Time stop stories

As a few already said these stories can not get bogged down in the physics because it would not make any sense. How could one breath oxygen if it molecules did not move? But if we let matter not being able to travel faster than light stop us two of geekdom's most heralded story universe would be stuck in the mud.

The part of these stories I really find iteresting is the ones that have it so that sensations of the effect are felt by the cause that happened in time-stop. Good example is in Adam Sandler's "Click" when frustrated at the Hauff for not promoting him he freezes time and slaps him then farts in his face and when time resumes the Hauff howls in pain and wonders why he has shit breath.
A major hole in the story is when Sandler attempts to fast forward thru foreplay with his wife it fast forwards all way to his happy ending. Had he actually had the abilities he would of thought to freeze time and give his wife's erogenous zones a good thrice over. She wouldn't of cared he was a minute man once all those sensations hit at once shattering her body, mind and soul with scorcing orgasm.

Altough time-stop stories without the sensation feedback can work it is more in the spirit of mind control when the protaganist has power over the subject and can control their reactions and actions ala Pavlov's Dogs. One such story went the person accelerated and everything else didn't really stop but was moving super slow in relation so that commands could be spoken directly to the subconscience. Making it really another way to utilize mind control with a good dose voyerism thrown in.
 
A 2-year old thread rebooted? That's odd...

Anyway, this whole concept reminds me of that old joke:

Superman is flying over the city and sees Wonder Woman sunbathing naked on the roof of a building. He gets aroused and decided to fly down for a quick screw.

With his super speed, he flies down, humps her and comes in an instant, so that she can't realize what he's done.

As soon as Superman has finished and flown off, Wonder Woman says, "Jesus! What on earth was that?" The invisible man replies, "I don't know, but my ass is killing me!" :D


I guess my point is that fucking someone who is time-stopped would really really hurt them.
 
A 2-year old thread rebooted? That's odd...
Not all that unusual on this forum.

@fungatony:
You might find it helps here if you switch on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page) then click on Edit Options (in the left hand column) and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Back
Top