Arizona Athletic Trainers Wanted

APersonWhoTalks

Really Experienced
I'm a submissive, I'm looking for someone to help get me into shape. I hopefully will get someone who won't mind being discreet with me and who is dominant in the bed room. Just to be clear, I am the one giving the blowjobs.

So what I'm specifically looking for is a CONTRACT. If you earn enough respect, I will be your fucking bitch.

I'm 34, have some ideas as a contractual slave for you. I am obsessed with cock sucking and am a virgin with a baby dick.
I am offering both Friends With Benefits privileges and Slave Master Privileges. I am looking to be trained into physical shape and am offering hardcore privileges to men 18-35 who succeed in getting me into shape.

I am offering hardcore "demos" as a kind of up front payment and am into humiliation.

I start out as a fat ass but I'm begging for someone to help me shape up. I'm in the Mesa, Arizona area and would love both a Master and a serious relationship if you're interested.

Last edited:
i am ready

Hello,

I am 22 and lives in Phoenix. i can be as your boyfriend and I want really some sex

Last edited:
Back