New Story Advertisments

I'm double checking all my submissoins at spellcheck.net, but forum post might not get that treatment sides, what fun would it be if we all spelled words the same way every time

Sorry! I'm just fussy that way.

It would be like living in the 18th Century.
 
A Typical Day - NOT!

My third story has been posted.

Its about a typical work day if sex was treated differently. What if sex was normal? Considered as an acceptable way to please other people, any time, any where. What if instead of shaking hands, we fondle each other's genitals?

I used my own work place for a setting. Not that I would actually screw everybody I work with. But, you do get an idea of the thoughts that go through my mind as I sit in the company cafeteria and eat my lunch!

Jenny

PS: One of these days, I'm gonna have to fix my siggy! But you can click the link "My Member Page" and get to this story as well as others.
 
My new story is out; it's in humor/satire and no sex; so be forewarned. It's called "The Grandma Gang" and the link is in my sigline.:)
 
if sex was treated differently. What if sex was normal?

That sounds like a good premise. I hope it doesn't turn out to be too much like one I've got kicking around in my head that I haven't worked up yet, i.e., how would sex be handled in connection with other daily social interactions if women still had an estrus period, like most other animals do? It seems to me that Ursula LeGuin touched on this lightly in The Left Hand of Darkness; I think that in that story, people who were "in kemmer" automatically got to take time off from work. Otherwise it would have disrupted productivity worse than if they'd taken off for any other reason.

I'll look forward to giving it a read.
 
Today chapter 1 of my 'novel' is approved. Five of the chapters are pending. The last one is on its way to the editor.

I'm very anxious to know what you all think. It's more a story with a bit of sex in it, than sex with a bit of a story. At least I hope it is.

Please let me know.

:kiss: :rose: :)
 
Ahhhh, my newest story is complete and available for parusal. It's the first part of an erotic novella so bear in mind that it's not "complete" still, I think it gets the project off to a nice start.
 
Howdy,

My two latest stories are my Earth Day Contest entries. The links are below. I've been getting nice feedback but very few views and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the titles, descriptions, categories or just the author.

Any views, votes, and/or thoughts about how to solve the problem now or avoid it in the future will be appreciated.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Shameless story plug

Have you seen the Lord of the Rings?

Did you like Frodo and Sam?

Have you ever wondered how a hobbit has sex?

Well so did I. Kindly take a peek using the link below and tell me what you think with both your votes and your feedback.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for supplying us with information that obviously J.R.R. Tolkien didn't deem important. I'd always sort of envisioned hobbits' sex lives as being a little more vanilla, but considering how much they are into food, the sploshing would be appropriate.
 
My latest story is now up. It's a fantasy story, and it is also my Earth Day Contest entry. The link can be found in my siggy.

As always, all reads, votes, feedback are greatly appreciated.
 
Maybe not everybodies cup of tea ... but then it might be since it's presented in a bit of a different light. Any reads or comments would be greatly appreciated!

Yet Another Enduring Thread

Thanks
 
My new story is finally up.

" We left the car by the side of the road about a half mile from the beach where Valentine and I first made love. It was her car, so there was nothing inside worth stealing. Valentine had made such a fuss about leaving her stupid cassette tapes, but I assured her that we hadn’t parked the car in 1989, and any self-respecting burglar would have lost interest in tapes years ago. She wasn’t amused. There was no one at the beach that day, besides us, but that’s Valentine for you. In the summer, this place usually resembled something of a LA riot, but we were miles away from summer. The soft scraping sound of shoes on gravel echoed behind me as she hurried to catch up.
Stark grey skies from that morning had decided to linger well into mid afternoon, accompanying us as we set a brisk pace along the isolated trail. There was a fine mist drifting in from the ocean, cascading on our heads in gentle sheets. It was warmer the first time we came this way, but to be fair, the first time wasn’t in February. An east wind caught her tangled blue hair as she turned to me.
“You could’ve waited.” She scowled, catching her breath noisily. She formed a small bubble with her gum that I reached over and popped, earning another dirty look. It was my bubble gum, anyway. She doesn’t even like cherry. I shrugged and put my hood up in an attempt to keep the drizzle out of my hair. . ."

wanna see what happens?

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=137740

-ck
 
Humor and Satire

As an author for Lit somedays I open up my email to wonderful feedback and other days it just completely is for the birds. So in honor of the feedback in its many forms I wrote this story

Feedback

I hope that it comes across as funny and not stupid.

Have a wonderful evening all.
 
My First Plunge (into the art of erotica)

This new story is also my first story!

It isn't super erotic, and I know it. I suppose there is only a certain type of person who would be turned on by it, the type of person being one who gets off on a power trip. There are a couple of minor errors, which i suppose don't completely shatter the message but it would be nice if I could go back and edit, lol. Anyway, anyone who is interesting in seeing a submissive's first descent into the world of smut and erotica, check it out. Oh yeah, and I'd really appreciate some responses

subwithnocollar
Dear Master
BDSM -

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=138432

Cheers!


:rose: :rose: subwithnocollar:rose: :rose:
 
Editing after posting

Dear subwithnocollar,

and anyone else out there who wants to edit a story that has already been posted. Just resubmit the changed file, and mention at the bottom (in the notes section) that it is a rewrite of the original. They will supercede it on the site and you can live happily ever after! Just don't be in a hurry, this is not a high priority for anyone...

oh yeah, wasn't able to use the link you gave...could have just been me...

Shimmy
 
Subwithnocollar,

I read your story and to be honest, I did not find it very erotic. That could be because I am not all that interested in submissiveness or slavery, but I do like to read about it.

Isn't part of the turn on the waiting, the not being in control? I think you should have put more emphasis on her feelings, what is she experiencing. And what are His actions. Is He just sitting there?

Apart from the content, I have a problem with your spelling. You write i very frequently. Why not use a spellchecker if you're one of those who do not see things like that. Or an editor.

:D

I hope you're not put off by my comments, they're meant to improve.

:)
 
Back
Top