Save the TaTas!!!

Yup yup.

My mama still has two because she gets her mammogram religiously. The doc caught one small enough it could be excised without taking the breast. She has a sort of dent, but still two boobies. After five years, nothing new to report.

As I understand it, a success of the degree she enjoyed requires very early detection.

If you can send her instead, I'll call it even!

As much as I would love to share....I just read your title and I'd feel all left out. LOL

Wow great idea. My wife went in and got her breasts squeezed yesterday. They thought there was a lump but the nurse had her nipple tucked under. They got it straightened out, things look good, results are yet to come.

cheers

I absolutely agree!

I agree, a world without TATA'S would not be worth living in!

But on a serous note my mom had breast cancer and it's a serous matter! love all you ladies so check and get a mammogram

Wow great idea. My wife went in and got her breasts squeezed yesterday. They thought there was a lump but the nurse had her nipple tucked under. They got it straightened out, things look good, results are yet to come.

cheers

yeah, its no fun, but having no boobies is no fun either!

I agree, a world without TATA'S would not be worth living in!

But on a serous note my mom had breast cancer and it's a serous matter! love all you ladies so check and get a mammogram

Mine did too...and my grandmother, and my aunt...that's why I'm so passionate about it!

Yup yup.

My mama still has two because she gets her mammogram religiously. The doc caught one small enough it could be excised without taking the breast. She has a sort of dent, but still two boobies. After five years, nothing new to report.

As I understand it, a success of the degree she enjoyed requires very early detection.

If you can send her instead, I'll call it even!

Good for your Mama!!! See the scar on my left?? That's what its from!!

A few more for the evening...

Attachments

• bubbles5.JPG
    bubbles5.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 842
  • bubbles6.JPG
    bubbles6.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 663
  • bubbles7.JPG
    bubbles7.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 702
  • bubbles8.JPG
    bubbles8.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 852

cheers
I hope she gets good news.

Ok, so...one more for the night... ;););)

I really hope others will post!!! Please!!! Any boobs are beautiful boobs! Let's celebrate them!!

Enjoy!!!

Attachments

• blackbra1.JPG
    blackbra1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,444
My wife's been away for two weeks. She's coming home tomorrow. The first thing I'll do when I see her is examine her breasts. It's the least I can do. :)

Thank You

Thank you for starting this thread. My mom died back in 1978 of cancer that started in her breast but eventually spread to the rest of her body. It ravaged her body, eventually hitting her liver. There is nothing like going to the hospital and seeing your mom with a yellow tinge to her skin. And not real sure she had a day free of pain. It has made me determined that we get the word out about self exams, not just in women either. I take part and encourage all others to get involved in a search for a cure. they have the walk for the cure every year, so take a day off from work to help the cause. Fuck but I miss my mom.
Loren

TaTas are one of our greatest natural resources. Count me in to do anything to keep them around for years to come.

So...usually, when I get on Lit, I'm on here to be silly, or slutty or whatever...
I want this thread to be a fun one, but I also want it to be a reminder to all the women out there, and men - to all of your wives, mothers, sisters, daughters & friends...FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!! Check yourselves...get mammograms...take care of yourselves. Breast cancer isn't an "old lady's disease" it can affect any of us! We all enjoy getting on Lit and either looking at (and lusting over) the beautiful boobs here...or showing off the ones we have..all more reason to take care of them!!! So...here's the thread...SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

Post your boobs, your wife's boobs, your girlfriend's boobs...big ones, little ones, perky ones, flat ones, I don't care!!! Let's just celebrate our boobies!!!

I'll start...

You have great tits and a wonderful message to your thread.

:kiss::rose::devil:

Ok, so...one more for the night... ;););)

I really hope others will post!!! Please!!! Any boobs are beautiful boobs! Let's celebrate them!!

Enjoy!!!

Yes and thank you Dixie and what a Lovely pair to save ;) great photos and I do hope that more Ladies post here as they are Oh so Lovely and Breast Cancer does take Lives .. Thanks for Sharing :rose::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Lovely breasts Dixie, and certainly a worthy cause. It can't be emphasized enough how important it is to think pro-actively and get periodic mammograms -- your doctor may not always think to remind you to have the test.

Breast cancer isn't an "old lady's disease" it can affect any of us!

This.

I lost my wife this past April to breast cancer. She was 35 years old. 32, when she was diagnosed.

Ladies, get yourself checked, regularly. It can happen at any age.

this is a great idea for a thread, on both levels! :D i hope it lasts through the ages. :)

So...usually, when I get on Lit, I'm on here to be silly, or slutty or whatever...
I want this thread to be a fun one, but I also want it to be a reminder to all the women out there, and men - to all of your wives, mothers, sisters, daughters & friends...FEEL YOUR BOOBIES!!! Check yourselves...get mammograms...take care of yourselves. Breast cancer isn't an "old lady's disease" it can affect any of us! We all enjoy getting on Lit and either looking at (and lusting over) the beautiful boobs here...or showing off the ones we have..all more reason to take care of them!!! So...here's the thread...SAVE THE TATAS!!!!

Post your boobs, your wife's boobs, your girlfriend's boobs...big ones, little ones, perky ones, flat ones, I don't care!!! Let's just celebrate our boobies!!!

I'll start...

I swear these are not mine. Please don't ask me to post or send more. LOL.

very nice:nana::nana:

Back