Clearly the Allure has Won!

Hello again gorgeous lady! I love them all but especially #8 seeing your smile as a bonus.

Superb

Morning,

I have not abandoned but I am missing my old thread! Humpf, she pouts.

I bought a new scarf that I enjoyed a little bit this morning. It is a beautiful day, the sun is shining through my window, drenching my bed in warmth.

The texture of the scarf I find arousing and the raised stripes of silk add a little bit extra.

I thought I would share a few photos with you ;)

You have taken my breath away . . . this is so superb. Graceful. Strong. Luscious and sensuous.

You should be a model for a great master

I can understand missing your old thread... but as an admirer... I am glad you continue to post. :rose:

you coloured my b&w fantasies.

You coloured my fantasies on matures in vivid n detailed manner with your gorgeous body. you are a masterpiece in sexual arts. I am from Sri Lanka and hope to see the colouring my fantasies more n more. waiting for your new post. Go ahead bb.

attachment.php

Delightful smile and as always alluring poses in that series. The texture adds to your sensuality. :rose::rose::rose:

It turns me on to take photos, and I took way too many. Even though I know it is me, the idea of maybe sharing here and seeing the image on the little screen is exciting.

I couldn't decide on my favourite so you get a few!

xo
Well done Mum, loved the scarf series, you really are an exquisite woman, the kind that really electrifies a man I am sure.

your gorgeous tits n alluring smile brought me tp the heaven. baby. why your nipple was so hard as you shot the pose ???

I am a big fan of smoothies, you can put everything healthy in a blender, add some berries and ta-da! The perfect blend of sweet and tart!

This morning after my shower I went to make one and when opening the freezer the cool air made my nipples hard. Sometimes, that is just an effect and I carry on, but this morning it caused a bit of a warm stir elsewhere!

I had all sorts of thoughts racing through my head and felt a little bit frisky. The frozen cherries would be fun to have thawed on me. Slowly melting while being used to trace my curves, leaving a kissable lickable trail! Anyone want to share a smoothie with me?

Attachments

• Smoothie 1.jpg
    Smoothie 1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 751
  • Smoothie 2.jpg
    Smoothie 2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 662
  • Smoothie 3.jpg
    Smoothie 3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 720
  • Smoothie 4.jpg
    Smoothie 4.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 721
  • Smoothie 5.jpg
    Smoothie 5.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 931
Last edited:
I am a big fan of smoothies, you can put everything healthy in a blender, add some berries and ta-da! The perfect blend of sweet and tart!

This morning after my shower I went to make one and when opening the freezer the cool air made my nipples hard. Sometimes, that is just an effect and I carry on, but this morning it caused a bit of a warm stir elsewhere!

I had all sorts of thoughts racing through my head and felt a little bit frisky. The frozen cherries would be fun to have thawed on me. Slowly melting while being used to trace my curves, leaving a kissable lickable trail! Anyone want to share a smoothie with me?

As long as I'm allowed to warm up the chilled spots afterwards. :rose:

Smoothie 1 is a wonderful image, promising the delights to follow.
BTW, read and enjoyed your Beach Fantasy.

O yes would love to lick:p that off you.....wonder where we would pour it :kiss::devil:

I'd probably pass out but I would love to

Blend it extra thick, like paste, so it runs slowly down your skin. The tingly cold followed by my warm lips and tongue would be a fun way to share a soothie. Then back to the shower. Combining two healthy activities is my kind of multitasking. :D

Would love watching you wiggle as I slowly traced your curves with the frozen cherry and kissed the tart juice from your sexy body. I have a feeling we might lose track of time and both be late for work. ;)
:rose::devil::kiss:

Back