Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read your story "Friendly Favors" and I've got to tell you it was really hot. Very erotic

Always glad to hear people like it (so give it a positive comment!). A lot of people seem to REALLY hate cuckold stories here to the point of borderline sexism (slutty men = bad, but slutty women = YES PLEASE).

I'll write what I enjoy but I have noticed the me and my partner only stories seem to be more well accepted then those with a third party joining us.

And hmmm... yeah I'll change it so they're not underlined...

At the moment my nipples are faaaaaar too sensitive (approaching that time) but I'll be sure to get the old nipple clamps out and take some photos of me tugging them in the future ;) Love my nipples being played with in anyway, the gentlest kiss to a fierce pull.

Also really glad my confidence comes across in my posts :)

If you don't use everyday fantasies you will always get some negative responses. I liked your story :)

At the moment my nipples are faaaaaar too sensitive (approaching that time) but I'll be sure to get the old nipple clamps out and take some photos of me tugging them in the future ;) Love my nipples being played with in anyway, the gentlest kiss to a fierce pull.
I am really looking forward to those pictures. :D

Always glad to hear people like it (so give it a positive comment!). A lot of people seem to REALLY hate cuckold stories here to the point of borderline sexism (slutty men = bad, but slutty women = YES PLEASE).

I'll write what I enjoy but I have noticed the me and my partner only stories seem to be more well accepted then those with a third party joining us.

And hmmm... yeah I'll change it so they're not underlined...

Also really glad my confidence comes across in my posts :)

Ignore the haters and listen to the ones who love your writing. I wish people could understand that if you don't like don't look at it.

Ignore the haters and listen to the ones who love your writing. I wish people could understand that if you don't like don't look at it.

Yeah, but it is amazing how easy it is to be mean and tear someone's work apart.

Especially when they don't do anything creative themselves. Pretty easy to criticize when they don't have something out there themselves

Especially when they don't do anything creative themselves. Pretty easy to criticize when they don't have something out there themselves

Yes I haven't written anything yet due to personal reasons of not thinking its good enough.

just happened on to this thread from far away New Zealand! Loving viewing the pics!! Great rear you have

Yes I haven't written anything yet due to personal reasons of not thinking its good enough.

Have not written anything or not published anything? If you have something written, you should definitely try to get it published here. Just for the experience if for no other reason

Oh wow! Got to say reading all the responses really makes me smile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back