Date advice girls only

*smile*

Well done!
So you happy now?

Not nervous anymore?

I thought we were going to the movies tmrw, but that just changed. She texted me saying she rather watch, “to Russia with love.” She’s coming to my dorm with it tonight, to watch it. I wasn't prepared for this so soon.

I thought we were going to the movies tmrw, but that just changed. She texted me saying she rather watch, “to Russia with love.” She’s coming to my dorm with it tonight, to watch it. I wasn't prepared for this so soon.

WOW!

to Russia, or from Russia?

From is a JB, with wonderful Sean Connery, 'to' I never heard of... not that that means a lot, there are lots of movies I've never seen. Or heard of.

Have you put your dirty underwear in a closet?

WOW!

to Russia, or from Russia?

From is a JB, with wonderful Sean Connery, 'to' I never heard of... not that that means a lot, there are lots of movies I've never seen. Or heard of.

Have you put your dirty underwear in a closet?

LOL! I'm doing laundry right now. Sorry, it was from Russia with love, I believe.

Also LOL

Then it's a good movie.
Have fun and enjoy your evening!

Oh, ask her, why she likes it.

Just texted her, it's the Matt Monro song and others from the sountrack. She's a music major/ history major.

That's how we met I'm a history major. She used to sit a seat away from me in our early modern European history. Untill, well we've sat together for the last few classes.

I'm outie a friends hooking me up with some Samuel Adams.

Just texted her, it's the Matt Monro song and others from the sountrack. She's a music major/ history major.

That's how we met I'm a history major. She used to sit a seat away from me in our early modern European history. Untill, well we've sat together for the last few classes.

I'm outie a friends hooking me up with some Samuel Adams.

ARE YOU 21????????????????????

Back