Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

HOT pics please keep them cumming :)
 
uuuuuuuughhhhhhhhh....slobber slobber........

Okay, you have singlehandedly changed my view of nurses in a 180. I will start treating y'all like people from now on, even when you are short & bitchy :D

Holy fuck...just hot. HAWT! :devil:

Not all of us are evil ;) I very much enjoy taking care of my patients... I always receive great feedback ;)
 
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1163769&d=1357095718

Love that position!

Now.....if we could just get you to pull those panties to the side a little bit.;)

Ah but the suspense adds to the excitement ;)

Great pics, very hot. you have a hot sexy body hope to see more of you.;)
And would love to suck on your tits for hours that are amazing:rolleyes:

Well I will definitely keep posting pictures for as long as I keep getting good responses ;)

Thank you kind Lady. I am trying to get back into the thread at least a little. It's always fun hearing the flirty banter and playfulness that ensues. ;)


PS. After a second go round (Yes I might be hooked) I can't get enough of the business casual. The hint of flirt, classiness, and B&W on a sexy lady are the perfect combination.

Thanks for appreciating the business casual set :) They were a lot of fun to pose for :devil:
 
Love this thread. The pics are fantastic and not all the same old same old. Creative, sexy shots that are definitely having the intended effect on me. ;-)

I'm glad to know my pics are having an effect on you ;) I am having fun posting for sure :) Glad you love my thread :) Anything you would like incorporated?

mmm wonderful pics and love the handprint on your bum... very erotic

:) Funny, I love to be spanked ;) Sometimes I'm a naughty girl just to be punished...

Why would you even ask if guys wanted more pictures? Lol these greedy eyes can't be on this site as often as I'd like or I'd have responded sooner. All of the ladies of lit are amazing, because you are doing these because you are willing to expose yourself to the world. Little or no clothes, not a whole make up team, or fitness trainers. That you are willing to put yourself out there for the world to see is unbelieveably sexy

Thank you for appreciating! :) The pic in my avatar is completely make up free :) I am having fun posting and talking with everyone :)
 
I promise..

To be a good girl :devil:
 

Attachments

  • Just hanging out.jpg
    Just hanging out.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,166
  • Just hanging out 1.jpg
    Just hanging out 1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,186
  • Just hanging out 2.jpg
    Just hanging out 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,393
Mmmmm...now THAT evokes some wonderful thoughts! I think a naughty nurse needs to be tied and spanked!

Mmm.. How is this naughty nurse going to be tied? Spread-Eagle..Handcuffed? In the front or back?? Do tell.. ;)
 
mmmm, the look on that last pic is all bad girl trying to be good. Perfect angle. You are sexy beyond measure! Definitely gave my temperature a rise! Thanks for the sexy thoughts beautiful.
 
Hey gorgeous lady!
Keep up the good work ;)

Thank you! Might I add you are quite gorgeous yourself. Love the Avatar ;)

What delicious pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

Thank you for enjoying them :) Love to hear your feedback

mmmm, the look on that last pic is all bad girl trying to be good. Perfect angle. You are sexy beyond measure! Definitely gave my temperature a rise! Thanks for the sexy thoughts beautiful.

Thank you for posting on my thread and the wonderful comments :) You guys are really making me feel beautiful :heart:
 
Oh nurse

How I would love to hang out with you, especially with you hanging out of your top. We could have a lot of fun...but I might make you keep those socks on while I explore the rest of your body. Very sexy!
 
How I would love to hang out with you, especially with you hanging out of your top. We could have a lot of fun...but I might make you keep those socks on while I explore the rest of your body. Very sexy!

Thanks for letting me keep my socks on otherwise I might catch a cold ;)

I'd love for you to be my nurse. I think I need a full body exam.

Hmm....where would you like me to start first? ;)
 
How I would love to hang out with you, especially with you hanging out of your top. We could have a lot of fun...but I might make you keep those socks on while I explore the rest of your body. Very sexy!

Unless of course you'd keep me warm?
 
Your sexy photo's are always enjoyable here =) makes me wish I was sick.
 
Back
Top