What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all grumpy, so should I visit the pub or the tattoo parlour? Decisions...

I'd say the pub, much safer than getting a rushed tattoo design decision that you could regret later... :)

Oh boy, the boy does not know what's gonna hit him when I'm set freeeeee from this place in a few day's time!! :devil:

What's happened to all the word playing players? I iz bored and need to play with some words...

Wow, that first hit of meds really packs a punch. I almost know what pain-free feels like.:cool:

Bouncing between Lit, FB and a continuation story. I hope I don't put part of the story on the wrong page. FB friends may get upset.

Well, that is the hope for the story, but the grandkids would be confused, and my daughter would probably shot me.

YEAH that would be a little hard to explain away. I actually posted something I intended to text someone on Facebook once. THANK GOD I had a friend that logged in and removed it for me with little to no explanation

Such is the problem with multi-tasking.

At least for now I only have word with friends open on FB, so I can get away with it if I screw up.

Not that I would ever screw up mind you.

SBDS60DD_xl.jpg

I think if he bought me this I'd marry him after I was single. :D

A 10 burner with a double oven. Oh yea, a fantasy come true.
The things I could do with that.

Understood. I'm planning a £60k project on my house, and I COOK. may thr force be with you! :)

Be sure that at least you have some kind of foodie input. Designers all all about how it looks, not how it works.
Worked in many kitchens that are pretty but far from functional for cooking.

It seems I am short buttercream frosting for the sheet cake, however I can and probably will make some more. . . I think, maybe. *sigh* lol

I was walking on the waterfront with my 10 year old son today. We were eating ice cream, talking and laughing. We walked by a man, who was sitting with a group at an outdoor cafe, and he told me I had the most beautiful smile he had ever seen on a woman. My son scowled at him and said, "Hey! That's MY mom!"

I love how my cunt feels when it's been fucked this well and is full of his gorgeous spunk..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back