Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all the little girls and their daddies had a good Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs kisses to the little girls; hearty handshakes to the daddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
(Giggles) "Nonsense - now when he disappears we just figure he's 'occupied' with our sister!";)

Laughs.......if only peaches. Hell he even posts when we are side by side and covers the screen so I won't see what he writing.....not sire how that makes sense since i'll see it on here. Silly daddy
 
(Giggles) "Sounds like MY dinner - Teddy Grahams, ice cream and peanut butter.... Hmmmmm - another food related name......"

The only problem with that is earning my posts back ... The admins still haven't gotten back to me about transferring the stories from my old account on to this one ... Grr.

Oh! I should check that submission again ... THREE REJECTIONS ... f***me ... *grumbles and heads to her submissions page for a look-see*
 
The only problem with that is earning my posts back ... The admins still haven't gotten back to me about transferring the stories from my old account on to this one ... Grr.

Oh! I should check that submission again ... THREE REJECTIONS ... f***me ... *grumbles and heads to her submissions page for a look-see*


"No WAY! THREE????? That's NUTS!":(
 
Laughs.......if only peaches. Hell he even posts when we are side by side and covers the screen so I won't see what he writing.....not sire how that makes sense since i'll see it on here. Silly daddy

(Giggling) "They don't have to make sense.....they're men!:rolleyes:"
 
Hope all the little girls and their daddies had a good Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs kisses to the little girls; hearty handshakes to the daddies!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(Climbing up on your lap to give you a hug and a kiss) "Hi Daddy PA....Happy Valentines Day. I love you!":heart:
 
*cuddles under the blankie with a big container of homemade fudge, ready to snuggle*

I think we need a big party, baby girls only, no Daddies, and lots of booze and chocolate ... cuz us girls apparently need a pow wow *nods solemnly*

Peaches and Cookie ... (suddenly feels the need to get a food-related name since we're the Midwestern Baby Girl trio) ... we need to find some way to get together before I lose my mind!

"BTW Sis..." (Giggle snorting) "How do you figure that putting the THREE of us in the same location is going to save your sanity?":D:D:D
 
"BTW Sis..." (Giggle snorting) "How do you figure that putting the THREE of us in the same location is going to save your sanity?":D:D:D

You somewhat understand my thinking ... and who better to get into shenanigans with than my two big sisters? Get my number from Cookie!
 
You somewhat understand my thinking ... and who better to get into shenanigans with than my two big sisters? Get my number from Cookie!

"I HAVE your number little sister! From the email you sent from your cell....";) (Turning to our other sister) "Cookie sweetie, are you pruney yet or are you still enjoying the bubbles?"
 
*grabs PWMT in a big hug Ans shares her chocolate cherry sweetheart shake*

Its easy to drown ones self in self pity. This is my first Valentine's with someone and we weren't "together" either. You realized it before the day was out. That counts for something. Besides, he loves you. That's what's good about a Daddy.


Oh, PWMT...Sis Bella is soooo right!!! I haven't had a Valentine for years (because of my own choosing), and this year I do. I'm reveling in it, yet it's hard to not be a lil sad cause we can't be together! For those of us baby girls who are separated by distance from our AMAZING Daddies, we need to remember how much we are LOVED!!!! They love us for a reason...and distance does NOT play a factor in that!!! Be assured that you and Bella are BOTH being thought of by your Daddies...I was soooo lucky to have a play date with mine earlier and was given wonderful Valentine's Day gifts! But PWMT...I know it's hard to remember that sometimes when you want nothing more than to be in their presence. Trust me...he feels it too.

For all of us baby girls who are separated from our Daddies for WHATEVER reason...remember how loved we are!!! And know, that if our Daddies could be with us today (just like every day), they would!

So much love to all my sisters, and to the Daddies who care so much!!!

:heart: Keri


Big hugs for PWMT and all of the daddies & Littles that can't be together today. As soon as I get out of this soak in the tub, we need cuddle time under our big, family blanket. :) New guy (not new Daddy) decided that he was going to drink after work, so I'm not talking to him. Thankfully, new Daddy has been spoiling me rotten!!


(Sniffling with happy tears!) "It IS tough being in an LDR - missing someone almost all the time - spending holidays 'apart' in your togetherness. But my sisters are all SO much wiser than I am, and took so much less time to figure out what is truly important. Love to you all!":rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Thank you to all my lovely sisters for their love and support! So many {{HUGS}} and so much :heart: to you all!!!!
 
OK ... So, I wanna post a link to the scavenger hunt in my signature, but I don't just want a link down there ... How can I post it? I have no clue ... I forget freakin how ... *grumbles*
 
"I HAVE your number little sister! From the email you sent from your cell....";) (Turning to our other sister) "Cookie sweetie, are you pruney yet or are you still enjoying the bubbles?"

Well, I haven't heard from her, so I would guess you're on the phone with her by now, or she's still getting pruney ...
 
"I'm thinking she's either getting pruney.....or new Daddy called her....."

We're texting ... slowly LOL ... I should ask about the new Daddy.
BTW ... you're lucky. She sent me a pic of those candies she made ... I salivated for an hour!
 
OK ... I'm caving. I have to clean tomorrow (some day off, huh!) ... I'm for bed ... Night all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top