Christchurch and Islamophobia

If you want to assume this delusional piece of writing is actually true, and there's no other explanations for anything that happened, it's up to you.

It's not a question of is it true, it's a question of does the guy who wrote it believe it to be true and will others? And if so, how do you combat those beliefs (and its not by rolling your eyes because you don't want to acknowledge what was written.)

It's not a question of is it true, it's a question of does the guy who wrote it believe it to be true and will others? And if so, how do you combat those beliefs (and its not by rolling your eyes because you don't want to acknowledge what was written.)

No one is 'rolling their eyes' - we're just choosing to focus on effective action to support the actual communities affected, to address issues of racism in our country, and to minimise the likelihood of this happening again. I understand that none of this conforms to your idea of 'effective action', but I, and probably most of NZ, am OK with that.
I'm sure that people with far more expertise than either you or I will be reading through his crap, and will provide an actually insightful analysis that can inform further actions. The rest of us have chosen to not give him air time, because that's clearly what he's craving (among other things).

I'm personally not engaging in this discussion further - it's become entirely repetitive. Your views are clear. I disagree with them. You are unlikely to sway me in that, and I don't expect I'll change your mind. No doubt others will be happy to continue the covnersation ... I'll leave you to it.

Last edited:
No one is 'rolling their eyes' - we're just choosing to focus on effective action to support the actual communities affected, to address issues of racism in our country, and to minimise the likelihood of this happening again. I understand that none of this conforms to your idea of 'effective action', but I, and probably most of NZ, am OK with that.

Effective action: Yes. The scale: No.

I'm sure that people with far more expertise than either you or I will be reading through his crap, and will provide an actually insightful analysis that can inform further actions.

I hope so.

The rest of us have chosen to not give him air time, because that's clearly what he's craving (among other things).

I'm capable of reading a person's views, forming an opinion, and explaining to those younger than myself, who depend on me to teach them, what is right and what is wrong and how to best handle anything they may hear from third parties who speak in assumptions or false truths.

I'm not engaging in this discussion further - it's become entirely repetitive. Your views are clear. I disagree with them. You are unlikely to sway me in that, and I don't expect I'll change your mind.

Good.

New Zealand is observing two minutes of silence at 1.32pm our time tomorrow (Friday here, but not everywhere), in case anyone care to join us. :heart:

That's a truly disturbing thought, that young people are depending on you to learn what's right and wrong. Is that the world we're living in? We're doomed.

Young people have to depend on somebody to make them independent. If our differences are worth that petty insult, what's real life like for you?

An ignorant observation is an insult.
Here is my observation: Shooty McShootface drones on and on about how he wants to affect the political situation in the US, therefore he travels to... New Zealand.

Now how do you spin that one for your kids?

Here is my observation: Shooty McShootface drones on and on about how he wants to affect the political situation in the US, therefore he travels to... New Zealand.

Now how do you spin that one for your kids?

You'll have to forgive me if I feel awkward about some guy who spends half of his time trying to undermine the points that people make and the questions that they ask with sarcasm and attempts at humor, asking me about my kids or any kids, on an adult website.

And you don't spin it. That word alone tells me what kind of response I'd receive for any answer that I gave.

therefore he travels to... New Zealand.

Go back and read post #74, or you can just make up your own story on why he went there. One that fits whatever position/point it is that you want to take/make.

Last edited:
Bray123 writes: "Either Australian gun laws are working thereby forcing a would-be murderer to go to a foreign country to obtain weapons and commit the crime or they are not."

Are Chicago's gun laws working? They're VERY STRICT, I'm told! And those "Gun-Free Zone" signs are just stupid!

Why did you ignore the second sentence of my comment? Is your attention span so short?

I pointed out that the USA does not have any gun laws that the rest of the world would consider worthy of the name (California and Chicago included). They are laughable.

I also pointed out that having a poster about a gun-free zone next to a gun shop is just as laughable.

Much like your point of view would be if it were not so dangerous. Yes, you are part of the problem.

Anyone else who wants to read the rest, can, no need for the entire quote.

I'm sure you achieved release reading all sorts of his delusion rantings. I'm also certain you achieved released reading Anders Breivik's manifesto. But I'm sure what pleased you most was all the dead children.

Last edited:
I'm sure achieved release reading all sorts of his delusion rantings. I'm also certain you achieved released reading Anders Breivik's manifesto. But I'm sure what pleased you most was all the dead children.

When you assume, you make an ass out of yourself (in this case.) A comment like the one you just made tells everyone what kind of person you are: A consumer of misfortune to spew your insults, your vileness, your assumptions, and most importantly, to use like a weapon to make false statements to use in your war of hate on the internet.

You're a pathetic individual and while that will probably never change, I hope it does, because if it does, it will make your life happier.

Adrina pointed out a youtuber who made an informative video on incels, their internet culture and how damaging it is to themselves with their hate and hopeless outlook on the world. Literotica is not full of incels (I don't know about you Dan), but it IS full of people with incel-mentality and you are one of those people, as are several of your cohorts.

Think on that. You should. It may help you out.

Last edited:
these liberals are useless.... cant comprehend the situation as it happened.

How the fuck are we supposed to be saddened when a mosque that trained terrorists that slaughtered the Charlie hebdo massacre, whos core relidious text has over 127 orders to kill believers of other faiths...

get gunned down?

these liberals are useless.... cant comprehend the situation as it happened.

How the fuck are we supposed to be saddened when a mosque that trained terrorists that slaughtered the Charlie hebdo massacre, whos core relidious text has over 127 orders to kill believers of other faiths...

get gunned down?
Read Infowars crap and be happy about mass murder.

video on incels

Did that help you achieve release as well? You seem weirdly obsessed with incels, cuckolds, and the murder of children.

Still didn't answer my question: did you like it when Breivik murdered all those children? It's a simple yes or no question.

June 3, 2017, was the date of what is now referred to as 'the London Bridge attack;' and which no longer refers to it in any way as a 'shooting.'

However, according to the existing 'archives' (effectively, that's what they are since everyone has more or less forgotten the incident), eight people were killed and forty eight people were injured. The incident began with a vehicle running into pedestrians at a different location and the vehicle's occupants then getting out and going on foot to the Borough Markets and shooting people.

No bullets were ever found by locals at all and no bullet marks located by anyone.

We are living in a complicated world at a complicated time which has masses of data and information and lacks transparency all at the same time.

Movies, news and entertainment consists of more bathos than is entirely necessary for people to 'be made' to appreciate that the killing of children and unarmed innocent people, including very old people, is wrong - everybody already knows this.

Why are people being 'made' to want to affirm such basic things?

When Muslims 'pray' at a mosque, especially under all of today's circumstances, it may be more honest of authorities and the media to explain that five times a day, each and every, that specific initial prayer is: 'Qatil al hum ul kafir u'lah.' which means - 'cut their heads off, the unbelievers (and most Sunni mosques specify 'Nasrani wal banu israil...' - 'the Christians and Jews') in the name of Allah.'

By all standard academic estimations, when Arabic Islam unilaterally invaded the Indian Sub-Continent without warning, upwards of AT LEAST 200 million innocent Hindus were butchered - the 'Kush' literally meaning 'mountain of skulls (created by the victims by thrown in a single heap)' and possible 6 -800 million being the possible true final figure!

400 years of servitude under the Ottomans preceded the fairly recent 'war in Yugoslavia' entered by the Clinton Administration, in which war, the US was on the side of those invader Muslims, who claimed to be being victimized by Serbians and others at the time.

I don't know who 'Brenton Tarrant' was or what he thought he was doing and I have very little interest in knowing or being told by anyone.

What I do know is that Islam is a cult ideology masquerading as a religion which has numerous very naiive and utterly innocent people caught up in it through folkloric origins and cultural and forced reasons - and who all worship basically the exact same ideas about 'god' that just about any 'average' religious person also does worldwide with the same degree of unreliability about actual agreed definitions for 'god' or any other scientific and logical thing. And that is not a reason to demonize them or to murder them.

I cannot expect human beings to change 'what they believe' on account that for thirty years when I was partly a licensed stock market adviser I could in my own sphere not convince anybody of anything based on facts as they all believed the BS driven into their stony heads by any number of very convincing sources much better at marketing than I. I came from a law background who switched to economics and in the laws, the worst thing is watching family court matters in which both sides were always permanently 100 'right' and subsequently leading to tragedy, and disaster - with the judges, attorneys and magistrates powerless to genuinely resolve anything, ever.

What are we trying to achieve here?

Hardly any of you have the foggiest factual knowledge of the Arabic language or Islam AS ACTUAL FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE. And everyone wants to signal about what virtue looks like in this matter.

I have absolutely zero faith in or confidence or belief that a single politician anywhere in the world today is likely to resolve this particular matter, and I literally do not care about it.

It is what it is. No amount of warning will make fools take pause. So, run, go - the cliffs are yon not very far from right where you stand now.

Last edited:
Did that help you achieve release as well? You seem weirdly obsessed with incels, cuckolds, and the murder of children.

Pegged you correctly, didn't I? (Otherwise, why mention it?) :D

Still didn't answer my question: did you like it when Breivik murdered all those children? It's a simple yes or no question.

Anyone who reads your posts knows where your mind is and how disturbing it is. Be proud of yourself, because no one else will be.

Here dan_c00000, whenever you feel like asking me a question, just read the post - addressed to you - that you couldn't bear to quote in full:

When you assume, you make an ass out of yourself (in this case.) A comment like the one you just made tells everyone what kind of person you are: A consumer of misfortune to spew your insults, your vileness, your assumptions, and most importantly, to use like a weapon to make false statements to use in your war of hate on the internet.

You're a pathetic individual and while that will probably never change, I hope it does, because if it does, it will make your life happier.

Adrina pointed out a youtuber who made an informative video on incels, their internet culture and how damaging it is to themselves with their hate and hopeless outlook on the world. Literotica is not full of incels (I don't know about you Dan), but it IS full of people with incel-mentality and you are one of those people, as are several of your cohorts.

Think on that. You should. It may help you out.

Last edited:
Otherwise, why mention it

You just seemed really obsessed with incels, cuckolds, and child murder. Just thought I'd mention that.

Like for example, I correctly pegged you as someone who masturbates to child murder and white supremacists manifestos. Remember, I didn't bring up either of those things, you did.

What I'm saying is maybe you ought to rethink your priorities and relax with the ejaculating to that kind of stuff and obsessing over incels that you watch on YouTube.

You just seemed really obsessed with incels, cuckolds, and child murder. Just thought I'd mention that.

Like for example, I correctly pegged you as someone who masturbates to child murder and white supremacists manifestos. Remember, I didn't bring up either of those things, you did.

You're projecting how you deal with your hate onto other people.

What I'm saying is maybe you ought to rethink your priorities and relax with the ejaculating to that kind of stuff and obsessing over incels that you watch on YouTube.

You can't talk your way out of who you are.

You can't talk your way out of who you are.

I already have. You're very triggered right now billy boy. Why don't you get get your copy of The Turner Diaries so you can calm down.

Geez, who knew you were easier to trigger than bot and dawn?

(edited)

When Muslims 'pray' at a mosque, especially under all of today's circumstances, it may be more honest of authorities and the media to explain that five times a day, each and every, that specific initial prayer is: 'Qatil al hum ul kafir u'lah.' which means - 'cut their heads off, the unbelievers (and most Sunni mosques specify 'Nasrani wal banu israil...' - 'the Christians and Jews') in the name of Allah.'
This is nothing but bullshit.

You really need to apologize for posting that bullshit here, and you should go to the source of the bullshit and make it clear to anyone who sees it that it is bullshit.

I already have.

You've talked yourself out of who you are? Then you should stop living in denial. Everybody else can see you for you.

You're very triggered right now billy boy. Why don't you get get your copy of The Turner Diaries so you can calm down.

Geez, who knew you were easier to trigger than bot and dawn?

Uh oh, you've used the word triggered. When you got nothing, throw out the idioms.

June 3, 2017, was the date of what is now referred to as 'the London Bridge attack;' and which no longer refers to it in any way as a 'shooting.'

However, according to the existing 'archives' (effectively, that's what they are since everyone has more or less forgotten the incident), eight people were killed and forty eight people were injured. The incident began with a vehicle running into pedestrians at a different location and the vehicle's occupants then getting out and going on foot to the Borough Markets and shooting people.

No bullets were ever found by locals at all and no bullet marks located by anyone.

We are living in a complicated world at a complicated time which has masses of data and information and lacks transparency all at the same time.

Movies, news and entertainment consists of more bathos than is entirely necessary for people to 'be made' to appreciate that the killing of children and unarmed innocent people, including very old people, is wrong - everybody already knows this.

By all standard academic estimations, when Arabic Islam unilaterally invaded the Indian Sub-Continent without warning, upwards of AT LEAST 200 million innocent Hindus were butchered - the 'Kush' literally meaning 'mountain of skulls (created by the victims by thrown in a single heap)' and possible 6 -800 million being the possible true final figure!

400 years of servitude under the Ottomans preceded the fairly recent 'war in Yugoslavia' entered by the Clinton Administration, in which war, the US was on the side of those invader Muslims, who claimed to be being victimized by Serbians and others at the time.

I don't know who 'Brenton Tarrant' was or what he thought he was doing and I have very little interest in knowing or being told by anyone.

What I do know is that Islam is a cult ideology masquerading as a religion which has numerous very naiive and utterly innocent people caught up in it through folkloric origins and cultural and forced reasons - and who all worship basically the exact same ideas about 'god' that just about any 'average' religious person also does worldwide with the same degree of unreliability about actual agreed definitions for 'god' or any other scientific and logical thing. And that is not a reason to demonize them or to murder them.

I cannot expect human beings to change 'what they believe' on account that for thirty years when I was partly a licensed stock market adviser I could in my own sphere not convince anybody of anything based on facts as they all believed the BS driven into their stony heads by any number of very convincing sources much better at marketing than I. I came from a law background who switched to economics and in the laws, the worst thing is watching family court matters in which both sides were always permanently 100 'right' and subsequently leading to tragedy, and disaster - with the judges, attorneys and magistrates powerless to genuinely resolve anything, ever.

Hardly any of you have the foggiest factual knowledge of the Arabic language or Islam AS ACTUAL FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE. And everyone wants to signal about what virtue looks like in this matter.

I have absolutely zero faith in or confidence or belief that a single politician anywhere in the world today is likely to resolve this particular matter, and I literally do not care about it.

It is what it is. No amount of warning will make fools take pause. So, run, go - the cliffs are yon not very far from right where you stand now.

Citations needed.

that just it, when they start their prayer session with a "lets all go down to the lobby and behead all the Christians and jews we can find", This is merely taken into "do unto others what you want done to you/

It's astounding that apparently every call to prayer, five times a day, features this phrase, and yet I can't find it on the interweb anywhere.

Back