Beyond Star City: The Heroes in the Shadows of Tomorrow OOC

Yes that sounds about right. The history goes past the point we are at but the movie he was working on when he was turned into the Devil was Blue Devil. So that would have been around 2000. Then he was offered a better deal by Neron to make a comeback as a movie star again that caused the death of his good friend Marla Bloom. That was when he sacrificed himself and became a full demon.

So time wise it is very good and matches up well. May not match up perfectly (and he was not supposed to have made a second movie), but studio's could have made the movie without him as there was a lot of Buzz about it and he was offered a lot of roles.

NICE! I love it when a dovetail comes together!

Nevyn, I'm not sure how Craft's strange luck works, but here's a thought.

Craft gets a bus ticket in the mail from his cousin Cassandra out in San Francisco. Said that one of her customers used it as a barter at her shop. But, since it's from Chicago, IL, to New Carthage, NY, it's not much good to her and maybe he can use it?

...and he just happens to get off of the bus right when Constantine and Franken!Chas roll into town.

What do you think?

Okay, Lunar.

Black Alice is triggering her power, and just like with Rose in the main thread I'm tagging you to see what ectype she gets so I don't ride roughshod over the whole shebang.

Belatedly deciding that Father Time in his current form is played by Kevin Grevioux.

Oh, man, that voice.

Okay Chas you can decide how Shrieve takes to being literally thrown out a window. Well sort of. Devil will have no problems jumping from that height and landing safely with her in his arms and I have no problems if you wish to write the landing Scenario and what follows.

Also sorry if I over stepped my bounds by grabbing and jumping with her. If it is too much I can edit so only he jumps with a jaunty wave to her, sort of teasing her about how slow she is.

Okay Chas you can decide how Shrieve takes to being literally thrown out a window. Well sort of. Devil will have no problems jumping from that height and landing safely with her in his arms and I have no problems if you wish to write the landing Scenario and what follows.

Also sorry if I over stepped my bounds by grabbing and jumping with her. If it is too much I can edit so only he jumps with a jaunty wave to her, sort of teasing her about how slow she is.

Normally I'd be grateful for a quick ping first, "is it okay if I," that sort of thing, but in this instance it led to a really awesome visual so I rolled with it.

Shrieve, however, is less than pleased. :D

Normally I'd be grateful for a quick ping first, "is it okay if I," that sort of thing, but in this instance it led to a really awesome visual so I rolled with it.

Shrieve, however, is less than pleased. :D

Sorry about the no heads up I promise to remember that in the future.

As for Shrieve not being pleased, I did not think she would be, but it is just Danny getting his own back for all her comments LOL

Sorry about the no heads up I promise to remember that in the future.

As for Shrieve not being pleased, I did not think she would be, but it is just Danny getting his own back for all her comments LOL

No worries, I trust you, but I do appreciate the future reference.

Heheheh, I'm really enjoying their dynamic.

That's what happens when you let a superhero get into politics i guess.

This is why when I become a U.S. citizen, I'm voting for this guy.

tumblr_nc3rg8gn1Y1qky8ixo1_500.jpg

No worries, I trust you, but I do appreciate the future reference.

Heheheh, I'm really enjoying their dynamic.

So am I. They sort of play off each other very well. One second concerned, the next ready to kill each other.

As for future reference, I am sure we are going to have to discuss something like this again at some point the way the story is going. Either with Shrieve or one of the others. It is perfectly inevitable. :D

So am I. They sort of play off each other very well. One second concerned, the next ready to kill each other.

As for future reference, I am sure we are going to have to discuss something like this again at some point the way the story is going. Either with Shrieve or one of the others. It is perfectly inevitable. :D

Any good ensemble fight scene is going to involve some quantity of flying tackles!

Any good ensemble fight scene is going to involve some quantity of flying tackles!

LOL no double meaning in that I am sure :D

So do we keep posting our little by line in the story or should we allow others to post before we continue on?

LOL no double meaning in that I am sure :D

So do we keep posting our little by line in the story or should we allow others to post before we continue on?

No double entendre intended, but yes that.

I think we can back and forth a little more.

It's about 25 minutes to Sleepy Hollow from NYC, Shrieve can swap out her load-out, and from there it's a "short hop" to New Carthage. We can handwave and timeskip as much or as little of that as you like, but once we're in a larger group we should give others chances to chime in more, no-one likes a bogarted mic.

Okay then, we can back and forth until we get to New Carthage and then back off until everyone else catches up and starts posting with us.

Gonna wait a few more of Blue, John and Franken!Chas going back and forth before Miranda catches up with them, I figure she took a few minutes loading up.

Heh. I thought about it.

Sorry, yeah, but Shrieve's got to walk across the graveyard, descend into the sanctum under the crypt, load up the car with her load-out, and then drive back around to Blue, some of which is driving underground through secret tunnels.

I am gonna fudge the timeframe a little before too many more posts, but there's a lot of talking time in there.

Yeah just re read the posts and Frank and John appeared right after you left so we would have at least twenty minutes or so before you ended up at the end of the street at the earliest I guess. So far maybe Five have passed tops. I would say you are maybe descending into crypt.

May be able to fudge timeline a little with Johns explanation, it could take longer than it is written as he stops a lot to get his bearings on things and think about how best to explain things, then a pause as the news is digested. Then set up the scene you saw at the end of your last post.

Yeah just re read the posts and Frank and John appeared right after you left so we would have at least twenty minutes or so before you ended up at the end of the street at the earliest I guess. So far maybe Five have passed tops. I would say you are maybe descending into crypt.

May be able to fudge timeline a little with Johns explanation, it could take longer than it is written as he stops a lot to get his bearings on things and think about how best to explain things, then a pause as the news is digested. Then set up the scene you saw at the end of your last post.

Sounds like a plan!

Back