AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi AJ
I have not posted on your thread before, I can't believe I have not seen it. I have just been reading the last couple of pages.

Social society has gone wrong somewhere, when you are supposed to be a certain shape or type to be acceptable.

For me beauty is in a persons, openness, honesty, confidence, and feelings or Emotional intelligence also refereed to EI or EQ.
This forum has been an eye opener for me, really, there is so many great people on lit.
anyway just popped in to say hi and I like your thread.

Welcome!!

I agree, society on the whole took a wrong turn when it placed more value on a person's appearance than their character.

Or that being gay in professional sports is worse than being a wife beater, animal abuser, or a raging addict.

Or that your worth is determined by your bottom $ not your empathy.

There's a lot of fucked up though processes in the collective whole.

I'm not sure about protective. Just don't like when people visit a thread and automatically assume that you are posting for them. Some people do and some people don't . Either way if they don't like or agree then don't visit the thread. Plain and simple.

Well either way... Thank you. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Hiya AJ

Hey there AJ. How are things going? I just saw you on and had to say HI. :) Looks like some interesting conversational items going on recently. I might have to backtrack to catch up. I hope that all is well?
 
And now for something completely different from all that seriousness!

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Damn AJ. With that picture I had thoughts of us at a nice dinner. Me playing with you until this happened, just as the waiter walks up. Seeing your nipple out and my hand between your legs, he smiles and walks away to leave us to finish
 
Hey there AJ. How are things going? I just saw you on and had to say HI. :) Looks like some interesting conversational items going on recently. I might have to backtrack to catch up. I hope that all is well?

Hiya you. Yeah... I'm more than just T&A or at least I try to be.

On my goodness, I like that pic :D

Well thank you! :kiss:

Very arousing indeed, AJ - glad I popped in as you popped out :D:devil:

Lucky you didn't lose an eye!!

OOopppsss!! Your nipple is showing! :eek: :D You sexy, naughty thang you! :kiss:

Well Ms. Stackey... I'm pretty sure you are an expert at naughty!! :p
 
Lovely new shots...very stunning.

Merci!

Damn AJ. With that picture I had thoughts of us at a nice dinner. Me playing with you until this happened, just as the waiter walks up. Seeing your nipple out and my hand between your legs, he smiles and walks away to leave us to finish

That's a lovely little scenario... But how about its a waitress and we invite her home with us??

This is what you're wearing to the wedding????

OMG! :D

I'll pack it but not for the wedding

The perfect dress for, say, a quick nipple pinch or suck in a semi-public place :)

Why mr. Hockey man!!! I'm a lady!! (Bwahahaha)

May I suckle, cuz that's what I aim to do...

I don't want a man that asks permission ;)

Appears to be an invitation. My mouth is approaching that nipple. Prepare for attachment! :)

Hang on tight once you do!

Very sexy photo, AJ! :heart:

Thanks SB. :)

Wow, just lovely!

Thank you!

I love the nip slip!

You would... I could see you reaching across the table and exposing me

Oh my that shade of purple looks amazing on you AJ:heart:

Why thank you!!

Very lovely pictures to come to after spending the day fixing the house.

Come do my honey do list??

I love purple! Mmm!

:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top