If your wife or girlfriend cheated

I wouldn't call it cheating , but both my late wives got it on with anyone they wanted to, male or female, and I was happy for them to do it. Now I have a husband and he does the same.
 
I will have to try that. Maybe after getting her a couple of drinks. :D

How has she spoken of him? Have you tried role playing and bringing his name up? Used to do this a lot with my wife, Get her very worked up and teasing her to where she is practically begging for more, then setting the scenario and teasing some more urging her to picture some one else then asking who she thought of... if his name comes up then can work off that? I’ve done it also to get her to open up and tell me things she might not normally say which led to a few confessions and some very hot sex :D
 
Mine waz an escort and thought I didnt know.....she would kick me out of hotel rooms or sneak off or get me high so I didnt pay attention and id secretly imagine what she was doing and masterbate until I got to come back and fuck her.
 
Never really thought about it. Ideally it was someone I found and kind of set it up but she didnt know. See if he could seduce her.
 
Never really thought about it. Ideally it was someone I found and kind of set it up but she didnt know. See if he could seduce her.

Before we started the hotwife lifestyle, I thought of this idea many times. If I found out about a guy who was hot for my wife, or if he had enough gumption to approach me about her, then I've would've done my part in helping him get in her panties. Tell how to approach her, what to say, etc.

But now it would just be best if I introduced him to my wife. Talked him up to her. Then give him room to try to seduce her. But he'd be own his own from there.
 
Oh, Well. . . no big deal, then, right?

The first time she cheated with multiple people there we worked it out. The second time she did it I nailed her little sister in some pretty nice vengeance sex.
 
The first time she cheated with multiple people there we worked it out. The second time she did it I nailed her little sister in some pretty nice vengeance sex.

Love to hear how you plotted that!!
 
Love to hear how you plotted that!!

Ex grew up in Wisconsin but moved down south during high school. She was never happy here, and shortly after we were married she went back to Wisconsin to visit. When she came back I could tell something was up and eventually found some letters and confronted her. She admitted cheating and said she was moving out but never did. After a couple of months we were back to normal.

BUT, after things were good again her Wisconsin BFF came down to visit and talked ex in to going back up for a visit. I objected but she went anyway so I knew it was over. While she was away her crazy mom had a women's meditation weekend so sent dad, sis, and bro to stay at our house. Dad and bro went to bed but sis and I had a few beers. I wasn't planning on getting in her pants but after a few beers we talked about the first cheating and the second vacation. I told her I knew she was cheating again (wouldn't return my calls). I joking told sis that I wanted to tell ex I slept with her to make her feel like I was feeling. After a couple of more beers she asked if she could get in the jacuzzi. I put bubbles in and when they were up to her neck she took off the bikini (she took from ex's dresser). When that came off, I was reasonably sure I wouldn't have to lie to the ex.

I really wanted to tell the ex I nailed her sis when she called and said she wasn't coming back but I didn't. About a year after the divorce was final her sis did tell her and we got to have a major throw-down. It was then that she told me how many different Wisconsin guys she had slept with.
 
Love to hear how you plotted that!!

So long-story-short, it wasn't planned but more of lucky timing. If mom's crazy weekend was a week later, ex would have made her moving out plans known and the rest of the family wouldn't have come to stay at our house.
 
The first time she cheated with multiple people there we worked it out. The second time she did it I nailed her little sister in some pretty nice vengeance sex.

I always wanted to do this. My ex was a cheater, especially when drunk.

I did 2 of her social circle, separately. Then get BFF repeatedly, she was utter filth.


However, she had two sisters. Just legal/university age. One was BOBFOC epitome and dumb as fuck. The other absolutely stunning, and a genius too.

Never managed the genius. But about a year after the ex had her final cheating affair and we split, I bumped into dumb one, pissed.

Got close to taking her back to mine, but missed out just.
 
WOW WhO2...thanks for that tale! Have you remarried since?

Yes, that was my right-out-of-college girl friend. I knew it wasn't a good match (we either fought or fucked- nothing else) but I couldn't find the nerve to break it off. 2 years later met and married Mrs WhO2 and we will have our 28th anniversary in September.

I still enjoy the memory of the ex's little sis taking off that bikini in the jacuzzi, though...
 
Yes, that was my right-out-of-college girl friend. I knew it wasn't a good match (we either fought or fucked- nothing else) but I couldn't find the nerve to break it off. 2 years later met and married Mrs WhO2 and we will have our 28th anniversary in September.

I still enjoy the memory of the ex's little sis taking off that bikini in the jacuzzi, though...

Do you think of little sis when you are fucking your wife?
 
My wife (with my consent of course) would probably fuck some 18 year old kid, she loves taking the virginity, whether they are good or bad in bed is irrelevant to her, it's all about the fun and excitement leading up to and doing it.
 
I believe my wife has cheated twice, I have said nothing yet but once before we got married and I believe I have a child that is not really mine. When I think about it.. It just make me want to fuck her hard and rough. Gets me going I guess, next time it will be rough but in her ass!!
 
I know for a fact she has had sex with another man at least once. I'm fairly certain it's been more. I also know for a fact that at least 2 dozen men have been sent pics and videos of her.
 
If your wife or girlfriend cheated who would it be with?

I don't think she ever would as she isn't wired that way, but if she did it would likely be with a FWB she has fucked on and off for 15 years.

Perhaps in a weak moment I could see her falling under the spell of his 10" beer can thick black cock one more time.
 
I know she never would, but if she did hopefully with someone with a huge cock and let me watch as they cum deep inside her :devil:
 
Back
Top