Have you ever watched a porn scene that really turned you off?

Have you ever watched a porn scene that really turned you off?

Absolutely.

Spitting on the girl (in general).
Slapping the girl (with a hand, not a cock).
Stepping on the girl's face during doggie style.
Fish-hooking the girl.
Spitting in the girl's face or open mouth.
Two girls "sharing cum" that has more spit in it than cum.
Seeing on the girl's face that she doesn't like anal (as an example). The cringing and looks of pain are a huge turn off.
ATM.

What happened to the days of porn stars and not the "dime a dozen" porn? Even many of the girls are ugly these days!!!
 
I have to limit the amount of porn I watch. Sometimes it kind of gets ruined for me because it all just melts together after a while. lol.

But, one that DIDN'T melt but completely freaked me out was this seemingly harmless, slightly artistic porn clip that I found on tumblr (I wish I could link but I ran away screaming and never looked back). And it was all good times and until the black and white lights began to flash and she morphed into a alien/succubus creature that took like ten minutes of really weird eyes, techonomusic, and down right disturbing images and octopus-like probe thingies probing into places that aren't sexual at all...and yep. That's the porn that came to mind when I read this. lol. I stopped looking at porn clips on tumblr for like a month afterwards because I was paranoid that the octopus succubus creature thingie would come back, rofl.
 
I prefer to watch porn with my wife. Things that turn me off are the things that I know will turn her off. A constant stream of obviously fake squeals, moans, grunts and any other noise that isn't sincere. A constant stream of "fucks", "oh shits" and crude "fuck that hot cunt" and "suck that cock bitch" stuff. Spitting. Hitting. Forcefulness...like shoving fingers roughly into a pussy or ass, face fucking roughly, biting for no reason. I don't do scat...so that would never be on. Fake tits are fine...if done right. The ones that look like basketballs about to explode through the skin...not done right. Did I say spitting?
 
I'm attracted to sensual, loving, and encouraging situations. For example bondage done the right way can be fun but not with pain, denigration, mean-spirited language. Cuckolding seems just mean to me.
 
Slapping, hitting, or otherwise abusing the girl.

Anal.

facials.

I like normal sex with lots of pleasure and ultimately a good orgasm for the girl. Anything else ranges from stupid to insulting.
 
Some of mine:

-Badly staged BD/SM scenes, where it is obviously staged, with flash for stills going off, and it is obvious it is just a staged scene

-Bloodplay in bd/sm (haven't seen a lot of that, but it is a turn off)

-Scenes where degradation and humiliation is the main theme....there can be playful teasing that borders on humiliation (like teasingly calling their girl a slut), but the lowly worm thing doesn't do it for me, or where is seems really disrespectful, like a scene from a hard core cuck video

-Brutal bd/sm, where it isn't about sensation play, but one person literally beating the shit out of another

-Sex scenes where the actors might as well been snapping gum (once saw the interracial video, where this black guy is fucking his supposed (married) sex counselor, and she is sitting there chewing gum, literally, while the guy is boinking her.

-Scat play *ick*

-Adult baby play, sorry after having a real one, don't want to go there

-Anything involving animals

-overly plastic porn actresses who look like someone got into a fight at the dow corning silicon works

-most trans porn, where the actresses are nothing more then fucking machines and neither they nor their partners are getting off on it

-Lesbian scenes where the gals are doing it by the numbers and project they aren't really turned on by girls

-anything with Ron Jeremy in it
 
Any time there's a zoom-on on the guys face. Especially after the action starts.

Boobs that are also really fake w/ scares and all that are also an instant turn off.

Landing strips and any type of pubic hair design are also pretty ridiculous.
 
Adding to my list

After reading some of these, any violence. If it ain't loving, it ain't love.
I like women with a little on their bones, though if it is cottage cheesy, it ain't pleasy. I also don't like a lot of piercings. I am okay with a couple of earrings, but the rings through the nose, lips above and below, is just a turn off. Kind of goes with the overdo of tattoos. I don't really like bones. Women that are so thin that they are anorexic. Sorry, just a turn off. I find another video at that point.
 
Can't say I really find most porn to be arousing; most of it just seems like anatomical studies. Give me something with atmosphere and at least halfway believable characters, and it needs to be consensual and mutually pleasurable; then, at least it gets some attention.

I find simple clips of blowjobs, sex and so forth to be boring if they don't also have the emotional/psychological interaction. I guess I'm not much of a porn guy...
 
Whoever said Kate Beckinsale has a sexy voice definitely knows what they are talking about! I get an instant erection when I hear her speak :) BTW who is topless girl in the riding gear on here? She is crazy sexy!
 
Whoever said Kate Beckinsale has a sexy voice definitely knows what they are talking about! I get an instant erection when I hear her speak :) BTW who is topless girl in the riding gear on here? She is crazy sexy!

Her name is Lucy Pinder. She's a 'Glamour Model', which means she'll do topless and naked pics, but won't show her pussy or do 'proper' porn.


or so hubbie tells me.

Oh, she doesn't have a sexy upper-crust voice at all.:(
 
I don't like violence or rape type scenes. Having a friend who was raped for real, I know what a horrior it can be for a woman. I don't even think the "pretend" rape stuff is fun to watch. Voluntary gang bang is hot, rape is not.

I don't like scat or shitting scenes. Only have seen a few and turned them off. However, watersports/pissing is another thing. Somehow it's not nearly as nasty.
 
I think alot of women on here, and I don't like violence towards women in porn. Spitting in the face, slapping, hitting - even if it's a woman doing it to another woman. And the C word. And I forgot to add when someone holds the woman's throat as if to choke her.

I watch pretty mainstream stuff probably so I'm not going to include all the things I think are disgusting.
 
Pretty much any casting couch BS or stuff with old fatties doesn't do it for me. I also agree with brunette1989 that the violence toward women stuff is not a turn-on.
 
I generally tend to watch just lesbian porn because they usually have either old, fat or overly muscled guys, and those are all turn offs for me as well. And if there is a good looking guy in the scene then I usually end up feeling sorry for myself that I don't have a hot guy to have sex with lol
 
I generally tend to watch just lesbian porn because they usually have either old, fat or overly muscled guys, and those are all turn offs for me as well. And if there is a good looking guy in the scene then I usually end up feeling sorry for myself that I don't have a hot guy to have sex with lol

/sadtrombone.

:rolleyes:
 
gagging, crying blowjob scenes. I mean, what the fuck?

I guess I'm just not mean or selfish enough to groove on that...

:cool:
 
gagging, crying blowjob scenes. I mean, what the fuck?

I guess I'm just not mean or selfish enough to groove on that...

:cool:

Yes those too are horrible!

I don't understand why you would get pleasure from watching someone who appears to be in pain?
 
Yes those too are horrible!

I don't understand why you would get pleasure from watching someone who appears to be in pain?

Or potentially urping on your cock. Talk about bad.

Definitely not anywhere on the list of hot.

Here's an odd one...when the actress keeps glancing off camera at either a director or someone else. Kinda offputting....
 
Or potentially urping on your cock. Talk about bad.

Definitely not anywhere on the list of hot.

Here's an odd one...when the actress keeps glancing off camera at either a director or someone else. Kinda offputting....

Or the person (usually a guy) who is filming it talks the whole time? Seriously annoying!!
 
Yes all the time, I find real porn a turn off, its usually all the same. Big Tits Big Dicks a,d looks so unreal
 
One time I was watching a lesbian video and didn't catch the title anyway these two hotties are going at it and one of them is by the other ones ass when all of a sudden she starts blowing big farts :eek: Talk about a come down
 
Back
Top