buttplug

I just bought a few. I've been walking, sitting , stretching here at home to see if I can wear it out in public. I think I can!!
It's been in most all morning...mmmmmm
 
I have never tried one but they appeal to me. I like the jewelled kind. I do not like anything going up there but I could handle that. I think it's from seeing vids of light tapping that made me look at it differently. The idea of a man fucking you with that in there and maybe his fingers in your mouth - he has all of you in his control. Plus it would make me feel kind of slutty. I wouldn't want to use it all the time though.
 
I wore it yesterday most all day!.. OMG..I felt sexy, dirty, nasty, beautiful.....mmmmmm
A little sore there but that's nothing like I've had before...:):)
 
I am wondering if some one can share about their experience getting licked, fingered and fucked while having one in. I love when my girlfriend gives me a blow job with mine in. I just bought her one and am anxious to play with her while she has it filling her back door. Mmmm

Have had a few lovely blow jobs while a big plug was in my ass. The guy who was giving it to me caressed my balls and ass making my butt clench and the plug rub against my prostate. The feeling was amazing and it didn't take long to cum.

H got a nice mouthful while I got an earthshaking orgasm.
 
plugs are some of the best toys out there, good for fun and training! Been plugging for years and now I can't imagine life without them. I also love wearing a plug when I go out and around the house or when I sleep.
 
I've had a few over the years and am considering a new one since I'm in a new situation. The last one wasn't very satisfying. ..too small maybe. It's a fine line to find what works.
 
I've had a few over the years and am considering a new one since I'm in a new situation. The last one wasn't very satisfying. ..too small maybe. It's a fine line to find what works.

I'm interpreting your comment in several different ways and am not quite sure how to comment.
Regardless, I hope your "new situation" is a good one and you can find what works.
 
I'm interpreting your comment in several different ways and am not quite sure how to comment.
Regardless, I hope your "new situation" is a good one and you can find what works.

It's what happens when I post with little to no sleep. ;)
 
The feeling of being plugged is difficult to explain to someone who isn't into butt play.
 
My sub's plug routine

Every morning during the work week, my sub inserts her plug when she arrives at the office and sends me a pic of her beautiful ass with her purple jeweled plug poking out.

No better way to start the day.
 
Every morning during the work week, my sub inserts her plug when she arrives at the office and sends me a pic of her beautiful ass with her purple jeweled plug poking out.

No better way to start the day.

Sounds charming!
 
I've got a lovely glass plug with a jewel on the end in now as I'm working. I'll keep it in until I'm done work.
 
Having a sexy toy inside of you can make you very sexy- a sign that you are ready to for pleasuring..... The jewel end is a nice touch...
 
Back
Top