Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blurt #1: You're ultimately going to do what you want regardless of how I feel so you may as well just do it now and spare me the fucking suspense.

Blurt #2: Out of sight, out of mind? Is that how it works? Fuck you too.

Blurt #3: I FUCKING HATE MEN RIGHT NOW!!!!

Blurt #4: Apologies to all the wonderful men on here...the ones in my life are seriously making things much more complicated than they need to be and I'm sick of it.
 
i miss you

and im sure you know

but im also sure you'll never see this message.:kiss:

btw, old spice ROCKS
 
WHY is the library open at 4 in the morning after finals week is done and just a day before the Christmas break?
 
I got locked outside my house going out to warm up my car and grab the paper. The latch on the outer door was iced over, and I couldn't open it from outside. I stood there knocking and trying to force it open for about two to four minutes waiting for someone to hear me. I was about ten seconds away from just going off to work and picking up some breakfast along the way. The only reason I didn't was my cat was nipping at my heels wanting to go in as well, and it is so cold out I doubt it is good for him to be locked out as well (at least I have a car to warm up in).

Of all the days for my sister to sleep in late...
(she's usually up and getting coffee prepared right after my shower)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top