Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 04-07-2019, 03:23 AM   #26
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Chloe was surprised by the kiss, and then she was relieved. Humphrey had accepted her and her past. She could feel him start to pull away from her to end the kiss. She grabbed his shoulders and she kissed him more. Starting gently at first, then more deeply, and ending in a flare of intensity that she could feel all the way to her toes!! The kiss left her gasping and tingling, “Let’s fuck” Chloe whispered with a huge grin on her face. Humphrey nodded in agreement.

She noticed the two women near their table staring at her as she put the money on the table to pay for their drinks.

“I’ll meet you outside.” She told Humphrey as she walked over to the two women.

“I’m super rich and I like my man, hung like a horse.” She told the two ladies. They gasped as she walked out of the pub and rejoined Humphrey. They returned to his office building and headed back to his office.

As they entered his office on the 11th floor, Humphrey checked to make sure he had opened the correct door. His office looked great. Someone had cleaned up all the piles of paper, filed everything, cleaned his desk and reception area, dusted, washed his windows, and set up his new coffee maker. The smell of burnt coffee and whiskey was gone, replaced by a mild lemon scent. A note by the new coffee maker written in friendly penmanship stated “Hope you like what I have done! I’ll be working late if you need anything… and I mean anything! Penny”

Old 04-07-2019, 11:33 AM   #27
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

Not only did Chloé take the kiss, she returned it with a fervent desire he hadn't felt in forever and her lips were soft like flower petals coated with morning dew. At her whispered invitation to fuck, he barely managed to keep his excitement to a chuff and a clop of one hoof when he felt the urge to rear up and whinny in exuberant joy.

He agreed to meet her outside, but while he waited, he noticed a pair of orcs eyeing him, not wanting to mess up a good thing, he strained his tie and opened his jacket enough to expose his pair of colt .45's, holstered at his sides, giving them a warning glance. They dissappear, but he was sure he'd probably be seeing them again, if they were sent by whoever was after chloe,like he suspected.

When Chloe rejoined him, he explained that he lived in an apartment above his office, but kept the orcs to himself, he could worry about them later, he just wanted to take her back to his place, and fast. She had him hot to trot, the way she sauntered up to him.

Back at the office, he almost didn't recognize the place, Penny had done an excellent job cleaning it up. Whew, she'd even saved him the embarrassment of having a stack of old pizza boxes, about twenty high, left in the corner behind the open door. Thankfully Chloe hadn't seen them before. Just as he finished reading the note, he heard the cargo elevator that led up to his apartment ding. Had she gone up there and cleaned that too? She really meant it when she said "anything". He thought. Chloe turned to see who was on the elevator and Humphrey stepped forward. "That must be Penny, my assistant." Boy, was this going to be awkward, he thought as they stood before the elevator, to meet her.
In the stillness of remembering

Old 04-11-2019, 04:40 AM   #28
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Chloe had a knot in her stomach as she heard the elevator doors start to open. Was there a monster coming out of the elevator to kill her? Instead, the opening doors revealed a beautiful young woman. She had long brown hair and a pretty face. It was the girl she had seen just this morning in Humphrey’s office, Penny. Penny had dressed up. She was in a short dress, with bare shoulders. Chloe also smell perfume on the young woman… it was more like Penny was date, than an assistant.

Penny’s eyes looked at Humphrey and they softened and filled with love. Her look did not last long, as she noticed Chloe.

“Oh… Mr. Stables, I thought you were done working.” She said as she looked at Chloe.

Humphrey cleared his voice to say something but Chloe spoke first.

Chloe stood up a little straighter, her huge chest thrust forward. Chloe’s body language telling Penny she was the dominate female in the room.

“Yes, Mr. Stables is still working.” Chloe told Penny. Her eyes gazed into Penny’s eyes in a cat-like way. Was it a dominate look or seductive one?

"Oh” Penny replied backing down against Chloe.

“Penny, I’m afraid Ms. Fox is correct. She and I need to work on a few things. I’ll come visit you as soon as I can. And thank you for all the cleaning… you ready should not have done it” Humphrey said thanking Penny deeply.

“It was my pleasure, Mr. Stables” Penny said in a calm, professional, voice. But inside she was glowing from his comments. She walked past Chloe with her head held high. Her body language was saying “I got a thank you, Bitch… top that!”

Humphrey and Chloe stepped in the elevator and travel up to his apartment. It was not a big place, but comfortable. Penny had cleaned the place up too, Chloe could tell.

“Wow, Penny really likes you” Chloe commented as she pulled the cleaning fluid and bandages from her bag.

“She is a nice person” Humphrey said. “I wish you two could get along better.”

“Sorry, I’ll try harder” Chloe replied a little guilty. “My looks tend to get other women jealous of me. I’ll try not to be so defensive” Chloe agreed as she cleaned his wound and place the fresh bandage on it.

“There…” She said "all done. Now where were we…” She asked as she kissed him again. Full of the same passion and lust she had in the Greasy Tusk.

Old 04-12-2019, 04:11 AM   #29
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

As they waited for the elevator, Humphrey noticed Chloe tensing, as though she were expecting to be attacked. "Boy, they've really done a number on this poor woman... I hope I can help her. She shouldn't have to live in fear like this." He thought to himself, so concerned for her that he failed to notice how Penny had apparently dressed up for him. He looked at her just as she turned to look at Chloe, missing the way she had admired him.

He caught the way Chloe reacted to her though and he knew that sort of body language from the last time he was bred to a mare, as she sauntered about proud as a peacock. The Stables family was popular for siring excellent racing stock. Humphrey had no interest in the races though, which is why he perused a career in private investigation. Not that his approved of his choice, but it was what he wanted, so...

Chloe’s air of dominance did kind of turn him on, but he felt a pang of regret, seeing Penny back down. He tried to cheer her up without messing up his chance with Chloe though, and it seemed to work, Penny left with her head held high. Sweet girl, he'd have to make it up to her later, for sure.

Humphrey relaxed as Chloe tended to his wound again, promising to try and be nicer to Penny. The taste of her lips were like honeysuckle as Chloé kissed him once more. He ached to feel her naked and warm against his chest and began tugging at her blouse to free it from her skirt, eager to kiss her neck, her shoulder, her voluptuous breasts, whatever he could get his lips on.

Standing wasn't going to work though, so he scooped her up into his arms, drawing a surprised gasp from her lips as he carried her over to his bed. Shrugging out of his coat and tossing his hat aside, he grinned lust fully at her, hardly believing that this was about to happen, half expecting to wake up from a dream or something. His haunches quivered with anticipation as he tugged his tie loose and unhooked his holster. Gods, it was taking too long, getting undressed! He almost tore open his vest and button down just to get at her, but she sat up and motioned him forward sh she could undo the buttons with her slender fingers. He had no idea being undressed could be so seductive...

Old 04-13-2019, 10:11 AM   #30
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Exposing Humphrey big strong chest was exciting for Chloe. He was built like a Greek statue! As He removed the last of his clothing, she pulled off her white blouse. Her heavy breasts bounced on her chest. Humphrey watched mesmerized by her huge breasts! Chloe unzipped and pulled aside her skirt. Humphrey gave her a horse like neigh in approval. His view of her massive breasts, swinging and swaying, and now her sweet pussy made his cock extended to full hardness.

He joined her on the bed, laying on his side. Chloe moved next to him and kissed him passionately. She wanted to tell him that she had never been with a centaur before, but she found she not say anything she was just staring at his monster cock. “Wow ….” She gasped in awe. “That is really something” She added.

“Chloe…we don’t have to…” Humphrey was explaining. And she placed her finger to his lips.

“Shhhh, I want to” She told him. She moved lower on the bed and grabbed his cock with both hands. She started to stroke him. He had saved her life and it was her turn to show him some gratitude. But in some ways, his body and massive cock excited her. She was turning herself on, as she pleased him.

She thought about how much pleasure his cock could give her. She loved big cocks and his was the biggest she had ever held. The pleasure she felt, would be equal to his pleasure. A cock that huge, with so many sensitive nerves, must cause Humphrey to go to pure nirvana when he came.

She lowered her head and her tongue flicked and licked across the great rod. Humphrey loved it as his cock grew extra hard and throbbed wildly.

Her mouth sucked on the tip of his cock. She was still stroking his cock, but now into her mouth. “MMMMMM” she moaned get excited as she thought about his monster tool. She sucked harder and Humphrey moaned louder. She continued to stroke him, her huge breasts swaying as she jerked him. His eyes watched her big breasts swaying. She knew he liked her big jugs, so she pulled his great cock up to her chest and wrapped her soft pillows of love around it. Stroking his cock with her tits now… His nostrils heaved… he began to make the whinnying noises as his excitement grew. This was something a female centaurs definitely could not do! They all had pretty small breasts. Chloe rubbed his cock faster. Humphrey’s enormous balls were filling with his centaur seed, as his monstrous cock throbbed like a madman. Her tits were driving him into a frenzy.

“Yes," Chloe moaned, "Oh, yes! Yes!" she knew he was close and she wanted to please him… suddenly he tensed up his entire body began to shake, and then he neighed with pleasure as he came. Squirting like crazy, sending thick heavy wads of hot spunk up her chest, spraying it in her face, over and over.

Chloe tried to catch the cum in her mouth… but there was too much. Her heavy breasts were covered in it. His cock continued its seismic after-spurts, cum leaking from his dick in large amounts. She quickly licked his cock clean while it was still semi-erect. She cleaned off his balls and her chest and face.

Her eyes looked into his eyes. He saw she was in dream like state. She said in a shaky voice “That was incredible!! You are incredible”

Old 04-13-2019, 05:18 PM   #31
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

Chloe's breasts were fantastic, so heavy and full, yet they jiggle and bounced with every move she made, he found them as exciting as they were mesmerizing and he couldn't wait to get his lips on them! Then he saw her pussy and felt himself go rock hard for her.

Her kisses were hot and eager as she lay with him in his bed, which was very large. Her awe at his girth made him smile, most mares said it was nothing special, but clearly, to a more human woman, of the bipedal persuasion, it must seem very impressive. He wouldn't know, it was very difficult to see back there for him. The thought occurred to him that he I gut actually be too big for her and he tried to say they didn't have to, but she hushed him and it filled his chest with pride that she wanted to continue.

Her hands... gods, they felt amazing as she worked him into a fervor. It was hard to see what she was up to, but it all felt so good that before long he was trembling with lust and need. Then he felt the moist warmth of her mouth envelope him and he chuffed in surprise and excitement. Hed always had a thing for human women but now he knew why, they certainly tried a lot harder than Mares did... this made breeding to a mare seem completely empty and meaningless.

Her humming made him spasm and gasp, it was kind of like being blindfolded, not knowing what she might do next, every new sensation was as seductive as the last. He was getting close when she began using her breasts to stroke him, something he'd never imagined he'd ever get to try, she even managed to find an angle for him to be able to watch, although it was a bit awkward, being on his side, bending forward and to the side.

Her excited gasps of "yes, yes!" Sent him over the edge and he came, covering her beautiful breasts and pretty face with his seed, lost in the oblivion of his release as she tended to cleaning them both up. Cognizant thought slowly returned to him just as she was exclaiming her amazement with his performance, again, not something he'd ever gotten from any mare.

His eyes glimmering with lust, his lips turned up into a mischievous grin, he growled "we aren't don yet... Come up here!" He reached down and drew her up, laying her on her back as he slid down to cover her with his man half, kissing and nibbling at her breasts, delighting in them for a moment before sinking lower, kissing his way down past her navel to the sweet, sultry scent of her sex. He admired the simple beauty of her pussy, the tender lips glistening with her juices, enticing him.

He kissed her and tasted her with his tongue, enjoying every little twitch and moan of pleasure he drew from her lips. Then he delved deeper and to get her clit as he slid first on, then two and finally a third finder inside of her, dreaming of sliding his cock home, in that warm, tight canal. The thought got him rock hard again, but he was afraid he'd hurt her if he actually tried that, besides, they'd need some sort of mechanical or magical assistance to make that even remotely possible, he thought.

There was his spare cot, he thought as he pressed his tongue inside of her, making her tremble. If she got up on that, doggy style, he might be able to at least grind his cock against her pussy! With lips and chin wet by her juices, he shared the idea, hoping she would go for it, he really wanted to feel her against his cock!

Old 04-15-2019, 02:50 AM   #32
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Humphrey kissing and licking on Chloe’s pussy had been wonderful. He had watched as she squirmed underneath his hold. He licked her until her pussy swelled and kept at it until finally her pussy contracted and convulsed in orgasm. She loved what he had done, as she continued to quiver with delight as he pulled his head away.

As Chloe recovered, she realized it was time for round two. Chloe knew this was going to be a joyful challenge. Humphrey’s huge cock was throbbing against his belly again! He was moving to get up and Chloe shook her head “no”.

“I think I should ride you, for our first time.” She told him. Humphrey was a bit confused, but Chloe helped him roll to his back. Then she spread her long sexy legs as wide as possible and straddle him. His huge cock throbbing against her butt and back. She rubbed her sexy ass against his cock. Humphrey moaned. His juices made her ass cheeks slick and her bouncing up and down felt great. Then she raised up higher and his swollen cock was at her entrance. She wiggled and pushed against his cock… his licking had made her so wet that his cock entered her! She moaned as his monstrous member sank inside her. He was massive compared to human lover.

“OHHHHHH” She moaned, her pussy lips getting use to the size. Then she began to push back and forth on his cock. She could see in Humphrey’s face the pleasure her tight pussy was giving him. She slowly worked him in and out, ramming her dripping wet pussy on his thick hard shaft.

“OHH FUCK YESSSSSSSS” she moaned as her fingers griped his fore legs. Humphrey gently fucked at her, but Chloe controlled how deep and hard. A loud moan escaped her lips as pussy quivering again, getting ready to cum. Humphrey continued his small thrusts, as Chloe fucked herself on his great cock. She came hard, squeezing his hardness rhythmically with her internal muscles from the power of her orgasm.

“OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT” She gasped as her pussy shuddered, her arms trembling wildly.

Humphrey loved the sounds of her gasps and the feel of her gushing pussy on his massive rod. He thrust faster and harder. Her big breasts swayed as his cock rammed into her. She could feel his cock “jerk” and “jump” when he looked at her tits. She had what he needed sexually.

The fucking had been therapeutic for her. All thoughts of the attack on her were gone. All she was thinking about was the massive cock driving into her. She moaned in pure pleasure “MMMMMMM” as Humphrey rammed his huge throbbing rod into her dripping pussy. She had cum multiple times already. Each orgasm had released her mind more and made her focus on the now and not the past. She thrust her pussy at his cock … trying to get it deeper. Her pussy quiver and came again and again. Humphrey loved it and so his thrusts became more and more urgent.

In the final thrust her pussy exploded as her whole body quivered wildly. Humphrey came in huge powerful squirts. It was like Chloe had just turned on a magical fountain. The cum spray was a stream of thick white hot spunk. She could feel his massive cock jerking inside her fertile pussy. There was too much and the cum gushed out of her cunt, soaking his heavy balls and legs.

After it was all over Humphrey gently kissed Chloe. “Humphrey that was wonderful” She gasped still trying to catch her breath… soon after she fell asleep.

Last edited by milkmaiden38 : 04-16-2019 at 02:03 AM.

Old 04-16-2019, 06:37 AM   #33
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

It was a little awkward at first, being on his back but one thing was certain, Chloe sure knew how to ride a man! He hadn't expected that he would even fit, but sure enough, she managed to take him fully inside of her. The poor girl had worn herself out on him though and had fallen asleep against him. Careful not to wake her, he rolled to his side and got to his feet. She sighed in her sleep and curled up in his bed as he turned and pulled the blankets up over her perfect, naked body.

It was only ten, so he went back down to his office, hoping he might catch Penny before she left for the night. He had an idea that he would need her help with. He had a set of magic boxes, about the size of cigarette cases, when something was put in one, it would also be in the other, making it possible to move small objects from one location to another, great for sneaking small items out of places. He knew whoever was after Chloe was aware of him being on her case by now, so he thought if he got Penny inside Panaura labs on one of those private tours they offered, maybe she could slip something useful out of there through the box. Maybe some cosmetics... then he'd take it, along with the earring, to a mage to have them identified, see what that might turn up.

As the elevator opened on the office floor, he looked around and called out. "Penny, you still here?"

Old Today, 02:43 AM   #34
milkmaiden38
Literotica Guru

Penny

Penny had gone back to her other job after she had cleaned Humphrey’s apartment. She had tried to work, but for the 1st hour all she did was day dream about the ruggedly handsome centaur. She fantasized about being in a field full of flowers, having a picnic with Humphrey. They would laugh and feed each other grapes. One thing would lead to another and the fantasy would end with them kissing passionately.

Finally, she told herself “stop being a silly girl. Time to work!” and she got busy catching up on her tasks. Later, as she was finishing up, she heard Humphrey’s asking for her.

Penny ran to the main door to the insurance adjuster's office and opened it. She stepped out into the hall way. She was still dressed in a short dress, with bare shoulders. She quickly walked over to Humphrey. He could smell her perfume.

“Oh… Mr. Stables. What can I do for you? Are you done working?” She asked.

Old Today, 03:37 AM   #35
Ravenloft
Sweet Rogue

"Nah, I've got to go back to the police station. I'm meeting up with Lieutenant Donovan about an earring they found at the scene of the Pana murder." Humphrey said, taking a deep breath as he got his coat and hat from the rack in the corner of his office. Her scent was floral, with a hint of citrus and something else that he couldn't quite put a finger on, but it was oddly familiar... "If you're not busy, I could use your help." He handed her one of the paired wooden cases. "After midnight I'm gonna slip the earring in this case and it will appear in yours, when I do, I need you to take it out immediately and use this scroll to identify it, then put it right back, so Donovan doesn't freak out on me..." he pulled the filing cabinet open and rifled through it to find the right scroll for the job.

Handing it to her, he took another quick whiff of her perfume. "What's that you're wearing? It's quite nice." His mind began to wander and he found himself focusing on her lips. He wet his own lips and dreamily wondered how it might feel to kiss her. When she answered him, he shook his head to clear his mind. "I'm sorry, what was that?" He asked, having missed what she said, he'd been so transfixed by the sudden daydream. "Hmm, that was odd." He thought to himself.