The Last Wish

Eiselmann

mulier ignarus mihi
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Posts
2,555
Closed for teasingSophie


Ryan waited nervously at the arrival terminal roses in one hand watching as passengers appearred, a few screams of delight punched the air around him as people recognised each other, somewhere in the group , yet out of sight was his fiancee and he hadn't seen her face to face for eighteen months.

To say he loved her would be true but that love wasn't that of a man for the woman he was about to marry , it was the love for someone he'd known half his life, someone he cared about , lusted after but he'd always considered a sister...no not sister, sister-in-law and if fate had been kind thats exactly what she would have been.

His mind pulled back just over two years earlier in a hospital room watching his once healthy brother dying before his eyes, he'd made a last wish for him to marry his then fiancee , the love of his life, to give her his last name and the closest thing to his child that could be given, it had been a horrible thing to have to agree to but in the end and after both sets of parents agreed he had , Thomas was an incredible guy and a wonderful brother and he'd honour him as best as he could.

Six months later he was engaged.

Ryan took a deep breath as more people showed, huigh, tears and kisses caught his eye and he waited, the wedding was in 7 days all booked and paid for thanks mostly to both sets of family, but even with everything seemingly ready his mother had warned that his bride to be would be busy with everything to do with the wedding ...how long did it take to choose a dress? Ryan had asked to which his mother had simply rolled her eyes.

It was to be a small wedding just friends and family...except for Thomas of course , sadness touched his face and then she was there ex Miss Oregon, third in the Miss USA contest four years earlier, her beauty undiminished, all he had to do was marriy her and hope time give them enough leeway to fall in love.



Bio

Ryan Hunter
Age 18
5'10 slim athletic
Black hair blue eyes, not quite the spitting image of his older brother but enough that anyone looking at a photo of Thomas at 18 had to do a double take.
High School student A- average captain of the boys soccer team/graduation is in two months
He's a good kid , caring and popular at school, he's dated a few girls but strictly as friends he's stayed loyal to his Fiancee.
 
OOC :Sophie Daynin (soon to be Sophie Hunter)
26 years old

6_Collection_Look.jpg


Sophie was born in a little town and lived there as the kind girl for years. Cute as she was, she was mislead by guys to accept some things rather soon, although she never really took pleasure in it for years. She was rather naive as her parents held her away from these things as best as they could. When she grew up, she went to college and studied away from home. Living with her cousin, she discovered a large town... and then Thomas... and with him she found love and pleasure. Thomas was a gentle and sweet guy, adorable, the kind every girl is ever dreaing to find, the modern Prince Charming. Perfect. THey soon lived together. And they soon talked about marriage. Years went on with their life as lovers. Sophie drifted a bit away from her family and went to know more of Thomas' parents and brother, who all accepted her as a part of their clan. They were all so nice and gentle too. A perfect family-in-law. Sophie went ofr years, faithful, trustfully attached to Thomas.
Until..
Untill that terrible day when they discovered Thomas' sickness. And everything broke down. Sadness invaded her.She fought, she did her best to help him, to push doctors to find a cure. But there was none. They had so many hours of talking. Thomas was reason, pure reason. And what he talked was at first nonsense for Sophie before she began to finally accept it after months. Not marrying him, not being a widow already at her age. He went further. And his proposal became his last wish. The proposal to marry his younger brother Ryan instead. She refused, she fought the idea. She couldn't understand... before slowly accepting the idea. Though she didn't really love Ryan. Only as a younger brother. But not as a husband.
And so it went on... They finally became engaged. The wedding was arranged. THings had to be explained to closest friends and families. Some were shocked. Some understood.
But Sophie had her work to do too, and there was suddenly that trip to Europe. 18 months. She went there. At first for developping the relations with local newspapaers companies. But she also went to have some fun. She needed to change her mind from all this. PArtying, she went to some adresses a frined had given her. She entered a world unknown to her. Sophie discovered many things in the dark of european nights. It was only a year she was there, that she made the cover of a local erotic magazine. And she also was a star on a porn website that showed her as a "girl pleasuring herself in all holes". She just hoped that those didn't cross the ocean and that no one in her entourage ever went to see those. That brought her money. That helped her accept the idea to take another man than the one she had loved for years. That changed her and freed her. She went rather far in some wild nights.
And the time came to fly back home.



**************************************


IC:

At last the plane stopped and I stood up. I smiled at the gazes of the men looking at me. I was rather used to this and in fact I loved it. I loved to be watched and to know that I was in the center of some fantasies. I even saw a man being yeled upoen by his wife when he looked at me a bit too long. I laughed. Then I went for my luggage and I pushed my trolley along the halls. Many people around. I sighed. There I was to see Ryan again. Ryan, the young gentle Ryan who had been like a little bro for so many years. And that I was to marry in a week. I had never thing not a single minute to have him as a lover. In fact, for all those years, I had never thought about having someone else than Thomas. But in the last months, I had my lot of partners... I wondered how Ryan could handle me now. Young as he was, he probably didn't have that lot of experience. But I remembered seeing him with a couple of nice girlfriends though.
I moverd outof the crowd and saw him. I smiled at him. I walked to him and hugged him with a "hi Ryan, it's nice to see you again"...
 
Ryan smiled and then wondered for a moment what to do , shake her hand?...no you're marrying this woman in a week don't be an idiot...so hug and kiss her...yeah do that ...kiss her , he'd only ever seen her as a big sister oh sure he'd had a massive crush on her for years....she's about to be your wife, the self talk came back...kiss the woman

Ryan hugged Sophie "Welcome home " he aimed his lips for hers and missed getting as much cheek as lips, the smile on his face hide his nerves, she was as stunning as ever and it had been a long time since he'd hugged her, memories of previous hugs came flooding back, the last had been at the airport, this very one where she had held his face firmly and given him a full on kiss, lips , tongue everything....all the previous hugs had been mixed with mutual pain at the loss of a wonderful man...

Ryan pushed the trolley towards his parents car, he was aware that men and many women had turned to look at Sophie and that puffed him up quite a lot, 'yeah she's with me this stunning woman is with me , yeah I'll be fucking her and...." that thought hit him and he looked quickly at Sophie hoping she couldn't read minds, it seemed odd to think that a week from today they would be married , would that be the first time they had sex? Ryan blushed as opened the trunk and began to put his fiancee's suitcases into the car.

"Would you like to go to your parents or ...well wherever you'd like to go " he asked as they sat in the car the keys in the ignition, his eyes couldn't help sweeping along her body , couldn't help wondering what she looked like naked....and his face reddened deeply.
 
I did some chit chat with him about nothing and everything, weather and so on. A bit embarassed anyway to think that I was going to marry him. It was a strange feeling. And as the wedding date was closing by, the feeling was stranger. I could never be a really trusty faithfull good housewife, oh no. Maybe... Yes, we'd have to settle some things. I didn't know if it had to be done before or after the wedding.

"Would you like to go to your parents or ...well wherever you'd like to go "

I giggled...
- Ryan, I don't live with my parents anymore since many years. First I wanna go home...
I stopped and froze for a second. Home had been with Thomas for years. Home had been their common appartment, which was now rented to unknown people. She had her own appartment for the last months before the trip to Europe. And now? Well, there was only one thing.
- So drive to our place please. I'm eager to discover how you furnished and decorated our new home, our appartment. I hope you did some good choices. And that you didn't take all the available space.
I giggled, hoping that this sounded funny as it was supposed to do. But I suddenly was afraid that he could take it as me willing to control everything. Wow, what a straneg start. With THomas I knew how he would react to anything. But Ryan?
He drove in the crowded streets towards downtown.

- So Ryan, how was life in the past three months. I?m sorry for the few Skype sessions, we should have had more, but my schedule was so full and I even went to places without a good internet connection. We didn't have time to talk much. What went home during my trip? Did you get a nice bachelor party?
 
The Bachelor party...how was he going to explain that one would she laugh or be proud. "The Batchelor was great my best friend Chris arranged everything. "

The county was in the grip of a well known man drought, it wasn't quiet two girls for every guy but withe 60 percent of the single population under 40 female there was a growing market in dating agencies for every increasingly desparate women. However in his senior class it wasn't two girls for every guy....it was three.

"There were some girls at the party but I resisted " he said proudly "I ah wanted to remian faithful to you" his friend Chris had all but given up on trying to get him laid , 'there are ten hot girls in that bedroom they will fuck you all you have to do is open the door and let them do the work " Ryan had almost punched his friend when he'd added that 'Sophie no doubt had gotten some fucking into her travel schedule.

"As for the latest news " he added hastely wanting ot chnage the subject "you remember the Johnson's who live accross the road from my parents place ,well her husband caught her in bed with two women and two guys, he totally freaked , police where called and everything any way he's left town and according to my mum Mrs Johnson met these people at some club ...can you beleive that theres some sex club operating in this sleepy little burg but no one knows where it is "

Ryan turned the car and drove into the apartment building garage "I didn't do most of the decorating , well that not quite true I did a lot of the work but your mum and mine made all the decisions I hope you like it " he said as he pulled luggage out of the trunk.
 
As he explained how faithful he kept during the Bachelor party, I smiled. How nice from him. But he would have to change his mind a bit, I thought. That wasn't going to be a life. I must tell him soon that I won't be faithfull and that he'll be free to make experiences too. In fact, that meant that he was still keeping on a simple path in sex things. I felt a bit arroused at the thought of showing him a couple of things.
- So cute from you to have resisted that way under the assaults of the ennemy...

I giggled as I told him that, but there he went to the Johnson's story. Of course i knew about it. In fact it was Jane Johnson who had given me the first contact in Europe to get into something else. Into something naughtier. She wasquite a hottie and her adress book was like Pandora's box, so full of sins. I shivered. She was quite a dear friend and I had spent more time on Skype with her int he last months than with Ryan... Well, that explained her leaving for the last weeks. Damnit. I had to do something about it

"can you beleive that theres some sex club operating in this sleepy little burg but no one knows where it is"

- Oh yes honey, I know. I've heard about it too. And you don't know how much more there are in Europe. (I laughed gently) Did you really think everyone was as gentle and sweet as you? There are some pervs everywehere, even where you don't imagine them.

I stoppped there as we reached the right street ; I had a thought for the list of adresses here around that Jane Johnson did give me too. And here was the house... our house...

"I didn't do most of the decorating , well that not quite true I did a lot of the work but your mum and mine made all the decisions I hope you like it "

I sighed deeply. My mum's tastes were sometimes so freaky.... And his mum was so old fahsionned. I made a mental note to organize a lng trip to decoration stores. Surely I would have a lot of work to do in there.
We get out of the car and he very gently took my luggae as we moved inside the house. I sighed deeper as I saw that my fears had a good reason to be, this was ugly. Anyway, it was late and I felt the jet-lag cut my legs. I tunred to Ryan and yawned.
- Show me our bedroom sweetie...
 
"Sure..sure" the words came quickly she was tried the yawn a clear hint thatshe wanted sleep , totally understandable of course she'd just flown in from Europe almost a 12 hour flight , goodness knew how long it would have been since she'd slept.

Ryan moved to a door adjoined the main living room and opened it, 'their bedroom' Ryan looked around, it was the one room neither mother had touched both deciding that Sophie should be allowed to decorate for the first time, Ryan had offered to do the whole thing by himself but both mothers had told him that the bedroom was the one place he should absolutely leave his ideas in check.

Still it did have a large King sized bed, a dresser and on top of the dresser a TV which ultimately would be affixed to one of the bedroom walls, if Sophie agreed his mother had informed him earlier.

"Um I can leave you to get undressed and sleep I'll just be in the living room" Ryan said in resignation , he knew that ultimately they would share this bed but he'd expected it to be on his wedding night and not before , and yet here she was , here he was...in thier bedroom, and as his eyes sweeped along her perfect form , need hit him....what was the worst that would happen "But I'd prefer to stay in here with you..." Ryan paused and said the words he'd rehearsed time and time again "Sophie I want to make love to you"

It seemed so lame , she was tired and he wanted sex and as the words hung in the air he had no idea what her reaction would be.
 
Sophie looked around the room, putting her little bag down. She had taken only the most urgent thigns, the rest was still in the trunk of the car. She had only some basics at the moment. NOt bad, it would do for a couple of days. When ryan talked baout her leeping her and he in the living-room, she felt fine. It was so cute from him, so gentle. And it was so caring. She liked the idea. Although it sounded strange and maybe even old-fashioned. But it was lovely and a pang hit her heart. Ryan was as nice as his brother had been... And there another pang hit her heart. She was going to answer something when he took to another sentence...

"But I'd prefer to stay in here with you... Sophie I want to make love to you"

She sighed... She turned to face him, walked close to him and put her soft hand on his cheeck, caressing it gently.

"Oh honey, I... Of course you can stay here, it's our bedroom, our house, our place... But... I... i feel so exhausted... I... Not today, I'm sorry."

Sophie was really exhausted, but she felt like something important important was going to take place in a week. She wanted to give it its full meaning. And, yes, she had taken her decision. Ryan won't have her until they were wed. But she didn't say it at that moment. INstead she moved to the bathroom.

When she came back in the bedroom, Sophie was in a simple pair of white panties and a tight plain grey camisole. No more make up. She smiled tenderly at her husband-to-be, walked to kiss him gently and then slid under the sheets.
 
Ryan stood there feeling like a fool he wanted to be a man to her and not just some kid, this really had seemed the ideal chance to be that man and yet he had messed it up.

When Sophie reaappearred from the bathroom he felt even more like a kid , this was a woman an adult woman how could he seriously expect to be her husband when he couldn't even tell when was the right time to have sex and when not to.

As she slipped inot the bed , Ryan closed his eyes ,he could go and a part of wanted to do that it would have been easier and yet Ryan also knew he would have berated himself over and over again for not having the balls to at least go to bed with his bride to be.

'damm it' he said to himself and removed his own clothes which he placed on a small chair he was wearing a white t shirt and , 'oh dear lord no' Daffy Duck boxers still as he slippe under the covers , Sophie so close to him he whispered 'Good night' in a genuine way without a hint of the rejection he felt.

It took a while for the dream to come , he dreamt of Sophie laughing and being there with him beside a pond with a water fall on a beautiful summers day but whenever they kissed or touched or fucked in the dream it was Thomas she kissed , touched or fucked, it was Thomas she was meant to be with and Ryan willed the dream to end but it didn't it simply seemed to last forever.
 
Sophie whispered a "good night sweetie" before falling into sleep.


The next day she woke up rather early and full of energy. She had one week ahead of her to do a lot of things, and when ryan came out of the bedroom he found her at the kitchen table, wearing tight jeans and a simple tshirt, a mug of coffee besides her, and writing it all down :

decorate the main rooms of the house
find a bride gown
find a hall for the party
reserve a DJ for the music at the party
organize the meal
rearrange the bedroom
check what has been done

She was chewing the top of her pen when he came in and she smiled broadly.

"Good morning hun. Seems we got a busy week ahead..." And she passed him the list.
 
Ryan sat down he was wearing knee lenght shorts and t shirt that hugged his upper body, he looked at the list as he moved to the kitchen and grapped a box of cereal and milk from the fridge and placed it on the table , his mind was trying not to think of the fool he'd mad eof himself last night but as his eyes wandered to Sophie he couldn't help wonder what this monring would havebeen like if they had made love to each other...In his mind he discounted any possibility that sex would have made things more difficult and just focused on what could have been a fantastic morning.

"Okay will some good news I acyually have a DJ she's the older sister of a friend of mine, she's really good has done like a dozen weddings and she'd doing the senior prom this year and she's the right price as well...almost free , she said something about getting a favour from me one day ,she's been acting weird since she started hanging around with Mrs Johnson" Ryan shrugged "As for the hall I've got access too two but we have to confirm booking for the one we want my tomorrow , ones the high school hall and the other is conference hall at the Cetra Hotel, schools cheaper and we have access to the kitchens but we would have to find a caterer or Cetra supplies everything and all the staff but its about four times the cost...lots less hassle"

Ryan paused as he poured cereal "Its also a block away from the wedding...um I have to go to school Monday and Tuesday mum tried to get the entire week off but I have some assignmenst to complete on those days before I graduate so I'm not going to be much help until Wednesday", Ryan blushed


"Its weird isn't it I'm still in high school and we're getting married in less than a week and we're done nothing as a couple" Ryan's eyes focused on the bowl "I miss him you know, as I much as I want this to happen ..I'd rather..." a single tear fell down his cheek , they hadn't spoken of Thomas in their last few internet conversations but this week more than ever he was part of the focus, he was the reason this marriage was happening.
 
Sophie looked at him while he was talking. He had tried so fine. But would it be up to her expectations? His tear was cute and almost broke down her heart, but Thomas was her older life ; before. And she had to focus on her future. She moved a hand to brush his tear away and smiled again.

"It's OK Ryan, it's ok. Don't be sad, dont' be afraid. I'll go to the two halls today, but I think the hotel would be better. having access to their rooms is also a great plus... If people drink, they won't have to drive home then. And beside,s money's not a problem, i amde some nice deals while in Europe you know, I can cover a lot just with the cash i got. Ryan, this isn't one of your school party anymore where you look for the cheapest thing possible, this is our wedding, the greatest day in our lives, and we have to make it as best as possible. I'll also make contact with your DJ, to make sure about the kind of music and everything she could put, just checking I agree if you don't mind. And then I'll go for my dress... Remember you don't have to see me in it before the wedding."

Sophei stood p and hugged ryan, taking him tight in her arms.

"There we go, sweetheart, it'll be allright. We owe it to him, we have to make it a very great party."

She leaned back and looked straight into his eyes.

"And as for couple stuff, we'll have all the time to check about it after the wedding, don't rush too many things and focus on your studies."

She smiled again, very gently, and planted a kiss on his lips, a soft delicate kiss. Before sitting again, taking more coffee and returning to her list, asking from him the phone numbers of his contacts for the hall and DJ and everything.
 
Three blocks away Carrie closed her eyes as the man entered her yet again, she loved cock , loved being taken , this latest lover was three times her age but despite the man being well into his sixties he had more stamina than most men half his age. Carrie the man and his young Chinese wife had been making love to each other in various couplings for much of the last 8 hours.

She had met them the previous night at a group meeting, there were new to the group (and he was a much needed additional cock) and as such they could choose any single woman to be their fuck toy for the rest of the night after the meeting ended...the couple had quickly choosen Carrie.

Minutes passed by and then old man came, creating the biggest smile Carrie had seen on his face, as he pulled out and collapsed on the bed by her side he finally seemed spent, his wife moved herself between Carries parted legs and began to eat her husbands cum from Carries shaved pussy.

"Will you be at the next Saturday night meeting " the old man asked casually

Carrie of course said no , she was fairly confident that she had a booking for Ryan's wedding, but also knew she had to get an okay from Sophie, she'd known Sophie for years or more correctly known of her..Sophie was four years older than Carrie and many of Carrie's local girlfriends were the younger sisters of Sophie's network of friends...Carrie doubted Sophie would recall the tall skinny kid with glasses and braces but Carrie knew alot about Sophie, thanks to her close friendship with Kate Johnson.


Just after ten Carrie left the couples apartment and headed to Abernathy's for some breakfast, her next port of call was three hours overtime at the Jeweller store which was her main source of income, her Dj work was her passion but not a great money spinner, she would be late of course , she was always late for work but the store manager allowed that... Carrie smiled at what was about to happen , the man wasn't a good fuck but he was a fuck and that was always a good thing.


Three hours later

Ryan was playing Battlefield3 with his best friend Chris who opinioned not for the first time.

"You got burned dude"

Ryan didn't bother replying he'd tried to defend what had happened the previous night and failed , in truth he felt the same way she had rejected him, and while she had assured him all would change on their wedding night all would change Ryan was still struggling with the that.

"She could have at least let you feel her up or given you a blow job" Chris added ,again not for the first time.

"I don't expect her to love me , but maybe she's....I don't know maybe I'm reading too much into this"

"She let you lie in bed with her but no touching , she's either a tease and a cruel one at that, she's a muff diver and hasn't figured out how to tell you...or she's going to spend your entire marriage being manipulating you and she now knows that " Chris looked at his friend "you really should have reached out and cupped at least a tit... I would have"

Ryan's cell phone rang ...it was Sophie.
 

Attachments

  • carrie.jpg
    carrie.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
"Hi sweetheart (her voice was joyfull). OK I went to your halls and chose the hotel, I hope you're OK with that. We and our guests will have lower prices for the chambers we may reserve for that night, just to avoid anyone driving out drunk. "
She didn't wait for his answer.
"I got an appointment with your friend Carrie in half an hour, just making sure about the kind of music we'll have. Do you any specifics for that?"
There she made a little pause...
"Oh and I took some arrangements about the decoration, flowers. This evening we'll have fro our supper some plates from the hotel, just to make our order for the wedding's meal..."
She giggled.
"Besides, i've seen a couple of dresses, just passing in front of shops, I begin to have a good idea of what i want. I'm sure you'll love it hun."
She gave him time to answer before turning off the phone. Sophie entered the pub where she was supposed to meet Carrie. And she recogniued her. Damn she had grown well. She remebered about some of the remarks and bullying that the previously skinny girl had received. but now she was just perfect and gorgeous. She remembered Ryan saying that Carrie had been hanging around with Mrs Johnson and she smiled inwardly.
Both girls hugged tight and sat down, ordering beer.
And they began to talk... many details of the wedding were sorted out at that moment, and some that Ryan's family would not appreciate. But they were soon using the Johnson's netowrk of people and ressources ot get some nice stuff to add in some rooms and to invite some special guests. The music wasn't the only thing that Sophie and Carrie talked about.
 
"Well" Chris asked "what did your bride want all I heard was anything but reggae"

"JUst sorting some details of the wedding , she s meeting Carrie soon"

"Shit" Chris said "You know Carrie wants you bad"

"Carrie wants every one bad, look I don't pretend to understand what Sophie is doing but she seems keen for the wedding to take place so I figure this muffdiver theory of your's is wrong"

Chris shrugged and the two boys drifted back to their game.

Afew hours later his mother had in on the go attending a final fitting of suits for himself and Chris who keep talking about the bridemaids better being hot.

When Ryan finally got home it was past 6, he'd let Sophie know he'd been late but only after his mother insisted that he do so..his plan was to get some homework done and then sleep and with Sophie not wanting sex or anything like it he guessed, saddly, he'd get a goodnights sleep.
 
Sophie spent hours with Carrie. Talking, organizing, chatting, giggling.
And it was really late when she came back home. Late enough that she found RYan asleep. He was so cute, laying there in her bed. And he was handsome, with a really great body. Seeing that young stud in the bed like that made a few things run in Sophie's mind but nothing happened. She really wanted to wait after the wedding. Not that she was prude in any way. Rather an idea of respecting Thomas' memory. And of making it last in order to tease Ryan just enough, to put him on the edge. It was anice game to play.
She layed besides him, gave a light kiss on his forehead and drifted to sleep.

The following days were of the same type, organizing, spending time between meetings, phone calls, arranging, trying dresses, and so on...
Until finylla the last day of her life as a single girl came by. On that morning she left very early. She had made sure that everyone knew what to organize and how.
Her family wasn't really accepting the idea of this wedding, it was so strange: except her cousin, the one she had lived with as she came to town. So after leaving her place, Sophie went ot her cousin's flat. Wenda welcomed her and both girls spent time preparing themselves. Sophie was eager to show herself in her dress to the people at the ceremony.
 
Ryan sighed it was his last day as a single guy and Sophie had left th apartment early in the morning, he wouldn't see her again until the wedding, she confused him , she'd given him plenty of hugs and quite a few kisses and they had slept together every night since her return but they hadn't touched any other way, not a blowjob , not a suck of her tits and certainly not a fuck.

He knew she didn't love him as her soon to be husband and in truth much of Ryan's feelings for his wife to be were built around lust...and there was a lot of lust....a hell of a lot of lust, yet for all that confusion now that she was out of the apartment he missed her, missed being able to look at her, the place seemed empty.

The door knocked and for one moment Ryan hoped it was her but of course she had her own keys, it turned out to be his father.

"I wanted to talk to you about last night" his father said once Ryan had poured two cups of coffee.

"It seemed odd "Ryan said "I thought Sophies parents would have been happier" the previous nights family dinner had been strained to say the least.

"They loved your brother as a son , when he made his last wish they were the first to agree for tha same reasons we all agreed , to respect Tim and to give us all what we all wanted, our families linked by marriage and to have a grand child with Tim's bloodline"

"I'm not Tim " Ryan said saddly but also defensively

"NO you're Ryan , you're a different person" thou the brothers could have been twins , just born years apart. " and they see that now , they see there daughter marrying someone she has yet to fall in love with , to honour a promise that no one would blame her for turning her back on, they see her as trapped at least that my best guess"

"So what do I do?...call it off "

"You could, but my suggestion to you is marry Sophie , be true to yourself and allow you both to fall in love with each other"

Ryan spent the rest of the day ensuring he was ready for his big day, Sophie had been like a whirlwind and couldn't so much organised for the actual wedding that Ryan didn't really have much to do.

Infact all he had to do (and it was done) was confirm the hotel for the wedding night...without having any clue that the wedding night would be more than he imagined.

Their honeymoon too would be so much more but it was delayed until after his graduation from High School, at last he had a date for prom.
 
Time for the ceremony came. It was Wenda who helped her. it was Wenda who drove her to the ceremony. it was Wenda who called ryan to confirm they wer on their way. And when Sophie came in frnt of everyone, she heard the voices shut down and saw the baffled eyes. With her best smile, she stepped to the ceremony. Of course she knew that the cchoice of her dress would make them react...

It all went well. And she felt happy, as she always loved to be the center of attention.
After the ceremony came the pictures, the greetings, not letting time to talk together. It all was in a kind of blurr. ryan and her get comfortable and calm only when they sat at the back of the limo that was driving them towards the hotel.
She kissed him.... boldly... holding herself tight to him, cuddling against him.
"Are you happy, honey?"
 
HIs last task before getting married was to check in at the hotel, they were there for two nights , he had Monday off school and then it was back to being a full time student for a few more weeks at least.

The wedding dress had been completely unexpected and now as Sophie was holding him tightly , he didn't give a shit about anyone who felt her wedding dress looked more like she was expecting a wedding night orgy....as if.

"Yeah" she was intoxicating, he'd had a crush on her from the moment Tim had brought her home, and her she was his...his wife, his woman and she was genuinely one of the hottest women in the world , Ryan said a silent pray of thanks to his brother, "Really happy " he'd respected her wishes the whole weekend, sleeping with her but not having sex had been annoying, to be honest, but this was their wedding night...she was MEANT to fuck him.

So Ryan gently took one of her hands and moved it to the erection pushing against his pants "Can you tell how happy I am " a smile touched his face...he was going to get laid tonight.....hopefully.
 
Sophie smiled back at him as she felt the hardning member unde rhis pants. She kept eye contact whoile tightening her grasp on it.
"Seems so, hun. Yes, you seem to appreciate it all. "
She stroked a bit, very slowly, gently, not wanting him to cum here and then and spoil his nice suit.
"And I must say that there's something to appreciate down there. "
he was growing really hard.
"I love what I feel there baby. I bet we'll have a ncie party this evening."
She released his cock and looked sideways through the window. They were reaching the hotel.
 
The walk into the hotel was almost a run various guests smiled as the couple made their way to the lifts in haste, men noticed her and wished they had married the bride, woman noticed him and wondered how old he was.

Had Ryan been paying attention he would have seen several cars that had been at the wedding and the reception , including Carries car.

He reached their bedroom , the Presidential suite , an Imperial sized bed flacked by a dresser on one side and an ensuite on the other, a tv dominated the other side of the room, the hotel had pent a fortune bringing the décor up to modern tastes.

Ryan looked at Sophie, this was it , the moment he lost his virginity , his hands reached out and cupped both of her prefect tits under the fabric of her gown. "I want you now", it almost sounded like a command and as he stood there he hoped that she would finally say yes.
 
Sophie felt his hands on her tits... he was so eager... She gently grabbed his wrists and pulle dhis hands down...
- Honey, what about our guests downstairs? The whole party and reception? They're all in the great hall wiating, we don't haver time for this.
She leaned closer to his ear.
- But i can promise you that you won't forget your night and that you won't regret to have waited that long. I'll show you things you don't even imagine and that your previous girlfriends have never done to you.
With that she bit at his earlobe and ran he rhand on his pants. Then she took a step back, grinning, and walked towards the door. She opened...
 
Ryan's head went down, he had only half heard her promises "I'm never getting laid" he said aloud ,dejection in his voice "I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world and I'm going to die a virgin"

Looking over his shoulder Ryan saw Sophie open the door and with a sigh Ryan walked over to his bride and together they walked towards the hall below.

Ryan was aware that neither family was attending this reception, there would be a family only event in few days around a bbq according to his father.

As they entered the hall Ryan was struck by two very obvious things there were a hell of a lot more females here than males and the women for the most part had changed outfits since the wedding each showing a lot more body than before.

As the newly weds entered it was to the sound of clapping and cheering and as they walked to the centre of the hall for their just announced first dance Ryan felt hands reaching out to him, all female and several touching, abait briefly, the bulge against his leg, so shocked at this he missed the groping his wife received.

Went they finally reached a clearing and before the music started Ryan looked at Sophie and simply asked "What's going on here Sophie and why is everyone half dressed" his voice had been little more than a whisper but he wondered if somehow everyone else knew the answer.
 
Sophie grabbed her husband in her arms, holding her tight, grinding her body agaisnt his. they were so close, they could have a whispered conversation even as the music was going on.
"It's just that the temprature here is quite hot, so they have put themselves at ease, don't worry hun, and let the fun of the party direct you."
They danced, a slow sensual dance, She made sure to keep herslef tight against him all the time and she felt his bulge thorbbing and growing.
"You know what honey? I love what I feel agaonst my stomach. i know how you desire me and I promise you this is a night you'll remeber and you'll get me. I heard you were a virgin sweetie. That's OK, I'll make sure your first time will be great. And behind your wildest dreams."
 
Back
Top