Any Private CD's or TS on

Oh, this is something I very much like, but I'm not a CD ... just an avid admirer of them!

:)
 
cd in dallas tx

I'm bi male 50 in Dallas TX, I enjoy crossdressing on cam and in private. I have had dates with other cds where I am the Big busted volumtuous female, 300# Maye West looking bitch. I wear wigs sometimes but have naturally long brown hair, only wear wig if i want to be a blonde. I like panties and stockings (frilly) thigh high and garters which i like wearing while i'm being fucked, it's such a turn on for me and my lovers. I think I look good in long dresses and heels and will go out with guys and gals to cd bars and gay lounges, I carry a purse, and am good with makeup. I even suck a cock well ( my wife taught me how). Anyone like a good old time with dallas cd contact me at[/email]. I can host or travel, but please be for real, waiting is so high-school, but I consider sex serious buisness.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I would fall into what you are looking for and can understand your wanting to keep it somewhat private. I would love to share stories, ideas and things like that. PM me if you like.
 
Wow, I'm suprised I missed this thread when it was active- I may have been in an " off" period. But you already know me a bit now:)
 
I have shared quite a bit lately with a few interested people, both in pm's and the truth or dare thread. Your original few posts eluded to your wanting to converse with others about all sorts of things ( not just "stockings or pantyhose, sandals or pumps") like the mood swings we get as the urge comes and goes. It seems strange, that there are so many different shades of gender bending folks, yet it's so common for the guilt to set in ( and self loathing, purges, etc). I have no idea how many times I have SWORN that I'd never put on another item of women's clothing. Well, however many it was; it didn't work. I think guilt associated with this helped dupe me into church for a while ( years ago) only to discover that I felt even worse, because the urges were only stronger- sitting next to my girlfriend in the pew; her wearing a pretty sundress and **pantyhose**. I would touch her leg and the electric shock of desire shot straight through me- I wanted to trade places with her. Suffice to say, religion and I didn't mesh, I finally figured out that I will probably always have these urges- and now that I'm honest with myself & my wife- I am happy as a crossdresser.
 
I have chosen to leave religion alone- I won't knock anyone's in particular, but I have chosen to live my life for the betterment of my family- but at the expense of noone else. Basically a golden rule type philosophy.
 
Well your legs look fantastic. Discreet cd here, never out, but have a few experiences with partners in pantyhose. I've repressed the urges, only to have them return even stronger.
 
Ha ha, I'm slow getting back- I just posted pics today, and my pm's are heating up now:DSuch fun! How are you?
 
Just Saying Hi!

I'm by no means experienced, but thought I might point out to you that there is quite a CD fellowship happening on You Tube right now, another good place to make friends and post things.
Kisses,
Steph
P.S. I'd love to see more of your shoe collection, you have very pretty legs!
 
Back
Top