Tell me your secrets

I love Starbucks

And your story maybei1der is really neat. I always fantasize about a sexy young women checking me out when I'm getting my favorite Latte. Its on of my fantasies to be picked up in a Starbucks by an erotic young women. Lets collaborate on a story. and we can share on this post, Ive been absent for awhile but would love to share a story.

I can't believe after reading some posts here today, a few things that happen to me today bring me back here to tell you about it.

I Went to the mall today(with some friends oh how I wish I was alone) I left my friends to go to the restroom and on my way there, I passed some of the designer stores where all the men in their suits were, I saw one Man older (older than i am) sitting down knees open bent over looking away at his cell phone, my chance to check him out. A bald good looking tall man!( in a suit) my most dirty thoughts about him where when i was exiting the restroom and walking down the hall to enter the flow of shopping people again and he was sitting on the bench, still bent over and his pants rose up over his ankles a bit (from the way he was sitting). I couldn't help think how i'd want to be told by him, crawl over to me. A real life dom in front of me I thought. flashes of a video I saw recently where a girl had her hands rubbing over a bald mans head while he went down on her came to mind, if only he knew what I was thinking of when I saw him but He never looked up

I have another story from today to tell, same mall different guy. i'll be back to post it

Just think... He might have been check his PMs on Lit while taking a shopping break.

Secret forbidden fantasy

I have 2 daughters. 19 y/o & 20 y/0. one brunette. one redhead. both gorgeous, very well built, and incredibly sexy. i have fantasized quite often about them. I don't know if I'd go as far as to fuck them, but I'd pleasure them orally for days given the opportunity.

Last night I was lying on my couch watching a movie. It was really late & I was dosing off until my gorgeous 19y/o daughter came in, laid down on the couch & spooned up behind me. She was wearing her thin night gown & her DD breasts were pressing against my bare back. I could feel her nipples pressing through the night gown & into my back. Laying there without reacting was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. It was torture

Back