Married Straight Women

Seduced

So, I am a woman married to a man who suppressed my lesbian desires for many years out of fear. I was seduced by a younger woman and an older woman, so I am in a great sandwich right now!! I love seduction!! The photos on this site are quite seductive as well! HOT!!!;)

Your ass is seducing me!! I would love for you to seduce me for real!!

Seriously?

So, I am a woman married to a man who suppressed my lesbian desires for many years out of fear. I was seduced by a younger woman and an older woman, so I am in a great sandwich right now!! I love seduction!! The photos on this site are quite seductive as well! HOT!!!;)

Seduced by both? Wow. Are they vying for you?

I am married to a woman who has several lesbian friends. She has two gay brothers. If it is at all biological then that would explain just how plane Jane our sex life is. Maybe someday, after a little wine one of her friends will seduce her.
Or maybe it has already happened. No sign of it that I ever noticed.

I am a woman married to a man who tried to suppress my lesbian desires from the time I was a teenager due to religious beliefs. But within the past several months, I have finally come to accept I am truly bisexual. I love my husband, and I want to stay married to him. But I also lust for women, and I love breasts!! I have met some great women through Literotica that allow me to live out my fantasies with them. So thankful I am coming to know myself for the first time!!

I would love to chat with you :)

I am a woman married to a man who tried to suppress my lesbian desires from the time I was a teenager due to religious beliefs. But within the past several months, I have finally come to accept I am truly bisexual. I love my husband, and I want to stay married to him. But I also lust for women, and I love breasts!! I have met some great women through Literotica that allow me to live out my fantasies with them. So thankful I am coming to know myself for the first time!!

Is your husband aware of your feelings. He may support you. I support my bi curious wife. I just wish she wasn't too scared to go for it. Good luck.

I have been with a "straight" woman a few times in the past. I think it is cute the way the keep saying "I don't do this with women" or something to that extent,until I lick her for the first time..........then it is just a moan.

I've had very similar experiences . . . .

It might take another woman for a married straight woman to remember what passion and lust feels like

tumblr_o4n83z8MtU1rkjb0oo1_400.gif

Agreed :kiss:

I'm a married straight woman who has secretly wondered about what it would be like to have an attractive woman try to seduce me...although I usually think of it in the context of a man watching as it happens.
This so totally my fantasy too. I've never been with a woman but would love to taste each other's pussies and suck long and hard on her tits while our husbands watched. Maybe they're tasting each other later as we looked on. Yea, that has me wet just thinking about it.

This so totally my fantasy too. I've never been with a woman but would love to taste each other's pussies and suck long and hard on her tits while our husbands watched. Maybe they're tasting each other later as we looked on. Yea, that has me wet just thinking about it.

Where are you from :devil:

Married, have been with women on and off since collage, yet yearn for that touch and feeling only another woman can bring!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Be careful what you ask for gentlemen...

I have good friend in Florida whose husband pushed and pushed for a MFF threesome. When she allowed it to happen, it rocked her world. She divorced her husband and she’s now living happily with the woman she slept with that night in DC.

No such attempts happened while I was married but I did have a woman come on to me in a college bathroom. I am just not interested in women in that way but she wasn't having any of that. I remember having to take a swing at her with my purse and telling her to get her hands off of me. Then I ran. The bad thing was that I really did need to use the bathroom but there wasn't another one in that building and I didn't have time to find another. I never used a bathroom at that college after that either!

Next time was more mild. Was a friend who just looked at me and said "Lez be friends!" I will say that she is attractive for a woman but still not interested sexually. That was many years ago. We're still friends. That, IMO was a pretty good approach. Short and simple and didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

Next time was at a club. This woman was all over me. I was dancing with a guy that I didn't know but he thought I knew her. She kept rubbing her boobs and butt all over me and making kissy faces. I just glared and shouted "Go away!"

I get strangely turned on by the idea of seducing married straight women. Any one every successfully done that?

I’d love to be seduced. Altho I guess that makes me not completely straight doesn’t it. I dream and fantasise about meeting a woman in a bar and flirting and teasing before being taken back to her hotel room and exploring every inch of each other. I’m teasing my nipples at the thought.

Back