Experienced Male Dom seeking male sub for use and Femenization

StrictMasterD

Literotica Guru
Experienced Male Dom seeking male sub for use and possible Femenization

Bump, Bump,
I haver worded this to make is Clearer what I am looking for
Yes I am in the United States and still looking

I am a Male Dom, I am looking for a male sub to serve me online with the Option to Femenize him, Femenization is not all that would be involved but would be an option for me if I dcided to go that way in addition to your regular sub serve
Being married is Fine as long as Your Wife does NOT intefere
Also must have or be willing to buy clothing needed to be Femenized
If you wantto be Femenized but need to stay "Indoors" please do not reply, I want
a male sub who wants to be Treated as a sub and also Dressed from time to time and Treated as a Female, it wil NOT be all Femenization, but the Femenization wil be an option Option
If Interested PM me back

Last edited:
I am a Male Dom, I am looking for a male sub to serve me online with the Option to Femenize him, Femenization is not all that would be involved but would be an option for me if I dcided to go that way in addition to your regular sub serve
If Interested PM me back

such a pity you live in the U.S.A. i would love to submit and be feminized .

Hi, I don't see where you are other than US. if you're in SF/bay area, we should talk. mature, bi sub who loves doing unusual things here. fit and athletic.

this would be erotic as hell

wish we could get an update, this would be a turn on to follow his/her submission and obedience.

Would love to serve you sir

Bump, Bump,
I haver worded this to make is Clearer what I am looking for
Yes I am in the United States and still looking

Being married is Fine as long as Your Wife does NOT intefere
Also must have or be willing to buy clothing needed to be Femenized
If you wantto be Femenized but need to stay "Indoors" please do not reply, I want
a male sub who wants to be Treated as a sub and also Dressed from time to time and Treated as a Female, it wil NOT be all Femenization, but the Femenization wil be an option Option
If Interested PM me back

I would love to be your sub for you to do whatever you may desire. I will dress, paint my toes, and love your body as you command.

No Experience but I Would Like to Learn

I would like to learn as I know I am submissive and have never had the opportunity and would like to have a teacher. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

master,i,m a sub fag sissy tv with a large wardrobe of whore outfits,who loves to be used and abused very hard by a master.sue

Back