Calling all foot lovers! Help!!

Arielsdream

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Posts
835
Met a hot guy on another forum and he has a huge foot fetish. I have zero experience. Please advise/ideas/vid clips, anything to broaden my knowledge of pleasing him. Thanks!!!!!!
 
Try hooking your panties off a toe and have them dangling...to me that is a hot pic. Im not a "foot fetish guy", but seeing feet covered in cum gets me every time.
 
Try hooking your panties off a toe and have them dangling...to me that is a hot pic. Im not a "foot fetish guy", but seeing feet covered in cum gets me every time.

This! Also, strappy heels/stilettos and of course that fresh pedi will do wonders!
 
Depends a lot on the person too. Partly, he will do most of the work, so just make them pretty. Some people I know prefer natural, so we.. Uhh.. they can see what they're putting in their mouths. Whatever happens happens. How ticklish are you?
 
Last edited:
Bright polish, toe rings, ankle bracelets, shoes with straps and open at the sides so he can run his tongue along your instep.

When it comes to sex, you on your back, feet up pressed together so he can suck your toes while he fucks you.
 
Have him kneel in front of you and stroke his cock with your toes. Before he cums have him lean over and kiss your feet and suck on each of your toes. Then have him do it again.
 
when you have sex let him fuck you while your on your back with your legs in the air so he can suck your toes at the same time

keep your feet clean freshly pedicured and us sexy heels and you can't go wrong!

as someone with a foot fetish I would bet he appreciates that you open to explore with your feet at all! good luck !
 
I almost added two more thoughts, but I didn't. Not saying thanks to any of the prior posts is rude (sure, this could be construed as whining, but 4 other people also went un-thanked). Then a bump, rude enough just for being a bumper, but if taking the time to bump, that could have been a "thank you" instead of a bump.

No tips for you! (Old Seinfeld reference)
 
Last edited:
I do appreciate all the input. I hadn't thought of any of those things.
And as I was taught, if you can't say anything nice dont say anything at all.
 
I once knew a woman with a foot fetish who liked to have the bottoms of her feet pressed together so a guy could slide his cock in between them... basically fucking her feet. The idea was hot, mostly because she was so excited by it... so he might enjoy something like that.

But most guys with a foot fetish will want your toes to be pretty, will want to suck on and kiss your toes and/or feet. Some even like to smell a sweaty foot, but that one is way beyond me.
 
.And as I was taught, if you can't say anything nice dont say anything at all.

Lol. So in other words, your earlier silence was because you had nothing nice to say about the ideas being offered. Got it!

Don't get preachy. You were a little obnoxious. You could have just offered a thank you that didn't come across as super self centered.
 
Have a pedicure and maybe get some colourful nail polish, I like red for my feet, there's something so sexy about red nail polish.

Put some cream (if your going to this, check the ingredients, make sure he's not sensitive to them) or lube on your feet and rub it in. Either get him to lay back and you do the same at the other end of the bed, propped up and facing him, or get him to kneel at the end of the bed whilst you lay back. Either way, you can run your soft feet up and down his chest to start or head straight into cupping your feet together and gliding them over his cock. You would then just rub up and down with your cupped feet to give him a foot job. My current guy hasn't got a foot fetish but still bloody loves it when I do this.
 
I enjoy wearing sexy heels for a guy, most of them love it. I once fantasized about being dommed by my bf and another woman who made me lick her heels too.
 
Apart from well kept smooth feet add a toe ring or toe and an anklet. I love wearing foot jewelry and it turns men on a lot. Men I have given footjob too have been highly appreciative as well hehe...best of luck!
 
I enjoy wearing sexy heels for a guy, most of them love it. I once fantasized about being dommed by my bf and another woman who made me lick her heels too.

Oh hell yeah love that idea! Maybe you should read some stories posted here about this topic as well. As a guy with a foot fetish I have read many stories here that are great! Aside from that just take good care of your feet. Personally I love feet in heels and good quality hosiery. Smooth skin and nice nails pretty much everything mentioned in previous posts!
 
Back
Top