Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankies :)

More leggy shots coming soon so I'm sure you'll be a happy chappy tomorrow as well ;)

you have awesome pics your tits are so sexy I would suck on them for sure.

Wow thought I'd give a humiliation story a go as had a fair bit of requests for one only to bombarded with hate comments...... :(

I see I'll stay far away from that topic in the future...

There were only a couple odd anon haters, don't let it get to you. Your stories aren't polished but they're fresh and hot. I enjoyed them very much and hope you keep contributing both pics and stories.

Don't worry I'm over it now - was just a bit of a shock I guess!

just got home from work and found this amazing thread...wo! u are so hot! what an incredible body
thanks so much for sharing your sexy self with us

Thank you for all the kind words everyone :)

Photo update before I go to sleep (God I wish I could sleep at work urggggggh)

Black Jumper

22 (I like this one)

... and for all those PMing about tributes. I am more than happy to receive them, just let me know when the deed has been done and I'll give you my email so you can send them my way. You don't need to ask for my permission or anything.

Photo update before I go to sleep (God I wish I could sleep at work urggggggh)

Black Jumper

22 (I like this one)

... and for all those PMing about tributes. I am more than happy to receive them, just let me know when the deed has been done and I'll give you my email so you can send them my way. You don't need to ask for my permission or anything.

You are an amazingly attractive woman!!! :rose:
wow!!!! anyone who would think u are anything less than magnificent, is someone who doesnt deserve to be heard in the first place!!!:devil::heart::kiss:

I'm not so attractive thinking otherwise is blasphemous or anything lol
But thank you all the same :kiss:

I'm not so attractive thinking otherwise is blasphemous or anything lol
But thank you all the same :kiss:

I guess i shall b blasphemous!
u are so incredibly attractive an i can't b the only one here that thinks so !!!! :heart::kiss:

Thank you for all the kind words everyone :kiss: will be uploading more soon but...

... although all the links work for me I've had a PM saying some aren't working (specially the flight stewardess ones) - any one else having problems?

Thank you for all the kind words everyone :kiss: will be uploading more soon but...

... although all the links work for me I've had a PM saying some aren't working (specially the flight stewardess ones) - any one else having problems?

I think you shouldn't underline the headlines, people will think there is a picture too, for example the flight stewardess one :)

I think the problem is that there are the "headings" and there are the "links" but it is hard to tell them apart. So it might be good to go back and put the headings in a different size or color or not underline them so they look different than the links...

All the pics seem to work (and I mean Work!)

I just read your story "Friendly Favors" and I've got to tell you it was really hot. Very erotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back