Unshaven and hairy women

Don't shave and like my pubic hair. It starts quite high and runs thick all the way down to my perineum then up my butt crck a little way. I used to trim it for going to the beach but now I wear a one piece and don't care that som edark curly hairs escape round the hem of the crotch... (giggles)

Bet it tickles...

:D

hairy is hot

I love the bushy beauty so many here say they support or actually have...I would love to have any of you ladies who want to share

Don't shave and like my pubic hair. It starts quite high and runs thick all the way down to my perineum then up my butt crck a little way. I used to trim it for going to the beach but now I wear a one piece and don't care that som edark curly hairs escape round the hem of the crotch... (giggles)
Sounds hot. I bet you would look great in a thong.

Pubic hair

I like you commitment to individuality , and I certainly appreciate the thoughts that your one piece will generate on the beach . Thanks for the image !!

No need to shave to wear a bikini. My wife and daughter never have. They wear micro thongs and just let it all show.

I don't suppose you'd care to share? :) I recently went swimming in a spa, and the attractive woman there did not shave, and her dark pubes spilled out of her one-piece. It was delightful.

And, of course, my wife has not shaved in 20 years, which I much appreciate. I like to think that for every fellow who finds it a turn-off, two others are grateful for the view.

Women, why do you shave? Is it for yourself or is it for men? I love unshaven women but unfortunately seldome come across a woman who doesn't shave. I love naturally hairy pussies and also have interest in women who don't shave at all. Are there any natural women out there?

I can tell you that most chinese girl do not shave, so you can see hariy pussy

Don't think it ever will, but I would love unshaven armpits to cum back into style on women.

Unshaven and Hairy Women

- Before I met my significant other, she used to shave or wax completely bald. I don't trim my pubic hair and she has finally stopped shaving or trimming. Here is what she looks like but her bush is much thicker and the same shape. :) She is similar in having straight, thicker black hair on her outer labia, perineum and ring of anal hair. We are both really smooth natives, but we are similar in having thick bushes, hairy perineums and anal hair! Thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• mich.jpg
    mich.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 237
I always shave my underarm but not always my fanny , I went totally bold once and hubs had the right hump , he said he is married to a woman not a little girl

For society definitely. You think it's fun to have to upkeep all these areas so I don't look like a freak to others? What even frustrates me more is I have foliculitis, I'm ruining my skin so I can get a man which ibn return he's freaked out by my scars. I'll take armpits and legs, but I don't enjoy the bare vagina trend. Don't you want to be with a woman? Or are that many more pedophiles in the world? If you say you don't want hair in your mouth/teeth, you're not doing it right. It's a beautiful thing.

Back