Bi Ladies' Playground!

* sooo subscribed *

(((HUGS))) and HAPPY NEW YEAR :nana: EVERYONE!

(38 yr old, 5'11", half Latina, happily married but increasingly sexually frustrated bi-mom here)

* sooo subscribed *

(((HUGS))) and HAPPY NEW YEAR :nana: EVERYONE!

(38 yr old, 5'11", half Latina, happily married but increasingly sexually frustrated bi-mom here)

If you are sexually frustrated....im screwed. (Well, actually the opposite of that)..LOL

S'up Shiva :)

Do you really live in Denmark? My father took us to Scandinavia when I was 14 because he's Swedish. But I remember Copenhagen the best. Such a beautiful city. I promised myself I'd live there someday but then, well, life got in the way LOL

Plus, all the men and women were soooo gorgeous! Tall and vanilla skinned but half of them had jet black hair like me so I felt right at home! :heart:

Last edited:

Do you really live in Denmark? My father took us to Scandinavia when I was 14 because he's Swedish. But I remember Copenhagen the best. Such a beautiful city. I promised myself I'd live there someday but then, well, life got in the way LOL

Plus, all the men and women were soooo gorgeous! Tall and vanilla skinned but half of them had jet black hair like me so I felt right at home! :heart:

That I do! I don't live especially close to Copenhagen, though I go a few times a year. It's really beautiful for a city. It's not the easiest place to live in, in terms of having money and a job and stuff, but it can be quite amazing all the same.

I don't think that many danes have black hair, actually. Those were probably German's on holiday!! LOL

‘sup Shiva!

How's it going?

I’d reply but your mailbox is full. Time to delete...:D

Chicagoland

I am in my early 50s.
Looking to meet a younger woman, preferably married like me. Happy in your marriage and not looking for someone to change this.
No drama.
I would like to relearn how to please another woman.
I prefer Caucasian women.If this sounds like you and you are free during weekdays please reply. Thank you.

Back