I'm back ;)

Good morning angel :)

Just popping in to give a morning :kiss: and a fresh :rose:

Have a good day

Bugsy :rose:

My goodness gracious....you're alive !! lol Welcome back, Sinnamon....it's absolutely great to see you again :) You look as gorgeous as you always did and I love the new ink that you've gotten !!

LOL of course I am! And thanks :) I'm glad to be back again. Good to see you're still around too!

Good morning angel :)

Just popping in to give a morning :kiss: and a fresh :rose:

Have a good day

Bugsy :rose:

Awww well thank you!!
Hope you had a good day :)

I don't know why, but I feel like I want to go to sleep already. I think the week is catching up with me :(

I don't know why, but I feel like I want to go to sleep already. I think the week is catching up with me :(

That first full week back to the office after a short holiday seems extra long and sucks, doesn't it ?!? LOL

TGIF !! :D

Awww well thank you!!
Hope you had a good day :)

My day has been slightly more productive than usual.
Starting to plan my very first erotic story, so hopefully one day I can start writing more :)

I am now about to pass out on the sofa, so tired!
Sweet dreams :rose:

Wow, it's been quite awhile since I've been here... I've missed it lol.

I figured I'd post a new pic, since it has been soooo long... and perhaps I'll have more! ;)

Hope to talk with you all again soon!!

~Sinnamon

GLad to have you back lady!

Doing alright here... I'm at work right now.... SHHHHH! Be vewwwy vewwy quiet :p Would rather be home having some fun but it is what it is. :)

I love your reds lips and of course your big beautiful breasts :) Thank you so much for sharing

My oh my. What wonderful breasts you have.

Thanks for coming back and sharing these pics with us. Looking forward to seeing more.

P.S. I bet you have a curvy ass as well. Would love some pics of your tush.

Back