Eating my own cum

gametime07

Really Experienced
For years I have always wanted to sample my own cum. But, like some men, I lose that feeling once I ejaculate. No matter how worked up I was, I lost the feeling. During the build up, I would sample my pre cum and enjoy that. Unfortunately, I don't produce that much.
Well, I came up with a plan this morning. Once my wife left, I grabbed her vibrator and a plate. I got myself extremely worked up and came all over her toy and the plate. Knowing I would lose that feeling, I took them out to the nice cool garage.
Then, a few moments ago, I retrieved the plate and toy and placed it beside me in the bed. I read several stories on Literotica about men eating their cum and got myself very worked up.
While reading and jacking, I grabbed the vibrator and started licking my cum off of it. I loved it! I kept jacking and dipping the toy in my cum on the plate and kept sucking on the toy. I blew another big load all over my stomach, which I immediately began running the vibrator through and licking off the toy.
Writing this has got me worked up once again. Looks like I'm going to sample load number three.
Anyone else ever try this or have to go to this extreme to sample your own cum? :)

Not so extreme but will keep a cum shot and eat it as I make myself cum again. Love the taste and smell

Haven't done it in a long time, but one of the hottest moments I've had was with a woman who had me on my back with my legs up over my shoulders....cock pointing at my face as I stroked. She was kneeling in front of me holding my legs She encouraged me to cum in my own mouth as I slowly stroked my cock. She sent me over the edge when she buried her tongue in my asshole. I shot buckets into my mouth and allover my face and chest.....then shared it with her.

I love masturbating with my cock over my face and cumming. My mouth open and ready.

My SO loves his own cum. We get into debate about who gets it....he likes me to kiss and share after I suck him off. And always loves the cream pie....that's about as hot as it gets.

My SO loves his own cum. We get into debate about who gets it....he likes me to kiss and share after I suck him off. And always loves the cream pie....that's about as hot as it gets.

That is pretty hot

I've eaten it out of my hand, right after I've cum, it wasn't bad. I did it years ago to convince a girlfriend to swallow. She got me to do it several times for her, but she never did swallow herself.

I think it's kind of kinky if my wife is in on it, but not so hot if I'm alone. I love her creampie.

That sounds wonderful. I bet if he likes licking your pussy with his cum easing down into his mouth, he would probably enjoy it if it were some other hot guys load even more, at least on occassion. :devil:

For years I have always wanted to sample my own cum. But, like some men, I lose that feeling once I ejaculate. No matter how worked up I was, I lost the feeling. During the build up, I would sample my pre cum and enjoy that. Unfortunately, I don't produce that much.
Well, I came up with a plan this morning. Once my wife left, I grabbed her vibrator and a plate. I got myself extremely worked up and came all over her toy and the plate. Knowing I would lose that feeling, I took them out to the nice cool garage.
Then, a few moments ago, I retrieved the plate and toy and placed it beside me in the bed. I read several stories on Literotica about men eating their cum and got myself very worked up.
While reading and jacking, I grabbed the vibrator and started licking my cum off of it. I loved it! I kept jacking and dipping the toy in my cum on the plate and kept sucking on the toy. I blew another big load all over my stomach, which I immediately began running the vibrator through and licking off the toy.
Writing this has got me worked up once again. Looks like I'm going to sample load number three.
Anyone else ever try this or have to go to this extreme to sample your own cum? :)

That's an interesting way of doing it, might try it myself, with out the vibrator just off my fingers. Starting to feel the excitement of doing it as i type this...

If your into it, have your wife/so jerk you off into her hand and then she feeds it to you. If you're really into it, have her bind your hands to the bed or your own legs and that way you can't resist. Perfect thing if you have no will power to do it yourself. She needs to be into is at well.

yum

i edged just enough to have a little cum seep out and i was still horny as hell and slurped it up. It was very good and that was the most I have every eaten of my own cum. will try to get more the next time.

try cumming by stroking first then finish yourself off by massageing your prostrate only.You will find you will still have that need to eat your cum.It works for me you don't loss that horny feeling

Getting use to eating my cum now. Today, was lying in bed reading some hot stories about how girlfriends help their boyfriends bend and shoot their cum right into their mouth. Got so worked up, I jumped out of the bed, placed my legs up over my head, and shot a huge load onto my face and mouth.
Was very turned on. Kept shooting into my mouth and onto my chin. Loved every minute of it. Would love to work my wife into this. Anyone's significant other help them with this?

Getting use to eating my cum now. Today, was lying in bed reading some hot stories about how girlfriends help their boyfriends bend and shoot their cum right into their mouth. Got so worked up, I jumped out of the bed, placed my legs up over my head, and shot a huge load onto my face and mouth.
Was very turned on. Kept shooting into my mouth and onto my chin. Loved every minute of it. Would love to work my wife into this. Anyone's significant other help them with this?

Damn I wish I was that flexible! My ex would never have gone for that, guess its a good thing she is my ex.

Back