that ms off to my editor. Sad about it too. Writing "The End" on that one was harder than I expected.

Excited to send that ms off to my editor. Sad about it too. Writing "The End" on that one was harder than I expected.

I wish you the best of luck on the "ms". And I have an idea how the "the end" part feels. For me it happens every time I finish a knife.

I wish you the best of luck on the "ms". And I have an idea how the "the end" part feels. For me it happens every time I finish a knife.

I would imagine it's somewhat similar. It feels good to pour your heart and soul into your art. To live it and breathe it until you've given it your all. It's refreshing when it's finished, but at the same time...hard to let go and move on to something new.

I would imagine it's somewhat similar. It feels good to pour your heart and soul into your art. To live it and breathe it until you've given it your all. It's refreshing when it's finished, but at the same time...hard to let go and move on to something new.

Right on the nose. And beautifully put too I might add. I have yet to have a single one not take all I could give. Including blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back