What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being told that I could stay in bed all day becouse I didnt have to drive anyone around for a change ! Wahooo, I finally got a day off !!!!

Yay!! That's great news chick!

And Sir made me laugh on Yahoo, talking about making me sing for my pleasure next time.

Thanks!

And singing for your pleasure? Man, I could not do that. Or if I did, I'd be accused of trying to torment them! :eek:

Well we had the webcams on earlier, and i was singing along to Beyonce and he said something about me singing. i told him i sing all the time cos i do, if i know it, i sing along.

The look outta my window today morning. Its getting nice white in here. Love it!! :D

snow.jpg

That is very pretty Kate!

What made me smile? A 'good morning' text message.:rose: I'm certain that has set my good mood for the day. :p

Wow! Pretty. I don't get to see snow very often (like hardly ever at all). I tell you what Biatchinfire, you seem to be living a fairy tale at the moment (well, from what I've read anyway). Have fun in your winter wonderland.
KK:rose:
That is very pretty Kate!
~smiles~

Yea, I feel like Cinderella with my A., he takes a good care of that! :eek::eek::heart:

ty girls! :rose:

Off with my kids, must have some fun with the snow!! hehehe

Okay, I could totally put this in "what pissed you off" but I'd like to say, I'm very very happy.
I am happy and thankful that myself and my SOs were in a car accident and none of us were hurt.
That is my silver lining.

It just shows how shit can be can be really fucked up and life is still most definitely beautiful.
OMG thanks God you are ALL okay!!!!!!! :rose: *HUGGS*

I can't wait for our first real snow. :) We've had a few showers already, but nothing sticking. Hopefully we'll have snow for christmas this year. It'd be the first year in 3 we've managed it.

Jounar has never seen significant snow. I keep telling him I need to bring him over in winter so he can play in the snow with me. That's when he told me his idea of a snowball fight is to tie me naked to a tree while he throws snowballs at me! :eek: I'm not too worried tho. he prolly doens't even know how to make a proper snowball. :D *giggles*

Texting with him for the first time in what feels like ages.

I miss him so much right now, but getting a random "I love ya, ya fat ass cunt :kiss:" and "miss you so much love" really puts a smile on my face.

meeting up with a friend yesterday

part of a text yesterday. Made me beam.

A text today.

Thoughts of home. I can't wait.

My cat, he was sleeping on the rim of the toilet seat and fell in when I spooked him by turning the light on. He's soaked...lamorotf !!!

Trying to say Dom to Master this morning and saying Dum instead..him doubling over in laughter when I did..telling me I won't live it down.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back