Petite slut wants to be verbally humiliated and abused

I'm your classic dainty boss by day who craves raunch filthy humiliation and name calling by night. I've met strangers for watching each other masturbate, no names, just strip and I fingered myself while they watched and called me a filthy whore, I moaned and he could hear how sloppy wet it was making me. He'd tell me to bend over and fuck my filthy cunt with four fingers, which I did. Two feet away.... Also love this fantasy.... Me sitting at a nice public bar, you slide my panties off and finger me. Then take my empty martini glass to restroom and bring it back filled with cum. You lean in shove your thumb in me and tell me what a dirty bitch I am and make me slowly drink your cum right there in public. Then undo two more buttons on my white blouse which gets a few looks and then tell me to lick the glass clean like the disgusting whore that I am.

Would love to let you humiliate me on webcam in lingerie, but first prove you can verbally humiliate, abuse and control me ... Then you can use me...

I'm your classic dainty boss by day who craves raunch filthy humiliation and name calling by night. I've met strangers for watching each other masturbate, no names, just strip and I fingered myself while they watched and called me a filthy whore, I moaned and he could hear how sloppy wet it was making me. He'd tell me to bend over and fuck my filthy cunt with four fingers, which I did. Two feet away.... Also love this fantasy.... Me sitting at a nice public bar, you slide my panties off and finger me. Then take my empty martini glass to restroom and bring it back filled with cum. You lean in shove your thumb in me and tell me what a dirty bitch I am and make me slowly drink your cum right there in public. Then undo two more buttons on my white blouse which gets a few looks and then tell me to lick the glass clean like the disgusting whore that I am.

Would love to let you humiliate me on webcam in lingerie, but first prove you can verbally humiliate, abuse and control me ... Then you can use me...

Nice intro....

Back