small challenge

Vielle

Experienced
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Posts
78
Here's a challenge: write an erotic story about a guy with a small penis.

Gawd, I am so freakin tired of reading about mutant penile gigantism!

:rolleyes:
 
A Tip

If you think it's bad in the stories here, you definitely want to say away from Japanese erotic art.
 
When she felt the little nubbin in her mouth, she knew she had met her match. Even when it swelled, it was no more penetrating than a pinky finger. It would be perfect for her tightly puckered sphincter and the beautiful backdoor loving she craved, but which so often left her brutalize and unable to sit at her desk for hours at a time.
 
They were finally together and alone. She teased him most the night about her sexual appetite and he was anxious to taste some of her action. She really was nothing but a tease which landed her in a tight spot more than once. Her panties were soaked with thick white cum glop's' and her little clitoral wienie radiated electric pulses to her brain.

She thought she might go insane if he didn't give up the booty she'd been chasing after all night. Now was her opportunity to assess her prize. He pushed her back up against the wall with her head cradled in his hand

oh fuck it

i love teeny weenies
the big donkey dicks hurt me then I am out of business for days
but too tired to finish the story just now.
 
They were finally together and alone. She teased him most the night about her sexual appetite and he was anxious to taste some of her action. She really was nothing but a tease which landed her in a tight spot more than once. Her panties were soaked with thick white cum glop's' and her little clitoral wienie radiated electric pulses to her brain.

She thought she might go insane if he didn't give up the booty she'd been chasing after all night. Now was her opportunity to assess her prize. He pushed her back up against the wall with her head cradled in his hand

oh fuck it

i love teeny weenies
the big donkey dicks hurt me then I am out of business for days
but too tired to finish the story just now.


You tease. I love the avatar pic, but I'm not sure how Freud would interpret the cigar.
 
The couple walked into the adult bookstore, arm in arm. The clerk quickly pinned them as local college students, as evidenced by the college insignia clothing they both wore: he wore a baseball cap low over his eyes, seeming to be uncomfortable, while she wore a tight-fitting t-shirt which stretched across her pert breasts. They had been browsing the condoms together when a sparkly, pink, water-proof vibrator caught her eye. She left her guy to decide on the condoms, reminding him that she preferred the kind without any bells or whistles. She flipped over the box to check the price of the toy and smiled to herself, carrying it up to the counter.

"Hey, wait. I want to add this vibrator. I left my money in the car." She pouted prettily, stroking his cock through his jeans and tilting his cap up to look into his eyes. "Could I borrow $25, baby?"

He gulped back his response, and nodded, taking out more cash. "I already paid for the condoms. Here." He slid the $25 over. The store clerk dropped in two AA batteries in the bag and raised his eyebrows at the cute co-ed, before glancing at her boyfriend. He returned his gaze to hers and gave her a quizzical look. She thanked him with a smile. Her boyfriend tipped the cap back down over his brow and grumbled.

She held the brown paper bag in her lap. When he heard the rustling, he grabbed the bag out of her hand.

"Wait until we get back to the dorms." He said.

"Come on, I really want to fire up my vibe. I need to make sure the batteries are good." She stated, ripping the bag out of his hand. The box of condoms fell to the floor. She reached between her feet and picked it up.

"What kind did you? Oh." Her words whispered, as she read the packaging. She looked over at him, he was blushing with embarrassment. The label read. "Snugger-Fit"

"The tighter the fit, the better." He fumbled over the lie. She nodded her head, unsure how to react and stared at the street, glad that campus wasn't too much farther down the road.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top