Dawning of Dangerous Curves

dawn_of_night said:
that's awesome... who doesn't like 'em a firefighter.... ;)
yeah, the truck is awesome i just wish i had it restored....
she's in peices right now...

yeah, i'd like to get published/posted here, my stories that is...
i took time off from writing, not that i'm that great at itanyhow, to start the pic thread, i've not gotten back to it yet...

i get bored easily, i'm sure switchign back and forth will keep me occupied for a minute or two :)

I'm not a firefighter, just own a fire truck.

Don't sweat it, had my truck all apart for 10 years before I got it all finished!

Got stuff to do still to get ready for tomorrow so gotta run now. Good night.
 
dawn_of_night said:
good night! have a good weekend

Oh, trust me, we did! The KittyKatEater and I had one of our special "Fairy Tale Dates" Sunday, it was WONDERFUL (see my thread for details).

Hope you had a great weekend too, dear.

Looking forward to your retrurn to flirt more with Clutch. We both very much enjoy reading your flirity and poetic posts with him.

:rose: your friend BMW
 
dawn_of_night said:
who's here tonight?

just a little peak... for the evening :kiss:

Just popping in to say hi, and will have to pop right back out again soon. I can be here for only about 20 minutes.

My new thread on that "other" site has already reached 100 posts and over 1200 lurkers after just 2 days, so I'm really off and running! A lot of familiar names over there now, too, like cockslave, crazy_jezebal, even babyblue2005. Everyone friendly, and NO disappearing photos!

One neat feature: if you're not logged in as a registered member, you can't see any posted photos. If Lit did that, how could the religious right complain that inappropriate people are seeing photos? Sounds like a simple solution!

Has Clutch left here for good now? You would think that last photo would draw him here like a moth to a flame LOL
 
bangmywalls said:
Has Clutch left here for good now? You would think that last photo would draw him here like a moth to a flame LOL

i dunno ?

sounds like you like your new site. that's awesome! i'm glad you're having fun.
 
dawn_of_night said:
i dunno ?

sounds like you like your new site. that's awesome! i'm glad you're having fun.

I notice last night's photo of you is already gone. Clutch is missing out.

I can't type the URL to that other site, because Lit replaces it with ****

So I'll type it this way, in case you want to take a look--I think you can figure out how to type this in your web browser:

forum
"dot"
call
"hyphen"
kelly
"dot"
com

Go to Couples Photos section to find us.

:rose: BMW
 
so it seems, i didn't know there was anything wrong with it?
Oh well.... I think i'm about done with this game anyhow...
 
so it looks like ya'll ar elooking... just not posting... so how can i change that? :kiss:
 
BigDonGStone said:
Hey you back atcha. What's up? (besides me) ;)


you and Me.... maybe ??

:eek: :devil:

thinking about that special lil' room with those precious silver braclets...

:kiss:
 
Back
Top