New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok trying to upload the pic ....and this is what i get!

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Literotica Discussion Board database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.



edit:the pic is a jpg format and not very big at all
 
Last edited:
hello......

As you can tell I am extremely new to lit and have found it very difficult to find the place where I fit in best.

I think I have just found it!

I am a raw beginner in the area of BDSM and have consumed a huge amount of written information in a very short time, much of which was brought to my attention through this forum. I am truly overwhelmed by it all.

For me, I have always been passive in all my sexual experiences but never even considered that I might be interested in exploring this aspect of my sexuality.......until now. I was brought up with the traditional morals that this type of lifestyle was somehow immoral or wrong yet now I have allowed myself to admit that I need to satisfy my needs to please and serve a Master. It is a part of me that I have repressed for years and now feels like the right time. It was like I was struck by lightning and was awakened to my true self.

My problem, or question, if I may, is to ask how to sort through so much information into some fashion so as to be able to make it an integral part of my life. The more I read about it the more comfortable I feel about it......it's as if at long last I have realised where I should have been heading all these years only I didn't know it. It just feels so right to me, like it's the one part of my life that I have neglected in deference to what other partners have preferred so I gave way to what they wanted and by doing so was ignoring what I have felt I wanted and needed for myself.

From what I have read in these forums on lit I can see that there are many people experienced in this lifestyle. I am drawn to the ideals of a D/s lifestyle and believe I would like to serve as a submissive, although I admit I am still not certain how far or how much I want or need to take it. I hope this is making sense.

So whereas I realise there are no set rules or guidelines to go by, I still need some guidence in how to, I guess, prioritise this information so that I can find a comfortable place to start in such a relationship.

Is there someone here who can help me please? I would welcome any and all opinions.
 
Re: hello......

Pleasurekitten said:
As you can tell I am extremely new to lit and have found it very difficult to find the place where I fit in best.

I think I have just found it!

I am a raw beginner in the area of BDSM and have consumed a huge amount of written information in a very short time, much of which was brought to my attention through this forum. I am truly overwhelmed by it all.

For me, I have always been passive in all my sexual experiences but never even considered that I might be interested in exploring this aspect of my sexuality.......until now. I was brought up with the traditional morals that this type of lifestyle was somehow immoral or wrong yet now I have allowed myself to admit that I need to satisfy my needs to please and serve a Master. It is a part of me that I have repressed for years and now feels like the right time. It was like I was struck by lightning and was awakened to my true self.

My problem, or question, if I may, is to ask how to sort through so much information into some fashion so as to be able to make it an integral part of my life. The more I read about it the more comfortable I feel about it......it's as if at long last I have realised where I should have been heading all these years only I didn't know it. It just feels so right to me, like it's the one part of my life that I have neglected in deference to what other partners have preferred so I gave way to what they wanted and by doing so was ignoring what I have felt I wanted and needed for myself.

From what I have read in these forums on lit I can see that there are many people experienced in this lifestyle. I am drawn to the ideals of a D/s lifestyle and believe I would like to serve as a submissive, although I admit I am still not certain how far or how much I want or need to take it. I hope this is making sense.

So whereas I realise there are no set rules or guidelines to go by, I still need some guidence in how to, I guess, prioritise this information so that I can find a comfortable place to start in such a relationship.

Is there someone here who can help me please? I would welcome any and all opinions.

There are many here that can help
There is also lots of answers already here broke down by topic/question.

If you do not find what you need start a thread of your own.
 
Hi My name is Max. And I am curious into getting into the BDSM. Hustler Taboo got me started on it.
I'm new in general. so feel free to say hi.

:rose: :kiss: :devil:
 
MaxwellKing said:
Hi My name is Max. And I am curious into getting into the BDSM. Hustler Taboo got me started on it.
I'm new in general. so feel free to say hi.

:rose: :kiss: :devil:

Welcome Max.
 
Re: hello......

Is there someone here who can help me please? I would welcome any and all opinions.

Welcome Pleasurekitten.

Please read the sticky at the top of the forum, and if you have specific questions just check the Library to see if it has already addressed your question.

It not, you can also do a search by topic.

Also, you can start a thread of your own as Richard has suggested or reply to one in progress.

Again, welcome to our little corner of the world.
 
Whooooooaaaaa

So many new faces and I only turned my back for a very short time!

Welcome all! Feel free to read the stickies at the top, or pm me with questions or concerns or just to say "hello."

Now, for those central New Yorkers....I gotcha beat! Northern New York's finest, at your service. Of course, I believe I am the only submissive in a hundred mile radius!

;)

Welcome Max. I hope you find the forum helpful, interesting and a bit of fun.

And, welcome, PK. ;) I was waiting for you :D

Have a great time and jump in. There are only a few slugs and sharks in the waters today ;)

:rose:
 
Fun? I am a child at heart and can find fun in almost anything.

;)

I was invited here by a good friend and am cusious on what I can learn while here.

:rose: :devil:
 
A warm welcome to those that have joined U/us since I last peeked into this thread...be brave..post your questions and opinions...it is a joy to learn and to assist!
No one has all of the answers but as a group we most likely can give you valid opinions to sift through to get to your own conclusions.
 
Thank You Richard49, Ebonyfire, MissTaken and Shadowsdream for your kind words of welcome. I feel happy to be here and even happier that I know I will be able to learn a lot from these threads and the opinions, ideas, suggestions and even criticisms that each of the people here share.

I look forward to developing my interest in this and over time taking it to whatever level feels right. I hope to interact with more of you in due time and share my own thoughts and ideas with you all.

I'm so glad I was brought to this place in lit and am sure I will enjoy my time here. :)
 
Pleasurekitten said:
Thank You Richard49, Ebonyfire, MissTaken and Shadowsdream for your kind words of welcome. I feel happy to be here and even happier that I know I will be able to learn a lot from these threads and the opinions, ideas, suggestions and even criticisms that each of the people here share.

I look forward to developing my interest in this and over time taking it to whatever level feels right. I hope to interact with more of you in due time and share my own thoughts and ideas with you all.

I'm so glad I was brought to this place in lit and am sure I will enjoy my time here. :)


I'm so glad I brought you here my kitten. I hope to see you get more active with posting. You can learn a lot here from all these wonderful folks. I know I have learned heaps already and look forward to learning more as time progresses. A special thanks to MissTaken for being kind and understanding. You are a sweet person. :D And it's not just me saying that either MissT...PK has told me several times she likes you and your posts.
 
Just turned 18

Yes, I just turned 18, but I'm not new to this by any means. I live in southern central Pa in a little ol' town. I first was interested in BDSM when I found online porn when I was 15. I found a chatroom ofr BDSM and decided to lurk for a while. Eventually I would do homework at the computer just so I could stay in the chatroom. I lied, said I was 20, and people would come to me for advice. I found that, despite my lack of experiance, when I answered every question without bias and looked at the situation as if it were happening to me; then my advice would be accepted and often times very helpful as several days later I would often receive praises for my assistance.

After I gave up the online experiance, as it had grown boring, I bumped into an older lady by chance in the local book store when I noticed her reading a book about bondage. My instinct told me to flirt and by the end of the conversation I had unwittingly made a plea for her to help me learn more. She did so and taught me several basics and a bit more about cunnilingus (as a growing teen I loved the taste of a woman). We were friend's and close aquaintances for several months before going seperate ways.

Then, just after turning 17 I found an older man online in a chatroom who lived close to me. I had been exploring my bisexual curiosities for a while and decided to meet him just to talk. Next time we met I decided to try dating him, and so we dated. My life seems to have always revolved around sex and when I was with him it was no exception. I think being with him was one of my happiest experiances. He was kind, polite, and considerate, but in private was the rough treatment I liked the most about him. I found out though, guy's will not take "no" for an answer. So after some rough trauma I left him.

Just recently an old friend of mine, who I haven't spoken to in a while, has brought back my confidence and old memories of why I was interested in BDSM in the first place. I like to write poetry, be a romantic, and I've tried everything at least once already so there isn't much that I'm new to.
 
Welcome RandomInk

Hope you enjoy our forum. Read the stickys as they may help navigate here, and join in the fun.
 
Re: Just turned 18

Hi!!! My my you sound interesting hehe welcome! :)
sounds like you've had a very... interesting teen life LOL
and I'm sorry about the rape :( I've beenthere well it was ALMOST.. He didnt get the "I dont want to" I'm 4 foot and he was 5 foot (we hae disabilities)... he caught me from behind.. I didnt know what to do LOL not much I can when hes stronger and bigger then me and from behind. I keept saying I dont want to..
Right when I felt the head go in.. I'm tiny I was a virgin.. and no KY.. it doesnt just fit in there. Anyway it was hurting and that spurd the "No!" he stopped but was rather annoyed and mad at me.
did I mention he was rather gross?
I believe things happen for reasons. I learned to say "NO!' so I understand very much. BTW I'm 20. if you ever wish to send me a private message your welcomed to.

Nice meeting you :)
 
MaxwellKing said:
How would I go about reading the stickies? Do I access it from the main boards?
The sticky for this board it at the top of the screen for this forum. Just click BDSM Talk and there you are.
 
ok i have tried to post a pic here a while ago going to try again!
 

Attachments

  • 00000003.jpg
    00000003.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 295
ok another try! I have never has so many problems posting a pic on a thread!
 

Attachments

  • j and s ff.jpg
    j and s ff.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
ok so i am obviously new here...
is there a place where the pics are stored like as in a gallery?
For each member? Or they don't this for people coming here just to look at pics?

thanks
 
click on my pic thread... in that forum "Amateur picture feedback" make a thread..
and post your pics there. you can add the link in your sig line.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top