The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a load fall.... but its all melted away. Was fun driving home from my folks through it, though not half as bad as I've driven through in the past.

Still nothing down by you?

We had a load fall.... but its all melted away. Was fun driving home from my folks through it, though not half as bad as I've driven through in the past.

Still nothing down by you?
not a spot, just a beautiful sunset, it was so sunny about an hour ago.

It's all white now baby it's........ oops sorry got carried away! I don't want loads of snow not thisssssss week pleeeeeeease!

I have just been informed that the forecast for the week here in sheffield is as follows

Snow
Snow
Heavy Snow
Snow
Snow

average temp 2 degrees.

Now if only it snows badly enough to keep me at home for a bit. No galivanting round the country for this little monkey :)

Sorry for the delayed respons BTW, just been applying for a change to my driving liscence..... they want an inordinant amount of information.

We've had 4 quite heavy snow showers and got a nice covering, but not enough to stop anyone from going to work tomorrow sadly.

There's time yet. 13 hours until I have to go to work.

Come on snow :p

i really hate you guys, the forcast down here is "chances of snow" my ass chances of snow :mad:

sorry, i'm getting fed up, we never get snow in the south. I'm deffinnitely going to uni in the north lol

i really hate you guys, the forcast down here is "chances of snow" my ass chances of snow :mad:

sorry, i'm getting fed up, we never get snow in the south. I'm deffinnitely going to uni in the north lol

Did you say you are London? well I am in Bedfordshire so it's not far from you

Come North, go for walks in the peaks during winter. it's beautiful. Snow, clear skies... or rain and mud :)

Under your spell, if you don;t feel glamourous in wellies then I'll keep my fingers crossed for no snow... failing that perhaps for a nice set of fur-lined boots.

Come North, go for walks in the peaks during winter. it's beautiful. Snow, clear skies... or rain and mud :)

Under your spell, if you don;t feel glamourous in wellies then I'll keep my fingers crossed for no snow... failing that perhaps for a nice set of fur-lined boots.

Welllllllllllll yes I spose there is those but still I was thinking more of a pair of open toed sandals

Awww, well then i hope it doesn't snow in bedfordshire! :rose:

No, i'm on the south coast (bournemouth) aparently we have too much salt in the air for there to be snow

Had the same problem where I grew up (East Coast) though I do remember that there were times when snow laid on the beach and I have seen photo's of when the sea froze over many, many years ago.

There was plenty of snow falling on the coast this afternoon as I was driving away, though again, not laying.

last year aparently the sea froze at sandbanks, it was on the national news.

Oh well, i've been told that we should have some snow tomorow
*10 fingers and 10 toes crossed*

So... right now I'm hoping for snow everywhere other than Bedfordshire?

Just wanted to make sure I'd got it all sorted in my head :)

Jolly Good. Hate to think I was hoping for snow for people who didn;t want it. Such a waste of my precious effort :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back