Darkest Fantasy....whats yours???

ali45

Virgin
Hey all!!
Ive been lurking here for quite a while....so i started a thread about the darkest fantasy we have. To start with, my fantasy is to do my sister in law....my brother's wife.She is so damn hot and i jerk off thinking about it. It turns me on so much...it being all taboo and all. I just wanna fuck her ...bottom line.

What is ur darkest fantasy....and does mine turn u on?:p

I want to be caught dressing in someone else's clothes, and being forced to take dick as punishment. mmmm, dick...

My next story which is awaiting approval tells it all...to be gang raped and forced to suck cock and more

OOOooo

nice fantasies!!! i wudnt mind double teaming my sis in law....duznt matter if its another guy or girl.....infact i wud prefer to dp her!! hahahaha.

HerLittlePiggy fantasy is hot...wudnt mind taking part or watching it!! hahahaha.

let the fantasies roll in!!!

sis in law

A man after my own heart Ali, I,d dearly love to get into my sis in laws panties, she,s got the cutest arse and tits to die for, and, I always get a full lip smacking kiss when we go visiting, I like to think it means something. Stole a pair of her panties anyway, just as a consolation, and yes they were worn and slightly "fragrant"

mannis i totally agree with you!! ive been jacking off lately thinking so much abt my sis in law!!! ur luckier then me....i cud never get her panties or see her naked...maybe one day!!!

all these other fantasies make me hard! keep em coming!

my darkest fantasy

fantasizing of stripping down to my lace panties and stockings in front of another sexy guy and having us both stroke each other through our sexy panties getting harder and wetter and maybe sucking my first cock

I want my wife and sister-in-law to walk in on me sucking my brother-in-law's cock, but I'd settle for my sister-in-law plowing me with a strap-on while I'm fucking my wife.

If anybody has read the Pat Califia story "Calyx of Isis" - that's mine.

this thread is really interesting, it's been a joy to read.

i don't have the time to detail mine right now, but in short, i want to meet a beautiful transexual woman, take her out on a date to a great restaurant and maybe a show, perhaps in manhattan. really do it up right then to my hotel and have sex every way imaginable (and i have imagined almost every way) for the weekend.

I walk in on my wife getting fucked by our brawny neighbor guy and his sexy-athletic wife. I join them and suck my fist cock and nail his wife in her perfect ass.

I used to jerk off to thoughts of my sister in law as well.

damn im hard!!!

hey all!!
well lately ive been getting off to another fantasy of mine with my sis in law in it.

We are going through a forest to our campsite...just me and my sis in law, and on the way we r ambushed and taken captive by around ten guys. they take us to their campsite and tie my up. In front of me...they start to rip my sis in laws clothes and etc etc......In the end she got fucked by 11 guys, including me. After i saw she was getting turned by getting fucked in all the holes got really hard...one of the guys noticed it and forced her to first blow me...then get fucked by me.And she enjoyed it alot as the taboo was forgotten.On the way back to our campsite i fucked her again as she offered me her sweet asshole.

Whew.....got hard writing that........

Darkest fantasy? Hmm. Wasn't sure as there are so many. Then I looked at your picture posts! Now my darkest fantasy is to have my way with you and give you pleasures that you never knew exsisted!!

Hey all!!
Ive been lurking here for quite a while....so i started a thread about the darkest fantasy we have. To start with, my fantasy is to do my sister in law....my brother's wife.She is so damn hot and i jerk off thinking about it. It turns me on so much...it being all taboo and all. I just wanna fuck her ...bottom line.

What is ur darkest fantasy....and does mine turn u on?:p
....my darkest fantasy is to have a young woman with huge natural breasts offer to bare them, and sit in front of me, and let me look at them and masturbate until I actually ejaculate my semen :)

To be a cumm guzzling slut!!

I have this fantasy in which I am at a woman's house and she is allowing me to go through all of her lingerie so that she can give me a complete makeover to look like a slut. After I am dressed for the ocassion a group of men come over and her and I get on our knees and start sucking cock. Every one of these guys has a nice thick cock and each time they switch the cocks in our mouths not one of these guys hesitates to make sure that we suck his cock just like he likes it by taking my head in his hands and sinking his cock all the way down my throat. When all of these guys are ready to cumm we video tape each cumm shot and they are all in my mouth and on my face, close up.

I love pussy but I love sucking a cock and making it shoot cumm down my throat!

Don't know how "dark" this is but it's one fantasy I've had for a long time:

I'm a dominatrix dressed in red/black leather, corset, stockings and tall high-heeled boots. I have 2 lesbian slaves that are there to pleasure me and they also will be tortured and pleasured.

First they both get enemas given by me, they are shaved and given baths. Then they get dressed up for me. Both are wearing simple lingerie that have cut-outs on the ass and breasts. Panties are crotchless. They put on blind-folds so they can only hear what is about to happen.

I have silk ties to bind them. I force them to kiss and caress each other while I watch. I spank both of them and tie one to the bed. I sit on one slave's face so that she can lick my pussy and I have the other slave caress my breasts and kiss me.

Then I lick each slave's pussy while the other slave does whatever I tell her to do. I also lick each slave's ass and finger it. I also use different size dildos in each slave's holes.

I put on a strap-on and fuck both of them in both holes. I also make them fuck me. After everyone comes, I make them do me again.

my darkest fantasy

My darkest fantasy i keep going over in my mind a lot.

I and two friends are at my house watching sports on television. My wife is out of town and their wives are at home. The game gets boring and the talk turns to sex. We give each other a blow job. At this point none of us has cum. I suggest trying something else. I start to suck one of their cocks and the other guy gets behind me and slowly slides his cock between my ass cheecks. As there is more precum he moves faster. I keep sucking the guy in front of me. Slowly the guy behind me stretches open my tight virgin hole. He stops once he enters. I am still sucking the guy in front of me. Once in a while I stop to lick his balls. Mostly I enjoy sucking his cock. As the guy behind me starts a rythmm I start to suck harder and deep throat the cock in my mouth.

While sucking this cock and enjoying the guy behind me I some times reach down and play with my cock. As he pumps his cock in and out of my ass harder and harder I know he is about to cum; I start to suck the cock in front of me harder in the hopes they will both cum at the same time. As they both moan I prepare for a mouth full of cum and he pulls out and cums on my butt and back.

I and two friends are at my house watching sports on television. My wife is out of town and their wives are at home. The game gets boring and the talk turns to sex. We give each other a blow job. At this point none of us has cum. I suggest trying something else. I start to suck one of their cocks and the other guy gets behind me and slowly slides his cock between my ass cheecks. As there is more precum he moves faster. I keep sucking the guy in front of me. Slowly the guy behind me stretches open my tight virgin hole. He stops once he enters. I am still sucking the guy in front of me. Once in a while I stop to lick his balls. Mostly I enjoy sucking his cock. As the guy behind me starts a rythmm I start to suck harder and deep throat the cock in my mouth.

While sucking this cock and enjoying the guy behind me I some times reach down and play with my cock. As he pumps his cock in and out of my ass harder and harder I know he is about to cum; I start to suck the cock in front of me harder in the hopes they will both cum at the same time. As they both moan I prepare for a mouth full of cum and he pulls out and cums on my butt and back.

Thats exactly what I've been thinking. I've repeated the above story almost word for word so many times. I have also posted ads seeking a friend first and it would be better if he was into sports.

Change the ending to getting both your ass and mouth filled with cum and that's my idea of a good time!

I would say my darkest fantasy is have my wife and I seduce her youngest sister together. She's 18 and just gorgeous and a real flirt to boot.

I'd love to take a girl to a gloryhole and just suck cock after cock after cock together - for hours mmmmmm

Maybe she could bring her big, black strap-on too, have her fuck me so deep as i suck that meat.

Then have her rub her nipples on my back as she leans in & licks the head of the cock that I'm worshipping. Pulls it out of my mouth with a loud 'pop' yummmm

im so hard!!

these are some hot fantasies.....damn im so hard now. ill have to take care of it now...wish some of u cud help me;)
hehehehe

Back