Where do you write?

My cat was curious about the keyboard when she was young. Now she prefers sunbathing under the desk lamp.

My cat only sits on my laptop when it's closed. She's adorable and loves me n' stuff, but she's not big on closeness.

Unfortunately, that means I have no one to blame for the gibberish but myself. :(

Wherever I am when I have the time and the ideas. Have quarto pad & biro, will travel...

Wherever I am when I have the time and the ideas. Have quarto pad & biro, will travel...

During the spring and fall when the weather is nice, I like to hit the parks around the lake. I usually take a week in the spring to camp at a Park about 60 miles from here. They have screened shelters with electric so i don't have to worry about recharging. Also the crappy fishing is excellent.

My cat only sits on my laptop when it's closed. She's adorable and loves me n' stuff, but she's not big on closeness.

Unfortunately, that means I have no one to blame for the gibberish but myself. :(

My female cat isn't big on closeness either. But my male cat has some sort of codependency issues. He has to be where I am at all times. On top of the keyboard, next to me on the sofa, next to me in the bed, sits on the back of the toilet waiting for me to get done in the shower. The creepy little fuzzball needs a restraining order or something.

During the spring and fall when the weather is nice, I like to hit the parks around the lake. I usually take a week in the spring to camp at a Park about 60 miles from here. They have screened shelters with electric so i don't have to worry about recharging. Also the crappy fishing is excellent.
Ah yes, but a pad and biro weigh a lot less than the laptop, even before you add the power supply... :cool:

And nobody's ever wanted to mug me for a dogeared writing pad shoved in the back of a bag.

My female cat isn't big on closeness either. But my male cat has some sort of codependency issues. He has to be where I am at all times. On top of the keyboard, next to me on the sofa, next to me in the bed, sits on the back of the toilet waiting for me to get done in the shower. The creepy little fuzzball needs a restraining order or something.

lol You know you love it :)

That was my angel, Molly. I was her human, and she never let me or anyone else forget it. Trust me--you'll miss it when it's gone :(

Ah yes, but a pad and biro weigh a lot less than the laptop, even before you add the power supply... :cool:

And nobody's ever wanted to mug me for a dogeared writing pad shoved in the back of a bag.

The three lake authority parks and the state park all have tables close to parking spots, so weight isn't a problem. The view is the problem. Especially near swimming areas and boat launch ramps.

The last person that tried to mug me spent three weeks in the hospital and nine months in jail. In any case, living in the country you don't have to many muggings. That is if you discount a few widows I know. :D

Like most threads on this site, this one started about writing and ended up all about pussy.

Pussies are adorable and distracting. It's a universal truth and cannot be denied or ignored... or some shit. :cattail:

Anyway, we did get back on track. :p

Hey, I pretty much do it in my everyday, too.

You should see me at a job interview.

I haven't been on a job interview in..ummm 30 years. Closest I've come was when I went to the bank to get a business loan. Fortunately it was for a comic book store so I think the guy let my appearance slide.

Occasionally I will take my Chromebook over to the park by the lake but only if it isn't too crowded. Most the time in my mini recliner with the TV off... and the air on !

I haven't been on a job interview in..ummm 30 years. Closest I've come was when I went to the bank to get a business loan. Fortunately it was for a comic book store so I think the guy let my appearance slide.

Also working in your favor--you probably didn't start talking about pussies halfway into the conversation ;)

Back