Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl friend learns of my submissive side and decides to see how submissive I am.

She has me start to wear panties all the time and uses a strapon to fuck me. She decides that I need to try some real cock.

She takes me to a gay bar to see if men are interested in me. I don't like it, but I go along with it and two guys there seem to want me. She decides to take them home with us to see how far this is going to go.

She tells me if I blow the both of them, she will send them home and we will have regular sex. She wants me on my knees in front of them, wearing just my panties. I do it, blow both of them.

She tells them that I have been taking it up the ass from her for a while. They are both interested. I tell her that it wasn't part of the deal. She tells me that I need to put out for them.

I cave to her demands and am soon being spit roasted. The guy fucking me fucks me hard enough to make me cum without touching my cock. He cums in my ass. The other guy wants some ass too so he takes the place of the first guy and soon cums in my ass too.

I find out that my girlfriend had picked the guys out and set the whole thing up to get me over the idea that I didn't like cock.
 
Coffee, Tea or...

I want to be a house servant to a group of international female flight attendants. Whenever they are in town, I am responsible for taking care of their every bodily need: massage, manicure, bath, hair wash. Of course any sexual needs they have, all they have to do is command me. I especially dream of licking their pussies until they come. They could use me in anyway they desire.
 
thats was you? Damn..thanks...did you find my watch anywhere?

If you were one of the people there, my friend (who set it up for me) and I were the last ones to leave the hotel (that he paid for) after everyone else. All who were invited were close swinger friends of his. No one left a watch behind.

But thank you.
 
If you were one of the people there, my friend (who set it up for me) and I were the last ones to leave the hotel (that he paid for) after everyone else. All who were invited were close swinger friends of his. No one left a watch behind.

But thank you.

Was your experience awesome?
 
I have to admit that my long held taboo fantasy would have been to have had affairs with my sister-in-law and both of her dauthters (basically my nieces in law). In my fantasy, none of them would know about my relationship with the other, but it would make for some great looks across the table at various folks at Thanksgiving dinner. Also now and then, perhaps after Thanksgiving dinner, I might sneak off with one of them to perhaps the garage for a blowjob.
 
I have to admit that my long held taboo fantasy would have been to have had affairs with my sister-in-law and both of her dauthters (basically my nieces in law). In my fantasy, none of them would know about my relationship with the other, but it would make for some great looks across the table at various folks at Thanksgiving dinner. Also now and then, perhaps after Thanksgiving dinner, I might sneak off with one of them to perhaps the garage for a blowjob.

A mom and her daughters........mmmmm........thanks for the wonderful vision.......very hot.
 
I would have to say my hottest fantasy I can think of right now would be Fucking a girl in the ass doggie style until I unloaded completely inside her, then pulling out and licking her from her clit all the way up to her dripping asshole, while rubbing my fingers over her pussy and dipping a few into her wetness, then spinning her around to swap the hottest kiss ever.

I would so agree with this one...then doing it again, looking into her eyes as I cum into her ass a second time. Then a third with her on top, reverse cowgirl so I can watch her taking my cock into her ass. Put a mirror at her end so she can watch it as well!!
 
I have two that keep bouncing around in my head. The first one probably isn't as much taboo here in the Lit forums based on the number of posts from guys wanting the same thing, but it's certainly taboo to my girlfriend, hence it remaining fantasy. And that to suck a cock. Stroke it, lick it, and take it's load of hot creamy cum in my mouth...

The second one also isn't as taboo as I thought, but to forcefully take a woman. Preferably a stranger.

Ok, so perhaps I have three dominant taboo fantasies, to fuck my girlfriends niece (dont worry, she's of age)... Damn she has such nice tits...
 
Once I took my ex into a men's restroom that had glory holes......She wanted to watch as some guy came in and sucked my cock..........It was so hot.......she pulled up her dress and payed with her pussy while the other guys sucked me........

That is incredibly hot! She was one lucky lady ;)
 
mom mom mom. biggest one for me involving mom would be shooting up inside her. not into the whole pregnant thing. so in my fantasy, she wouldn't. but as soon as she knew what i planned on doing, she would do everything she could to get all my juice deep inside her so she can remember the event for the rest of the day and know her baby boy's load is right where it should be.
 
A Little Incestuous Diversion....

So my darkest taboo fantasy is to have sex with my wife and her brother. I would love to see her brother just take her…he’s a macho type and would totally take control. Apparently he's well hung too. I would also love to have sex with my wife’s sister and her brother…so hot.

Thanks to all who are posting here…super hot!
 
Here is another One:

I am at a doctor or getting a massage or something and I don't care he can see my panties are dirty ot that I'm having my period.

I am definitely not uninhibited in person but those are my secret fantasies -- to be so uninhibited.

Another is I am at the dentist for a check up and I tell him I am nervous, do you mind if I masturbate during the cleaning to sistract myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top